Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 42863 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:17 - Mar 25 with 2242 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Arsenal keep over loading players on our right
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 20:17]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:17 - Mar 25 with 2231 viewsItchySphincter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:15 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

Capable of playing CL football.

Easy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:18 - Mar 25 with 2222 viewsDanielswan

This is too neverwrecking...... I am gonna grow old watching this.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:19 - Mar 25 with 2183 viewsDr_Winston

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:17 - Mar 25 by ItchySphincter

Easy.

Not much of a tackler though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:20 - Mar 25 with 2133 viewsItchySphincter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:19 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

I dunno, Rosicky will think twice next time he sees him......

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:20 - Mar 25 with 2133 viewscrackerjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:18 - Mar 25 by Danielswan

This is too neverwrecking...... I am gonna grow old watching this.

I've aged about 10 years already!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:22 - Mar 25 with 2057 viewsharemscarem

All players in the defence now. You can see why Arsenal are struggling getting through.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:22 - Mar 25 with 2050 viewsslate_dk

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:19 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

You hurt yourself on Bony... just ask Rio Ferdinand
Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:23 - Mar 25 with 2006 viewsJohnw102

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:20 - Mar 25 by crackerjack

I've aged about 10 years already!

I can't afford to. They are doing well Leon getting caught out a bit, but otherwise all OK Routs could be a thorn in their side.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:24 - Mar 25 with 1989 viewsharemscarem

Really nice to see Michu back.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:24 - Mar 25 with 1984 viewsDr_Winston

Wish Taylor would turn forward instead of backward more often.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:24 - Mar 25 with 1979 viewsMrSwerve

Is it bad that I'm not getting too excited yet? Wait for the second half...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:25 - Mar 25 with 1934 viewsDarran

http://www.ftbpro.com/status/david.harry/805569/video-wilfried-bony-heads-in-the

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:26 - Mar 25 with 1918 viewsItchySphincter

Arsenal are going to chase after every free kick......

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:26 - Mar 25 with 1909 viewslibertine

i've just been in for a stomache op and this is not helping
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:27 - Mar 25 with 1864 viewsDrizzle

This is like the dentists waiting room.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:28 - Mar 25 with 1845 viewsslate_dk

better angle http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/1-0-swansea-wilfried-bony-v-arsenal/
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:28 - Mar 25 with 1843 viewsdailew

I hope they start pressing some time in the 2nd half. This is painful to watch.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:28 - Mar 25 with 1825 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

lets get Dyer on 2nd half

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:28 - Mar 25 with 1822 viewscrackerjack

Making things a little difficult for ourselves at the moment. Losing possession to easily.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:29 - Mar 25 with 1801 viewslibertine

can't we just have 2 first halves
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:30 - Mar 25 with 1760 viewsItchySphincter

Free kick against Bony for nothing, plenty more to follow I think.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:30 - Mar 25 with 1753 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

be nice for a decision off the ref

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:30 - Mar 25 with 1733 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Nice to see Monk arguing with the ref. Something we've always lacked.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:31 - Mar 25 with 1693 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Always an Arsenal player in the refs ear

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024