Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 42862 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:02 - Mar 25 with 2273 viewslifelong

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:00 - Mar 25 by orion3016

Wiziwig working well

Bloody thing crashed with me, can't get it back.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:03 - Mar 25 with 2248 viewsRancid

Goal number 20 for the season for Wilf
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:03 - Mar 25 with 2239 viewsslate_dk

http://dazsports.org/daz4.html
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:03 - Mar 25 with 2219 viewsApeShit

WHEEEEEEEY!!
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:04 - Mar 25 with 2195 viewsGiant_Penguins

at the edge of my seat : ) would be great with some points at the Emirates come on
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:05 - Mar 25 with 2160 viewsApeShit

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:04 - Mar 25 by Giant_Penguins

at the edge of my seat : ) would be great with some points at the Emirates come on

Get comfy mate, I think its going to be a long game
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:05 - Mar 25 with 2151 viewsItchySphincter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:04 - Mar 25 by Giant_Penguins

Would make up for losing to West Brom at home.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 2115 viewsLord_Bony

Looking different tactically at the back tonight i m pleased to see.

Those Arsenal fans look a bit worried at whats appenin to the club...hee hee

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 2112 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A point would be fabulous

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 2098 viewslifelong

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:03 - Mar 25 by slate_dk

God bless you guvnor.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:06 - Mar 25 with 2086 viewsApeShit

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:06 - Mar 25 by Lord_Bony

Chico is all over the shop.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:08 - Mar 25 with 2018 viewsJWK

Chico sucks
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:08 - Mar 25 with 2009 viewsharemscarem

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:06 - Mar 25 by Lord_Bony

Yes some changes have been made. At the moment Arsenal is getting more dangerous, but I still think we are standing fine in the defence.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:08 - Mar 25 with 2000 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:03 - Mar 25 by slate_dk

superb thanks

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:09 - Mar 25 with 1960 viewsOdgaard

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:08 - Mar 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

superb thanks

>I> Have a good feeling about this one, thought all day long that we have a good chance against a week Arsenal!! Come on swans
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:09 - Mar 25 with 1950 viewsorion3016

Michu would have buried that last season

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:10 - Mar 25 with 1927 viewsApeShit

Great run of play there from us.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:11 - Mar 25 with 1895 viewsharemscarem

I have seen a specific set up play many times today: Up-down-up (or up-down-to the side). It is simple, but it works fine. The first year under Laudrup we did that a lot. It can be very dynamic.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:11 - Mar 25 with 1893 viewsApeShit

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:09 - Mar 25 by orion3016

Michu would have buried that last season

Exactly my thoughts, but its his first start back after injury so he'll need to build up his confidence.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:11 - Mar 25 with 1889 viewsMrSwerve

And some would sell Bony for 12-15m, jesus wept.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:12 - Mar 25 with 1839 viewsItchySphincter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:08 - Mar 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

superb thanks

Looked like our old selves for a little spell there. Bony has to be in the top one frontmen in the PL.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:12 - Mar 25 with 1812 viewsApeShit

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:11 - Mar 25 by MrSwerve

He doesn't run about enough mun. He's our best player at the moment.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:13 - Mar 25 with 1763 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

the clock is awfully slow

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:14 - Mar 25 with 1750 viewsharemscarem

They are getting a lot of corners. How are Arsenal normally on corners? Dangerous?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:15 - Mar 25 with 1714 viewsDr_Winston

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:11 - Mar 25 by MrSwerve

Capable of playing CL football.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024