Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out 21:57 - Jun 19 with 6707 viewscyril

Tbh I'm a bit sad England are out, bit bored of all this hate England poop, we need to concentrate on our own shit

The devil is in the detail

Out on 21:58 - Jun 19 with 3234 viewsJackoBoostardo

Difference is - we accept our national team is shit. We find England's delusions rather humorous!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Out on 21:59 - Jun 19 with 3221 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

England are not out yet, keep the faith.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Out on 22:01 - Jun 19 with 3214 viewscyril

I know what your saying but it's strange the older I'm getting the more british I'm becoming,

The devil is in the detail

Out on 22:01 - Jun 19 with 3208 viewsSwansNZ

Out on 21:59 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

you do that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Out on 22:36 - Jun 19 with 3119 viewsSpratty

Out on 21:58 - Jun 19 by JackoBoostardo

Difference is - we accept our national team is shit. We find England's delusions rather humorous!

Ah, that's why we never bother qualifying

Who was the idiot who said better to have loved and lost, than never to have won at all.
Out on 22:39 - Jun 19 with 3106 viewsmax936

Out on 22:36 - Jun 19 by Spratty

Ah, that's why we never bother qualifying

Who was the idiot who said better to have loved and lost, than never to have won at all.

Lord Tennyson, I believe, he was hardly an idiot though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Out on 22:59 - Jun 19 with 3053 viewsSlugster664

I find it embarrassing tbh considering we're in the English Premier League and receive great financial benefits from this, yet 'we' slag them off and mock their national side which I find hypocritical and makes many look so bitter.

And singing anti-English songs, well......I bet Leon Routs Dyer Shelvey to name but a few must get a real buzz from them

STID

Out on 23:23 - Jun 19 with 3026 viewsSwansNZ

Out on 22:59 - Jun 19 by Slugster664

I find it embarrassing tbh considering we're in the English Premier League and receive great financial benefits from this, yet 'we' slag them off and mock their national side which I find hypocritical and makes many look so bitter.

And singing anti-English songs, well......I bet Leon Routs Dyer Shelvey to name but a few must get a real buzz from them

I can’t understand why people keep bring up this Premier League argument. The PL has nothing to do with the England national team, and is not even called the English Premier League.

It’s the England national team that I don’t like. Leon Routs Dyer and Shelvey don’t’ play for that team and even if they did, I would not like the team, but would hope the Swans players played well.

Login to get fewer ads

Out on 23:26 - Jun 19 with 3015 viewsperchrockjack

It's because so many are truly thick and don't have any thought capacity.we need England in every way.hurts I know.league of Wales then and we can play afan lido and away trip to lovely Bangor city

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Out on 23:29 - Jun 19 with 3008 viewsepaul

Jeez never known so many bluddy english apologists

#welshnotbritish

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Out on 23:30 - Jun 19 with 3000 viewsperchrockjack

Lol pail.I do hate the England rugby set up though so all is not lost

Out on 23:33 - Jun 19 with 2992 viewsepaul

Out on 23:30 - Jun 19 by perchrockjack

Lol pail.I do hate the England rugby set up though so all is not lost

Leicester away next season Richie

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Out on 23:35 - Jun 19 with 2990 viewsperchrockjack

A ll. being well .burnley the one you can comme here and stay again

Out on 23:38 - Jun 19 with 2982 viewscockett_jack

Out on 23:23 - Jun 19 by SwansNZ

I can’t understand why people keep bring up this Premier League argument. The PL has nothing to do with the England national team, and is not even called the English Premier League.

It’s the England national team that I don’t like. Leon Routs Dyer and Shelvey don’t’ play for that team and even if they did, I would not like the team, but would hope the Swans players played well.

It's the EPL for all intents and purposes, even the most coal dirtied welsh nationalist c@unt could realise how dependent we are on England,.

living a fuc*ing lie supporting the Swans if you are anti English.

