Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do some of you support redknapp???? 00:31 - Apr 6 with 9915 viewsWilloW4

Answers on the back of a stamp... He's a horrible twitchy con man, and his staff are money grabbing arseholes too...diabolical football for most of the season... Hated watching rangers this season.. Get rid off the bunch of slags ..... Oh Dave b ,any positives about 'Harry', 'arry'..or just that lazy twitching can't be arsed bollox called....Redknapp!!!!
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:41 - Apr 6 with 6236 viewsPunteR

I support QPR, Harry Rednapp is the manager. We're 3rd in the league.

We lost a game of football.
Get over it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:44 - Apr 6 with 6231 viewsShotKneesHoop

The bigger question why doesn't 'Harry look at the Loft For Words weekly ratings and the rants, maybe then he'd get a half decent side out.

So it's a management problem.

I think you mean "EAZ@go" - I do agree.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:46 - Apr 6 with 6227 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:41 - Apr 6 by PunteR

Get over it.

We're foo=ked.

Promoted - we have to buy a new side.

Not get promoted - buy Rotherham.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2014 0:46]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:49 - Apr 6 with 6218 viewsWilloW4

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:41 - Apr 6 by PunteR

Get over it.

I've got over it for 40 years watching rangers.. If I want to slag off redknapp cos he's shit I will.. Yup. Reckon I'm.. Over it!!
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:53 - Apr 6 with 6206 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:49 - Apr 6 by WilloW4

I've got over it for 40 years watching rangers.. If I want to slag off redknapp cos he's shit I will.. Yup. Reckon I'm.. Over it!!

So what do you think of that wonderful player ....... SWP?

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:59 - Apr 6 with 6195 viewsPunteR

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:49 - Apr 6 by WilloW4

you got ten years on me mate. Its been a weird season. Im ready to right it off. We're a club in transition. We've had worse seasons.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 01:53 - Apr 6 with 6147 viewsWilloW4

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:59 - Apr 6 by PunteR

you got ten years on me mate. Its been a weird season. Im ready to right it off. We're a club in transition. We've had worse seasons.

True punter.. I'm just heartbroken how shite we've been.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 01:56 - Apr 6 with 6143 viewsWilloW4

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:53 - Apr 6 by ShotKneesHoop

So what do you think of that wonderful player ....... SWP?

I don't know even entertain the little money grabbing shit bag... As soon as he leaves rangers the better....!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 07:40 - Apr 6 with 6036 viewsRS44

Does his "twitch" affect his managerial ability? Just wondering why the op seemed to list that in his faults?

Some complete and utter pr1cks follow our club unfortunately. They seem to think we have a god given right to walk the league. Back in August people were fearing relegation and generally a poor season, yet here we sit in 3rd, and people are still not satisfied.

All these football experts who believe he's "lost the plot" and "hasn't got a clue" I'd love to see your actual depth of football knowledge. I'd love to see you actually conduct a training session or complete a team talk. You could write what you all know on the back of a fag packet.

Do you people honestly believe you know more than a guy who's been in professional football all his life? Dear god, grow up FFS.

Your gonna hound the bloke out, and what then? Who's going to take over? Queue the usual suspects thrown about just because they've heard someone suggest it down the pub. Malky. Howe. Blah blah blah. Look how well Malky's team have done after all that money he spent. Look how well Howe done at Burnley. No research or facts to back it up, just people thinking they know more about the game than they do.

Wonder how many spuds fans wish they'd kept HR now? Champions league to.... Well, middle of the league.

If your talking about replacing HR then at least find someone who would seriously improve the team. Don't just opt for someone young and hungry. I'm young and hungry, but it don't mean I know more than HR.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 09:27 - Apr 6 with 5874 viewsscot1963

I do think the twitchy comments aren't necessary, the twitch is the aftermath of a serious accident where he almost died and it's like abusing someone for their disability. Having said that my initial enthusiasm has waned somewhat
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 09:52 - Apr 6 with 5794 viewsDWQPR

