Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
play Offs Here We Come 16:54 - Apr 18 with 8185 viewsdale1968

Disgraceful performance........

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

play Offs Here We Come on 16:57 - Apr 18 with 4731 viewswmgunit

Cowardly.
play Offs Here We Come on 16:58 - Apr 18 with 4716 viewswmgunit

Spineless.
play Offs Here We Come on 16:59 - Apr 18 with 4696 viewswmgunit

Limp-dicked
play Offs Here We Come on 17:01 - Apr 18 with 4665 viewsDomDale

Floppy cocked

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

play Offs Here We Come on 17:07 - Apr 18 with 4574 viewswmgunit

Stewart Downing-esque performance
play Offs Here We Come on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 4515 viewsTalkingSutty

play Offs Here We Come on 17:07 - Apr 18 by wmgunit

Stewart Downing-esque performance

Keep the faith, still confident.
play Offs Here We Come on 17:14 - Apr 18 with 4495 viewsFrog

play Offs Here We Come on 17:12 - Apr 18 by TalkingSutty

Keep the faith, still confident.

Of what? Monday is scaring me to death.......................
play Offs Here We Come on 17:17 - Apr 18 with 4435 viewsBobbyjoe

play Offs Here We Come on 16:57 - Apr 18 by wmgunit

Cowardly.

These posts?
Login to get fewer ads

play Offs Here We Come on 17:18 - Apr 18 with 4423 viewspioneer

Brissie R have won 1 and drawn 2 of their last 8 games - lost at home to the bottom team last time out.

Surely we cannot be presented with a better chance to end this slump/nightmare
play Offs Here We Come on 17:19 - Apr 18 with 4406 viewsDale1990

No depth at all, without hogan we have no one up front. Bunney MOM? Hahahaha just awful. No leaders on the pitch and I didn't hear hill once.

Well done Southend.
play Offs Here We Come on 17:19 - Apr 18 with 4392 viewsFrog

play Offs Here We Come on 17:18 - Apr 18 by pioneer

Brissie R have won 1 and drawn 2 of their last 8 games - lost at home to the bottom team last time out.

I thought similar about Torquay but alas, we came a cropper.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 17:19]
play Offs Here We Come on 17:25 - Apr 18 with 4324 viewsD_Dale

play Offs Here We Come on 17:18 - Apr 18 by pioneer

Unfortunately, Rovers have a good home record - 4th best in L2.
play Offs Here We Come on 17:25 - Apr 18 with 4315 viewsYouTubeDale

Bristol Rovers play tomorrow. They will have less time to rest. An early kick-off won't do them any more favours.

Happy Mondays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 17:30]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

play Offs Here We Come on 17:34 - Apr 18 with 4197 views442Dale

The strange thing is we looked ok initially with the Bunney chance, one Lund should have left for Hogan and Hendo hitting the bar. There was also a great move with Done having a cross-shot.

The players look scared, it's almost tangible when they're on the ball and the crowd are being very patient so that's definitely not an issue. Not sure what Hogan's done, ankle or foot?, but the rest of them seemed almost as disappointed as Hogan himself. Donnelly was a non-event after coming on and we never really looked dangerous again.

The half time subs were a mistake with hindsight, one rather than two might have avoided the start to the second half as we looked completely unorganised. Allen was our best player by a mile though.

What's happening? Who knows. But the players and the management don't need protecting, they need to step up and be counted. The fans have illustrated they are behind them, it's time to show that the faith is well placed.

Hill sounded pretty realistic about it on GMR just now. Time for the players to remember what's got them this far.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

play Offs Here We Come on 17:34 - Apr 18 with 4195 viewsSandyman

Southend thoroughly deserved the win today - they were better than Dale in every department. Well done them.

Dale were half-arsed and simply nowhere near good enough today and got what they deserved - nowt. Didn't go to Mansfield but those who did were saying we were as bad down there.

Over the season we are 3rd on merit - today had no merit at all.

In Hill we trust to sort it.

To Bristol and beyond......

UP THE DALE
play Offs Here We Come on 17:36 - Apr 18 with 4154 viewspioneer

Over the last 5 seasons the number of wins we have managed in the last 7 games of the season have been 1,1,1,1 and 4 (of course last seasons 4 was when there was nothing to play for).

Four of our last 7 already gone and winless (goalless even). This is an annual event.

