Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton's rant 10:20 - Apr 1 with 5671 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Had a massive rant about Hughes on Twitter this morning, after Hughes' interview about his time at QPR, if anyone is interested, was quite entertaining

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton's rant on 10:24 - Apr 1 with 4577 viewsNorthernr

Same Joey Barton who took to Twitter to say how much better, more professional etc etc Hughes was than Warnock after he'd helped stab him in the back presumably?
Joey Barton's rant on 10:26 - Apr 1 with 4560 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Joey Barton's rant on 10:24 - Apr 1 by Northernr

Same Joey Barton who took to Twitter to say how much better, more professional etc etc Hughes was than Warnock after he'd helped stab him in the back presumably?

Our club seem to love Twitter. Might be better for Tony and Barton to keep quiet for a while

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton's rant on 10:30 - Apr 1 with 4530 viewsTheBlob

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/04/01/accept-you-failed-joey-barton-hits-out-at

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Joey Barton's rant on 10:42 - Apr 1 with 4476 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This may be the first positive use of Twitter on record.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joey Barton's rant on 10:56 - Apr 1 with 4395 viewsdaveB

Joey Barton's rant on 10:24 - Apr 1 by Northernr

exactly, he played a big part in Warnock going, something he would like everyone to forget
Joey Barton's rant on 10:58 - Apr 1 with 4384 viewsAunt_Nelly

Joey Barton's rant on 10:42 - Apr 1 by BrianMcCarthy

This may be the first positive use of Twitter on record.

Or this

Joey Barton's rant on 11:05 - Apr 1 with 4334 viewsmorgantwin

Joey Barton's rant on 10:58 - Apr 1 by Aunt_Nelly

Or this

i think joey should just play football and forget about rants.then he will get us promoted

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Joey Barton's rant on 11:23 - Apr 1 with 4279 viewsdaveB

he is right though in what he says, can understand Hughes wanting to bury that part of his career but would have more respect for him if he just admitted he made mistakes and made a pigs ear of the job
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton's rant on 11:29 - Apr 1 with 4249 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joey Barton's rant on 11:23 - Apr 1 by daveB

he is right though in what he says, can understand Hughes wanting to bury that part of his career but would have more respect for him if he just admitted he made mistakes and made a pigs ear of the job

He's dead right.

Having said that, you and Clive are right to nail him for his own hypocrisy and, despite my post above, I'd still prefer if him and Fernandes left the Twittersphere for good.

Joey Barton's rant on 11:53 - Apr 1 with 4163 viewsPommyhoop

Joey Barton's rant on 11:23 - Apr 1 by daveB

I'm holding you to this post for when H starts slating QPR and blaming all and sundry apart from himself from the comfort of a punditry sofa..

Is there a word for a deja vu that hasnt happened yet?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Joey Barton's rant on 11:53 - Apr 1 with 4162 viewsJamie

April fools day?
Joey Barton's rant on 12:01 - Apr 1 with 4120 viewsdaveB

Joey Barton's rant on 11:53 - Apr 1 by Pommyhoop

I'm holding you to this post for when H starts slating QPR and blaming all and sundry apart from himself from the comfort of a punditry sofa..

If redknapp leaves us in as big a mess as Hughes did then I'll say the same thing on him, I think though if he left tomorrow we have a much better squad than we did when Hughes left us, could be better of course but it's nowhere near the mess that Hughes left us in
Joey Barton's rant on 12:19 - Apr 1 with 4056 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barton may be right, but the day he leaves the club will be a happy one for me.

Bare bones.

Joey Barton's rant on 12:21 - Apr 1 with 4045 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Joey Barton's rant on 11:53 - Apr 1 by Pommyhoop

'pre deja vu' perhaps?
Joey Barton's rant on 14:02 - Apr 1 with 3783 viewsmartinm

I'm with Barton on this!
Made me laugh reading it on the train this morning!
Joey Barton's rant on 17:35 - Apr 1 with 3552 viewsessextaxiboy

Joey Barton's rant on 12:01 - Apr 1 by daveB

If redknapp leaves us in as big a mess as Hughes did then I'll say the same thing on him, I think though if he left tomorrow we have a much better squad than we did when Hughes left us, could be better of course but it's nowhere near the mess that Hughes left us in

Redknapp would leave us with Austin . Phillips and Simpson with about 12 out of contract or loanees returning .

Some of our young players will return with league experience .

Even if heisnt leaving his replacement a ready made team he is not leaving a pile of shite and a split dressing room as Hughes did
Joey Barton's rant on 17:39 - Apr 1 with 3544 viewsessextaxiboy

Joey Barton's rant on 11:29 - Apr 1 by BrianMcCarthy

He's dead right.