Interestingly walking back to the car chatting to a couple of older Bournemouth supporters yesterday about Redknapp and they said that even back in the day when he was their manager, the stories of brown paper bags were ten a penny down there. The bloke built a brick wall around himself when he arrived saying that the owners had had their pants pulled down by the Tafia and yet he has done exactly the same thing. The strongest squad in the league has probably provided the dullest football seen at QPR since the year we were relegated to League One. No kids given a chance, and Hitchcock deserved his for Christ sake, as did Yun and yet thy were shipped out. Instead we end up with a team of journeymen and loanees who lookore interested in replicating the attitude of Boswinga. And don't let the issue of injuries cloud your thoughts, we have been dire all season, bar the odd game with pretty much a full squad, remember Forest away and Donny both home and away as examples

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 09:53 - Apr 6 with 5789 viewsCHUBBS

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 09:27 - Apr 6 by scot1963

I do think the twitchy comments aren't necessary, the twitch is the aftermath of a serious accident where he almost died and it's like abusing someone for their disability. Having said that my initial enthusiasm has waned somewhat

Yeah Carrol its worse than racism imo.
I never understand why people have to get so personally abusive toward others when they don't like them.
A lack of intelligence or just plain laziness i guess.
Roy hodgson seems to get constant stick from people for his speech disability which i find sickening especially as he's such a decent honorable man.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:04 - Apr 6 with 5762 viewsQPR1882

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 00:59 - Apr 6 by PunteR

Agree we have had worse seasons, but none that have left us £177m in debt.

£60k a month for we are paying WHU for Magia, yet another great Rednapp idea
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:08 - Apr 6 with 5742 viewsCHUBBS

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:04 - Apr 6 by QPR1882

Most of this debt was created by the previous 2 managers under the stewardship of our hard nosed business man chairman TF.
He's the man who's responsible for the financial wellbeing of our club not HR.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:36 - Apr 6 with 5677 viewsQPR1882

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:08 - Apr 6 by CHUBBS

Most of this debt was created by the previous 2 managers under the stewardship of our hard nosed business man chairman TF.
He's the man who's responsible for the financial wellbeing of our club not HR.

TF writes the cheques, the manager is the one requesting players.

Yes we can blame Beard and TF for the wages they are paying some of these players , but to let Rednapp off scott free when it is him picking them ??
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 5652 viewsCHUBBS

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:36 - Apr 6 by QPR1882

TF writes the cheques, the manager is the one requesting players.

Yes we can blame Beard and TF for the wages they are paying some of these players , but to let Rednapp off scott free when it is him picking them ??

Redknapp has been disappointing at times and made some ludicrous decisions on and off the pitch.
However you do wonder if the message from above is full of short term goals enabling HR to sign players with the scattergun approach he's adopted.
As someone has said on another thread,we need a change from the top with a change in the clubs philosophy or we could have Brendan Rodgers at the helm and still manage to fcuk it up.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2014 12:08]
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:55 - Apr 6 with 5634 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 09:52 - Apr 6 by DWQPR

Interestingly walking back to the car chatting to a couple of older Bournemouth supporters yesterday about Redknapp and they said that even back in the day when he was their manager, the stories of brown paper bags were ten a penny down there. The bloke built a brick wall around himself when he arrived saying that the owners had had their pants pulled down by the Tafia and yet he has done exactly the same thing. The strongest squad in the league has probably provided the dullest football seen at QPR since the year we were relegated to League One. No kids given a chance, and Hitchcock deserved his for Christ sake, as did Yun and yet thy were shipped out. Instead we end up with a team of journeymen and loanees who lookore interested in replicating the attitude of Boswinga. And don't let the issue of injuries cloud your thoughts, we have been dire all season, bar the odd game with pretty much a full squad, remember Forest away and Donny both home and away as examples

What's brown paper bags got to do with our situation?

Stan Bowles & Jim Gregory exchanged more envelopes than Royal Mail, yet that never seemed to be a problem?

Easy way out. Blame the manager.

Out of the teams relegated last year, we've done the best so far. Sack the manager. People harping on about how strong Wigan are. 4 points off them this season. Sack the manager. Before the season started people jumping on the band wagon, should have got Adkins, should have got Macdermot. Their all below us.

