Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 41974 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1993 viewsDrizzle

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1993 viewsBanosswan

BOOOONNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1992 viewsItchySphincter

Bony, lol.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1991 viewscrackerjack

YYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1991 viewsDarran

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuujjiking a it.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1963 viewsDanielswan

Boooooooooooooooony ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1948 viewsDr_Winston

First decent attack and we've scored. Keep at them now. Balls to sitting back.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 1943 viewssnork44

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:45 - Mar 25 by marchamjack

Moore scored goals...I stopped taking this post seriously at that point

Luke Moore scored 11 goals for Swansea City and how many did Lita , Italy and Vasquez score between them and the answer isgrand total of 3 .

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1941 viewsunion_jack

Get in Bony!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1940 viewsApeShit

Lovely ball from Taylor (its what we've been missing) and amazing header from Bony.. HAPPY DAYS!
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1929 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Welcome back Taylor. You have been missed. Credit to big Wilf too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1928 viewsDrizzle

As I was saying, Monk is a tactical genius.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1917 viewsLord_Bony

Woooooo

COYS

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1907 viewsharemscarem

BOOONYYY! He is so crazy with his head.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1907 viewsPinky

Get the f*ck IN!
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:57 - Mar 25 with 1907 viewsGiant_Penguins

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:35 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He did appear to be casually strolling around the pitch more often than not, but the second he would come he would be linking up with the midfield without any struggle at all. Watching Lita and Vasquez sprint round the pitch struggling to get a touch is pointless and we'd be better off leaving an exhausted Bony on than bring on someone incapable of getting the ball.

I believe its not only about attitude on the pitch at game time but also at the training ground and to me he seemed to have a lazy attitude although I might be wrong.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Mar 25 with 1870 viewsorion3016

Cmon ref that must be time

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Mar 25 with 1836 viewsAndy1300

Yessss, get in there Wilf

Number 1 team in Wales

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Mar 25 with 1823 viewslifelong

Anyone else having problems with the streams?
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 1765 viewsorion3016

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Mar 25 by lifelong

Wiziwig working well

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 1761 viewsDarran

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Mar 25 by lifelong

No use the one shaky posted.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 1758 viewspansypants

For the f ucking taking!!!!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 1734 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

yes problem with streams also

Get in by the way

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 1723 viewsmarchamjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 19:56 - Mar 25 by snork44

Luke Moore scored 11 goals for Swansea City and how many did Lita , Italy and Vasquez score between them and the answer isgrand total of 3 .

oh yeah, prolific he was (and better than Lita, Vasquez, Itay before you say, but that is the lowest of all bars!)

anyway, proper scorer up front for us now BONNNYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:01 - Mar 25 with 1715 viewsItchySphincter

http://boxingguru.tv/nutjobeu2.html

perfect

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024