Having said that, you and Clive are right to nail him for his own hypocrisy and, despite my post above, I'd still prefer if him and Fernandes left the Twittersphere for good.

I dont think he is being hypocritical , lots of us hoped Hughes would be successful when he turned up . Bartons point is that Hughes cant airbrush out what he actually did . Which was completely f*ck us up .
Joey Barton's rant on 17:47 - Apr 1 with 3517 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joey Barton's rant on 17:39 - Apr 1 by essextaxiboy

I dont think he is being hypocritical , lots of us hoped Hughes would be successful when he turned up . Bartons point is that Hughes cant airbrush out what he actually did . Which was completely f*ck us up .

And I agree with that, essex. Completely. But Barton was certainly part of the chain of events that meant Warnock lost his job and Hughes's sorry ar$e landed here in the first place. The hypocrisy I'm accuing him of is that he's airbrusshing his part in that little bit of history.

Joey Barton's rant on 17:49 - Apr 1 with 3507 viewsAntti_Heinola

Joey Barton's rant on 17:35 - Apr 1 by essextaxiboy

Redknapp would leave us with Austin . Phillips and Simpson with about 12 out of contract or loanees returning .

Some of our young players will return with league experience .

Even if heisnt leaving his replacement a ready made team he is not leaving a pile of shite and a split dressing room as Hughes did

the dressing room is pretty divided from what i hear. Joey as divisive as ever.

Bare bones.

Joey Barton's rant on 18:05 - Apr 1 with 3465 viewsstansleftfoot

Joey Barton's rant on 17:49 - Apr 1 by Antti_Heinola

the dressing room is pretty divided from what i hear. Joey as divisive as ever.

The side consistently play badly in a dogged and paceless fashion, none of 'our' players come out of our results with any great acclaim,( only the Wigan game have we produced a number of MOTM candidates imo ) this is always going to make the dressing room an edgy environment....they don't look like their having fun, it's not great entertainment having to pay and watch.
McIntyre clears Hughes and speaks of his honesty in relation to his time at QPR. He implicates Fernandes for his relentless support for the spending....So choose, McIntyre or Barton as the truth teller.
For me the more the spotlight is thrown on this brief period at QPR the better it will be in the longterm, our reputation and standing is pretty badly damaged, Tony Fernandes needs to be rebuilding it, either himself or with the aid of Donnelly, Beard, or AN Other Chairman and our Manager....whoever that is....
Joey Barton's rant on 18:06 - Apr 1 with 3464 viewsstuabd

Can't imagine TF being that happy with this rant. He probably still has some man love going on for Hughes. He had such a crush on him but was totally shafted by the miserable git.

Typical Hughes and his ego. All he had to do was admit his part in the mess and say that he made some mistakes.
Joey Barton's rant on 18:08 - Apr 1 with 3460 viewsbarbicanranger

Has Barton actually become a fan of Qpr over time? - sticking up for the Board etc with these tweets but I agree he is a contrary character - bi-polar maybe?

Saw a Dave Mc tweet earlier saying Hughes had a point and? That's complete BS - the Board gave Hughes everything he wanted and he royally messed it up.
Joey Barton's rant on 18:14 - Apr 1 with 3446 viewsjamois

The only thing I'd disagree with Joey over is that it was down to professional pride and discipline. I got the impression that hughes' teams just hadn't a clue what they were doing on the pitch. I'll never forget his interview in the local rag where he came to the conclusion on his morning dog walk that he didn't feel there was anything more he could do (i think it was in november), i.e. that he was all over it so the fact we were shit was purely down to the players.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Joey Barton's rant on 22:08 - Apr 1 with 3121 viewsderbyhoop

Barton's "rant" was in response to an article on Hughes in the Telegraph which rather airbrushed the QPR portion of his career. Hughes isn't the first, nor will he be the last manager, to rewrite history so he comes out looking better than he deserves. Warnock and Redknapp have done something similar.
Barton is correct in saying that Hughes made many errors but Dave McIntyre shifts most of the blame to Fernandes. Perhaps, in fact, probably, there were major errors by both manager and owner. Whatever the reason we were a shipwreck last season. I'd hope that lessons have been learned, but I'm far from convinced.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joey Barton's rant on 01:03 - Apr 2 with 2956 viewsFearless

Barton also "ranted" on the New England shirt at £90 and signed of with something like:#workingmanssport

I'm sure he took this into consideration when negotiating his mega 4 year deal

But let's not also forget all his suspensions when he couldn't help the cause but still picked up his bucks

Me Bitter? Maybe
Barton hippocrite? I'd guess so

Still p*ssed at euston - hic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024