The fact Is HR has got us above where any of us realistically thought we'd be at this point, and the excuse of "but it's the manner of the performances" don't cut it with me. If we were playing like Barca & were 20th people would still moan. We had a great start and expectations were raised too high. That's a fact.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:59 - Apr 6 with 5622 viewsTHEBUSH

I don't like Redknapp, but imo, we would only be half way up the league without him.

As it's all about opinions, I think we'd be more like Bolton or a Middlesbrough, if we'd have gone for a younger or foreign manager.

Perhaps that's what some of our fans want, although I'm sure there would still be plenty of moaners, out there.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:02 - Apr 6 with 5613 viewsQPR_John

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:55 - Apr 6 by RS44

What's brown paper bags got to do with our situation?

Stan Bowles & Jim Gregory exchanged more envelopes than Royal Mail, yet that never seemed to be a problem?

Easy way out. Blame the manager.

Out of the teams relegated last year, we've done the best so far. Sack the manager. People harping on about how strong Wigan are. 4 points off them this season. Sack the manager. Before the season started people jumping on the band wagon, should have got Adkins, should have got Macdermot. Their all below us.

The fact Is HR has got us above where any of us realistically thought we'd be at this point, and the excuse of "but it's the manner of the performances" don't cut it with me. If we were playing like Barca & were 20th people would still moan. We had a great start and expectations were raised too high. That's a fact.

You would have a point except for one thing this is not a team of jobbing players performing above their level. We must have the highest wage bill in the division with supposedly seasoned professionals with Premiership experience. Looking at the squad we have a right to expect more.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:10 - Apr 6 with 5594 viewsRS44

So why was everything doom & gloom pre season with people talking of relegation ala wolves?

Opinions have changed due to the good start.

For me, 3rd place is well above what I expected, as wages don't win matches
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:14 - Apr 6 with 5586 viewsTGRRRSSS

Were we the strongest squad??? On paper we had some of the biggest "names" but mostly injury prone, the wrong side of 30 (and some) and sated for the most part, presumably fancied QPR for its location and the money on offer.
EG How came SWP hasnt left.
2 answers one, West London, 2 the salary nobody else would give him.
Much of the problems stem from the 2nd we got promoted actually.
We've also been unlucky with some younger players who Redknapp has got in, getting injured at critical times.
If getting Spurs to top 4 was so easy (and yes he nearly made a few blunders as regards say Bale in earliest days) how come nobody before or since managed in in the Premier League era.
Since he left Spurs they have been heading the wrong way (arguably last seasons success was built on what Redknapp had already developed plus Bale)

I am partly dissapointed in things and much I would change, but dont think its all the fault of HR.
That said I agree much of this season we have been tedious, BUT some of that is making the best of what you do have.
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:19 - Apr 6 with 5575 viewswestberksr

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:02 - Apr 6 by QPR_John

You would have a point except for one thing this is not a team of jobbing players performing above their level. We must have the highest wage bill in the division with supposedly seasoned professionals with Premiership experience. Looking at the squad we have a right to expect more.

this.

no need to dig HR out for anything other than the coaching and team selections this season. Once McClaren went the team immediately looked less organised. the structure of the squad was top heavy age and wage, with a lack of fit strikers for a 46 game league campaign.

yep, AJ might have stayed fit, but BZ came into the season carrying about 2 years worth of injuries. the assumption of a poor season was probably based on the dregs of the squad that was left after everyone had jumped ship but without knowing who was coming in. Niko, BAE and Yossi are alleged champions league players, backed up with a raft of other players that should have performed better than they have. then you have the signings of the like of Carl Henry and LTC to go with the mass of other mediocre one paced midfield players we have.

yep, we are third. but this is a pretty shit division and with the budget and staff available we should have been breathing down Leceisters neck the whole way. losing away to teams like Charlton and Donny, last weeks debacle again Blackpool is quite frankly embarrasing to this squad, not that you'd know it. that's not me thinking we have some divine right to win but Burnley & Leceister have, so it was there to be done.

the team have lacked imagination, pace and invention for the whole season. the first run was based on a water tight defence and teams being scared of our team sheet. nobody gives a fukk anymore and we are there for the taking every week. the young and hungry players were bombed out in favour of old and lazy ex-prem or young loanee cast offs from Harry's mates. none of our yougsters have been given so much as a sniff and the incoming have hardly been pulling up trees.