Another reasonable crowd that left disappointed. We do seem to excel at shooting ourselves in the foot.
play Offs Here We Come on 17:49 - Apr 18 with 4033 viewsBobbyjoe

play Offs Here We Come on 17:34 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

The strange thing is we looked ok initially with the Bunney chance, one Lund should have left for Hogan and Hendo hitting the bar. There was also a great move with Done having a cross-shot.

The players look scared, it's almost tangible when they're on the ball and the crowd are being very patient so that's definitely not an issue. Not sure what Hogan's done, ankle or foot?, but the rest of them seemed almost as disappointed as Hogan himself. Donnelly was a non-event after coming on and we never really looked dangerous again.

The half time subs were a mistake with hindsight, one rather than two might have avoided the start to the second half as we looked completely unorganised. Allen was our best player by a mile though.

What's happening? Who knows. But the players and the management don't need protecting, they need to step up and be counted. The fans have illustrated they are behind them, it's time to show that the faith is well placed.

Hill sounded pretty realistic about it on GMR just now. Time for the players to remember what's got them this far.

Bunney had a decent game, and looks like a player, but never looked like putting that chance away, which, arguably, turned out to be the game's turning-point. Fine margins.
play Offs Here We Come on 17:49 - Apr 18 with 4032 viewsboromat

Players have looked like they're carrying the world on their shoulders for the last few games and frustration is creeping in far too easily.

Some of the comments today by 'fans' that very rarely if ever come to a game were embarrassing. Having a great season - there is always a blip after such a good run.

And it wouldn't be Rochdale if we didn't make it a nervy finish to a season.

For those fans on twitter asking for refunds on their Bristol tickets I hope the club gives it them we don't want you there!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

play Offs Here We Come on 17:49 - Apr 18 with 4030 viewsrochdale1987

Agree with op, awful again, complete lack of cutting edge and players looking scared, no one is stepping up to the task ahead and I can seriously see us dropping into the playoffs and not going up altogether.
play Offs Here We Come on 17:53 - Apr 18 with 3980 viewsolympicdale

why have we got Vincenti and Allen on the bench, whilst playing a vastly out of form Rose in midfield, and Bunney who looked out of his dept? Vincenti and Allen changed the tempo, granted the game was lost, but they should be in the starting 11 whenever fit, and I'm sorry but Georgie has to go, I'd have sooner had Cummins on than him, looked disinterested, except when chasing down lost causes.

Life is a game of fate.

play Offs Here We Come on 17:57 - Apr 18 with 3920 viewsborodale4

play Offs Here We Come on 17:49 - Apr 18 by boromat

Players have looked like they're carrying the world on their shoulders for the last few games and frustration is creeping in far too easily.

Some of the comments today by 'fans' that very rarely if ever come to a game were embarrassing. Having a great season - there is always a blip after such a good run.

And it wouldn't be Rochdale if we didn't make it a nervy finish to a season.

For those fans on twitter asking for refunds on their Bristol tickets I hope the club gives it them we don't want you there!

All looks too much for the players atm. We have to believe in Hilly to get it right before it's too late. I for one wouldn't have dreamed we would be in this position at this stage of the season before it began. It's time for the voice and leadership to come from us if nowhere else. We can add to the load for the players and staff or we can play our own part in lightening it.
play Offs Here We Come on 18:06 - Apr 18 with 3831 viewshxdale

It was good to see O'connell back, but he didn't look fit, for me to have a fit Bennett on the bench I would have played him. Cav wasn't himself, Rose to me unbalances the team, it seem to be to many players on the left... Vincenti should have played also Allen, hope hilly gets it right on Monday... When Josh kicked the ball today his body language just wasn't there, huge drop in confidence, we need a goal....
play Offs Here We Come on 18:26 - Apr 18 with 3687 viewsSyke_Dale

A gutless & frankly cowerdly performance that reaped everything that it deserved.
play Offs Here We Come on 18:31 - Apr 18 with 3656 viewssandylaner1

southend fully dominated for 90 minutes and we let them which is the scary part.

hogan getting injured chasing a lost cause !?! when the whistle had already gone

we now look toothless - didnt create anywhere near enough a top 3 side at home should

bunney i thought did well deserved MOM yes hes lightweight but at least never scared of having the ball and caused problems by running at the opposition

rose had a shocker everyone witnessed that. vincenti and allen to start at bristol
play Offs Here We Come on 18:34 - Apr 18 with 3630 viewshxdale

we all seem to be saying the same thing vincenti and Allen to start, upfront know idea...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024