GARRY MONKS BARMY ARMY!
Out on 23:43 - Jun 19 with 2975 viewsepaul

Out on 23:35 - Jun 19 by perchrockjack

A ll. being well .burnley the one you can comme here and stay again

I'm deffo up for that as I have an old matelot mate who I served with from 20 odd years ago planning to meet in Burnley. Excellent

Out on 23:45 - Jun 19 with 2969 viewsAndy1300

Out on 21:59 - Jun 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Feck England

Number 1 team in Wales

Out on 23:46 - Jun 19 with 2968 viewslifelong

Out on 23:38 - Jun 19 by cockett_jack

It's the EPL for all intents and purposes, even the most coal dirtied welsh nationalist c@unt could realise how dependent we are on England,.

GARRY MONKS BARMY ARMY!

"Coal dirtied Welsh nationalist c@unt"

Showing your true colours eh boyo?
Out on 23:46 - Jun 19 with 2965 viewsSwansNZ

Out on 23:38 - Jun 19 by cockett_jack

GARRY MONKS BARMY ARMY!

So, I support the Swans, therefore, I have to support England by default?
Is that in the “English” Premier League rulebook, or what? I must have missed that one

Out on 23:49 - Jun 19 with 2955 viewsSwansNZ

F**k, this place today, is stranger than when the Swans lose. It was england that played in white tonight, right?

Out on 23:49 - Jun 19 with 2954 viewscockett_jack

This is the spectacular mistake. I dont expect you to support Engerland. But I expect you to have a brain cell not to be ABE.

Just sayin'

GARRY MONKS BARMY ARMY!!
Out on 23:54 - Jun 19 with 2945 viewsRuDeMan1970

Spot-on, Slugster664. I've had this notion for years that many Welsh folk appear to guage their 'Welshness' by how anti-English they can be. I sometimes wonder whether 'they protesteth too much'. With regard to England's performances in the WC so far, I can only assume that European football is generally not as strong as I thought. Year in year out England breeze the qualifiers but, once the finals arrive, it's the same outcome...average at best.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Out on 00:14 - Jun 20 with 2912 viewsjackonicko

Out on 23:23 - Jun 19 by SwansNZ

See, I find this a bit odd.

I'm English but a swans fan. When both England and Wales are playing, I often find myself watching the Wales game on tv because swans players are on the pitch and I want them to do well.

Like I want the Dutch to do well with Vorm and JdG. And CIV with Bony. And S Korea with Ki.

But you still wouldn't want England to do well if Routs, JJS or Leon pulled on the white shirt of England? If they played well, but England lost, they would have still lost.

Each to their own I guess, but I don't get that.
Out on 00:20 - Jun 20 with 2904 viewsSwansNZ

Out on 00:14 - Jun 20 by jackonicko

See, I find this a bit odd.

I'm English but a swans fan. When both England and Wales are playing, I often find myself watching the Wales game on tv because swans players are on the pitch and I want them to do well.

Like I want the Dutch to do well with Vorm and JdG. And CIV with Bony. And S Korea with Ki.

But you still wouldn't want England to do well if Routs, JJS or Leon pulled on the white shirt of England? If they played well, but England lost, they would have still lost.

Each to their own I guess, but I don't get that.

I said I'd want the Swans players to do well, IF they were selected to play for england.

I also said I'd still not like the england football team - nothing strange in that.

Out on 00:23 - Jun 20 with 2894 viewscockett_jack

Out on 00:20 - Jun 20 by SwansNZ

I said I'd want the Swans players to do well, IF they were selected to play for england.

I also said I'd still not like the england football team - nothing strange in that.

We both know, deep down you wouldn't cheer the English Jacks. You would be torn. How could you otherwise quench your hatred of all that is English?
Out on 00:29 - Jun 20 with 2880 viewsSwansNZ

Out on 00:23 - Jun 20 by cockett_jack

We both know, deep down you wouldn't cheer the English Jacks. You would be torn. How could you otherwise quench your hatred of all that is English?

Deep down? No, I would not cheer for england, because I'm Welsh not english, so why would I? Just as I'm not cheering for Netherlands, Korea or Ivory Coast , but would like our players to do well.

I never said, I'd cheer them, just would like them to play well.
With the current english setup, no Swans players are likely to be picked anyway.

I also have a disliking for Brazil, not sure why, but would be quite happy if they lost.

EDIT: I will actually be cheering for the english rugby team tomorrow, becuase I hate the All Blacks more. There, see I do love england, just like you
[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 0:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024