HR picks the training staff, players and works out the formation, tactics and subs; who else should we blame?
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:23 - Apr 6 with 5571 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:14 - Apr 6 by TGRRRSSS

Were we the strongest squad??? On paper we had some of the biggest "names" but mostly injury prone, the wrong side of 30 (and some) and sated for the most part, presumably fancied QPR for its location and the money on offer.
EG How came SWP hasnt left.
2 answers one, West London, 2 the salary nobody else would give him.
Much of the problems stem from the 2nd we got promoted actually.
We've also been unlucky with some younger players who Redknapp has got in, getting injured at critical times.
If getting Spurs to top 4 was so easy (and yes he nearly made a few blunders as regards say Bale in earliest days) how come nobody before or since managed in in the Premier League era.
Since he left Spurs they have been heading the wrong way (arguably last seasons success was built on what Redknapp had already developed plus Bale)

I am partly dissapointed in things and much I would change, but dont think its all the fault of HR.
That said I agree much of this season we have been tedious, BUT some of that is making the best of what you do have.

One of the most valid points I've read, and I've tried to suggest this many times.

Ever since we got promoted we've been rushing things due to sackings and bad timings of take overs

Tango & Cash sell up, and it's a last minute scramble to get new players in once TF has taken over.

First transfer window and NW gets the Bullit.

New manager and a late scramble for new players

Stay up and sign loads of old has beens.

Next window MH sacked, new manager in and a race for new players.

After relegation from the prem we had a chance to build a team, and the first half of the season we had part achieved that. We've had some shocking injuries, and our slide in form has stemmed from that.

If people get their way, HR will go, and it will be the same again. More new players, more uncertainty .

We need stability with a long term plan, but that's never going to possible with us, due to the moaning nature of our fans. Managing & owning QPR is impossible as we seem to think we're bigger & better than what we are
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:38 - Apr 6 with 5547 viewsessextaxiboy

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 10:04 - Apr 6 by QPR1882

Do you know that for a fact ? If so how ?
Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 12:04 - Apr 6 with 5505 viewsRS44

Why do some of you support redknapp???? on 11:19 - Apr 6 by westberksr

this.

no need to dig HR out for anything other than the coaching and team selections this season. Once McClaren went the team immediately looked less organised. the structure of the squad was top heavy age and wage, with a lack of fit strikers for a 46 game league campaign.

yep, AJ might have stayed fit, but BZ came into the season carrying about 2 years worth of injuries. the assumption of a poor season was probably based on the dregs of the squad that was left after everyone had jumped ship but without knowing who was coming in. Niko, BAE and Yossi are alleged champions league players, backed up with a raft of other players that should have performed better than they have. then you have the signings of the like of Carl Henry and LTC to go with the mass of other mediocre one paced midfield players we have.

yep, we are third. but this is a pretty shit division and with the budget and staff available we should have been breathing down Leceisters neck the whole way. losing away to teams like Charlton and Donny, last weeks debacle again Blackpool is quite frankly embarrasing to this squad, not that you'd know it. that's not me thinking we have some divine right to win but Burnley & Leceister have, so it was there to be done.

the team have lacked imagination, pace and invention for the whole season. the first run was based on a water tight defence and teams being scared of our team sheet. nobody gives a fukk anymore and we are there for the taking every week. the young and hungry players were bombed out in favour of old and lazy ex-prem or young loanee cast offs from Harry's mates. none of our yougsters have been given so much as a sniff and the incoming have hardly been pulling up trees.

HR picks the training staff, players and works out the formation, tactics and subs; who else should we blame?

Who else shall we blame? What for being 3rd? For Christ sake man take a step back and look at the whole picture

It's like reading a Man United forum, where all these deluded muppets think they have a divine right to be top, due to wages.

Let me ask this. All these references to young hungry players. Could it possibly be that maybe they're not as hungry as what the outside world thinks? Or maybe barring 1 player in league 1 they're possibly not good enough?

And it's almost conveniently forgotten that HR signed Simpson, Austin, Phillips, Carroll, Morrison (albeit the last 2 on load) are these guys not young enough or are they not hungry enough?

It's just a pathetic excuse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024