Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 41975 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:26 - Mar 25 with 3719 viewsDavillin

Too early for starting lineup. I just checked the Official Site [6:30]. Nothing there yet.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:28 - Mar 25 with 3703 viewsLiam12345

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:26 - Mar 25 by Davillin

Too early for starting lineup. I just checked the Official Site [6:30]. Nothing there yet.

its bollocks i bet the team will be something like

Vorm
Tiendali Chico Williams Davies
Canas Britton
Dyer Shelvey Routledge
N'gog

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:31 - Mar 25 with 3683 viewseddie71

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:22 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

1-2 lump on !

I wish, I can see another heroic failure, 4-3. I am more concerned about the pattern thats developing heroic failures away to good teams and inept gutless home performances against teams we need to be beating. That is 4-3 tonight followed by a 0-1 home defeat to Norwich.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:49 - Mar 25 with 3563 viewsaspas45

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:31 - Mar 25 by eddie71

I wish, I can see another heroic failure, 4-3. I am more concerned about the pattern thats developing heroic failures away to good teams and inept gutless home performances against teams we need to be beating. That is 4-3 tonight followed by a 0-1 home defeat to Norwich.

He was right de guzman on the wing:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:51 - Mar 25 with 3538 viewsOldjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:31 - Mar 25 by eddie71

ffs talk about doom & gloom , where's the belief gone ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:51 - Mar 25 with 3541 viewsaspas45

He was right de guzman on the wing:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial - See more at: http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/107258/page:2/#29

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:53 - Mar 25 with 3498 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

#SWANS starting XI: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (capt), Taylor, Britton, Shelvey, Michu, de Guzman, Routledge, Bony.

#SWANS subs: Tremmel, Amat, Davies, Canas, Dyer, Vazquez, Hernandez.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:58 - Mar 25 with 3426 viewshobo

I'm glad he's finally stopped preferring Lita to Vazquez as a sub
Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:00 - Mar 25 with 3400 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's about time Davies was dropped. Too many poor performances lately. Hopefully Taylor steps up.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:00 - Mar 25 with 3399 viewsGowerjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:58 - Mar 25 by hobo

Yes and its good to see our transfer window aquisitions adding much needed depth to the bench....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:01 - Mar 25 with 3385 viewsRancid

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:00 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's about time Davies was dropped. Too many poor performances lately. Hopefully Taylor steps up.

For once i agree with you.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:01 - Mar 25 with 3379 viewsGowerjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:00 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

F uck my eyes....

I agree with something you've said.

Wonders never cease.

Plastic since 1974

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:02 - Mar 25 with 3373 viewshobo

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:00 - Mar 25 by Gowerjack

Yes and its good to see our transfer window aquisitions adding much needed depth to the bench....

haha yep, Emnes can be decent on his day, but N'gog was a strange signing for someone not even doing well in the Championship!
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:03 - Mar 25 with 3340 viewssomersetsimon

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:58 - Mar 25 by hobo

Lita, Vasquez, Emnes, Ngog - it's a tough call
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:05 - Mar 25 with 3315 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:03 - Mar 25 by somersetsimon

Lita, Vasquez, Emnes, Ngog - it's a tough call

And we let Luke Moore leave on a free, someone who had proven they were a useful substitute in the Premier League. Baffling.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:07 - Mar 25 with 3212 viewsGowerjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:05 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And we let Luke Moore leave on a free, someone who had proven they were a useful substitute in the Premier League. Baffling.

Ok stop it now

Once was enough.

Plastic since 1974

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:08 - Mar 25 with 3194 viewsDarran

Whats the best link?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:09 - Mar 25 with 3184 viewssnork44

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:05 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dwight, I agree with you, why Laudrup let Moore go was baffling, I thought his obsession with a small squad was strange to say the least

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:09 - Mar 25 with 3184 viewsmacthejack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 18:08 - Mar 25 by macthejack

So is De Guzman definitely starting out wide? Or is that just speculation?

Just speaking to my mate (Spurs fan) who apparently read that Arsene's dropping Scezney (sp) Arteta and Giroud. Also Rosicky's out as he picked up a booking against Chelsea.

Well that was one of the s**ttest posts I've ever made.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:10 - Mar 25 with 3167 viewsGowerjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:08 - Mar 25 by Darran

Whats the best link?

DivTv

Plastic since 1974

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:13 - Mar 25 with 3115 viewsOldjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:08 - Mar 25 by Darran

Whats the best link?

http://www.pickboogers.com/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:13 - Mar 25 with 3116 viewsdgt73

Happy with that team. Come on u Swams.....
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 19:15]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:13 - Mar 25 with 3116 viewsmax936

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:09 - Mar 25 by macthejack

Well that was one of the s**ttest posts I've ever made.

ew mate was spot on

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:15 - Mar 25 with 3081 viewsmax936

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:13 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

http://www.pickboogers.com/

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:25 - Mar 25 with 2939 viewsShaky

http://stvstreams.com/flash-vlc/flash-4

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024