Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19287 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:24 - Dec 19 with 2130 viewsmax936

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:18 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

I'm in bits reading that.

I think I just broke a rib.

thats me awake laughing all night again

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:27 - Dec 19 with 2121 viewsgyrjack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:19 - Dec 19 by max936

More like a Carry On film without the tits

loads of tits, just not as nice as Babs'
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:27 - Dec 19 with 2121 viewsmax936

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:22 - Dec 19 by union_jack

No, plenty of tits there!!

Aye right enough, I was thinking about the "Fans" as I wrote it, but dismissed them as sheep

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:28 - Dec 19 with 2111 viewsTokijo

Ole Gunnar favourite to tale over as Cardiff Manager according to Metro

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/19/ole-gunnar-solksjaer-favourite-for-cardiff-job-as-
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:33 - Dec 19 with 2077 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:28 - Dec 19 by Tokijo

Ole Gunnar favourite to tale over as Cardiff Manager according to Metro

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/19/ole-gunnar-solksjaer-favourite-for-cardiff-job-as-

Same as most media. Some claimed it on message boards, instant fact for media.

Bookies odds are meaningless; they react to the market not act as bastions of reality.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:35 - Dec 19 with 2093 viewslifelong

Talksport just referred to the chairman as Vincent Plum.

http://talksport.com/radioplayer/live/
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:37 - Dec 19 with 2083 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:35 - Dec 19 by lifelong

Talksport just referred to the chairman as Vincent Plum.

http://talksport.com/radioplayer/live/

Being insulted by Talksport has to the lowest anyone can get in life.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:04 - Dec 19 with 2015 viewsSwansNZ

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 22:37 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Being insulted by Talksport has to the lowest anyone can get in life.

lower than being a cardifff supporter?
I think NOT

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:05 - Dec 19 with 2009 viewsDarran

Be interesting to see if Kinnock will still be hanging around with Tan if he sacks Manky.
Slimey c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:20 - Dec 19 with 1954 viewsswanjackal

Tan won't sack him, but will offer him a different management post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tan tells Mackay - on 23:22 - Dec 19 with 1944 viewsItchySphincter

I'm sure Ole/Laudrup/Clarke will feature in the betting until Clarke or Wurzel Snaggletooth is appointed.

Meanwhile....

etc, etc,...........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:31 - Dec 19 with 1903 viewsCottsy

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:35 - Dec 19 with 1892 viewsepaul

W*nkers have got thier just deserts, now they are ready to protest c*nts, where were they when Ting Tong started dry bumming them....oh yeah bending over and taking it deep. They're just as bad as him.

To top it off you've got a w*nker coming on here who has embraced the red trying to justify everything, makes him the biggest c*nt of them all, why doesnt he just go and fuk off from festering our board

They deserve everything they get and I for one couldn't be happier I hope they disappear into oblivion

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:38 - Dec 19 with 1885 viewsWarwickHunt

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:35 - Dec 19 by epaul

W*nkers have got thier just deserts, now they are ready to protest c*nts, where were they when Ting Tong started dry bumming them....oh yeah bending over and taking it deep. They're just as bad as him.

To top it off you've got a w*nker coming on here who has embraced the red trying to justify everything, makes him the biggest c*nt of them all, why doesnt he just go and fuk off from festering our board

They deserve everything they get and I for one couldn't be happier I hope they disappear into oblivion

Get off the fence, Paul mun.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:42 - Dec 19 with 1868 viewsepaul

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:38 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

Get off the fence, Paul mun.

I'm speaking from the heart Phil

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:48 - Dec 19 with 1854 viewsDarran

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:42 - Dec 19 by epaul

I'm speaking from the heart Phil

I hope they do a Portsmouth myself.

Pay up Pimpey, Pimpey pay up!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 00:06 - Dec 20 with 1816 viewsjackonicko

Malky will be doing his normal pre-match press conference at 9:30am tomorrow, ahead of the Liverpool game.

Should be carried live on Comedy Central.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 00:13 - Dec 20 with 1803 viewsBloodyhills

Tan really is an idiot with now understanding of football, or how to wear trousers. He seems to be about to really f*ck things up for Cardiff. Oh dear!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 00:28 - Dec 20 with 1775 viewsNatterjack

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 23:35 - Dec 19 by epaul

Spot on.

How many times have they been told it's only a matter of time before things go titsup?

Oblivion awaits!!
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 00:28 - Dec 20 with 1773 viewsgyrjack

Just watch Newport Counties crowds grow! and they hate em as much as we do!
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 02:05 - Dec 20 with 1693 viewsJJJack

I only give a toss what this means for SCFC as a rival of the 'orrible lot. Personally I see no evidence all tjis is disrupting their players in any way. Realistically it wo't until/unless MM goes. Then it gets interesting as changing Manager now is a HUGE gamble for a club in their position. I get the impression their players like MM so perhaps him going will be good news for the rest of us.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 07:55 - Dec 20 with 1548 viewsgetcarter

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 02:05 - Dec 20 by JJJack

I only give a toss what this means for SCFC as a rival of the 'orrible lot. Personally I see no evidence all tjis is disrupting their players in any way. Realistically it wo't until/unless MM goes. Then it gets interesting as changing Manager now is a HUGE gamble for a club in their position. I get the impression their players like MM so perhaps him going will be good news for the rest of us.

Dear God, i,m hurting

Re: " Boxing Day Protest "

Postby aberdare-blue » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm
im all for the protest.............but what actually happens if tan does leave???
will our club just crumble & will we just have to hope that some other billionaire comes in to take over???
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:19 - Dec 20 with 1504 viewsDewi1jack

Re: Boxing Day protest
Postby CalShepCCFC » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

he's crossed the line now, making our club a laughing stock!

Typical Crapduff fan.
So slow on the uptake it's unreal.

Starting work at 10 am and laughing all day. Should make a boring day go much quicker.
Thank you very much Mr Tan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:23 - Dec 20 with 1496 viewsNeath_Jack

They'll squirm their way out of this mess, they always do.

I'm hoping that their luck will eventually run out though and they truly get what they deserve.

The most despicable club that ever was formed.

Utter c*nts the lot of them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 08:42 - Dec 20 with 1471 viewsnumbers123

got a bad feeling they will get rid of mckay and get in a better manager. Even though tan is a power mad idiot most people dont care about stuff like that and would go there as its a job in the prem. Do u think zola for example would turn down a premier league job? i think not.

however it also wouldnt suprise me to see him appoint somone he is close to or has power over. Obv doesnt like the fans liking mckay.

i hope its the latter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024