Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE 09:58 - Oct 3 with 11486 viewsNorthernr

Eyes down look in for another ten minutes of platitudes and excuses about missing full backs (sold), unfit players (somebody else's fault), and in depth analysis of the Ryder Cup. We're live from 10, or whenever Bondy Bond gets him here.

Christ on a bike we're on time.

Errrrrrm. Puffffffffffffffffffffff. Not sure until today, go out this morning and have a look at one or two. They've got to get through a session today, those on the borderline we'll see how they are.

Sandro had a knock on the head. It was a fing that 'appened. He's recovered.

Fought we played ok at Southampton. Got stronger in the second half. Hit the woodwork, had opportunities, better performance, but we need a result away from home as quick as we can, not easy, very very 'ard.

Two outstanding goals, their goal and Charlie's goal. Good strike, second goal for Charlie, let's hope he can go on a run of goals.

Can't rely on Charlie to score all the goals. If Charlie gets 15 he's had a great season. We need midfield players to score, wide players to score, they're not producing, we need six or seven a year from all different positions. Gareth Bale would score 15 goals from a wide area. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

Don't see West ham being down there, bought some good players, look a decent team, Sam's a fentastic fella, they'll be midtable.

Go back, see old friends, Bondy Bond on piano, fentastic club, went there as a 15 yo, always be a special club for me.

Haven't read Rio's book. (Rio enters with a signed copy) I might at some stage.

We've been a bit open, teams have got at our back four, we need to tighten up. Been difficult. Bought midfielders and they're never fit to play. Sandro been injured, Mutch injured, Joey Barton injured. Difficult to get a real settled group in there. No problems with Rio. Gareth Bale would protect your defence from a wide area. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

Didn't want Amalfitano, not a position we were looking for.

We're asking about Daniel Sturridge now. No bullsht. 'Arry wants to concentrate on QPR. But he's setting off on this one anyway. Roy was a club manager, now he wants best for England, wherever you are you're doing your best for where you are, if Daniel isn't really fit, I've had players go away on international duty unfit and come back still injured. Both top top managers, they'll sort it out. Gareth Bale would play injured for Wales in a wide area. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

We want Adel to be fit to play for QPR. Not sure about greenlight to leave in January, he had a greenlight in the summer and he's still here. If nobody pays the money he stays here. What him fit, out on the training ground, triffic player, want him playing for QPR.

Tiger Cubs question. That's nice of Sky TBF. High profile people should help charidee as much as we can. Great to see people 'avin a walk and raising some cash. I'll be sponsoring them.

'ere comes Wally......

Been difficult for everybody. Players I bought haven't played. Haven't seen Sandro on the pitch yet, Brought him in here as a top top player. Mutch has been injured. (Injuries are today's theme). Leroy Fer will be a top player when he gets up to speed. Need Joey fit. Unsettled team. Gareth Bale would play 35 games a season for you. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

Adel never played, never fit. Don't think he's trained twice since we started pre-season. Done some running with physios. Ankle injury, other issues, too many kebabs.

Got to have patience with Adel. I get on well with him. Triffic player. Fentastic.

I don't know if what the board said has made a difference at West Ham, good players in. He's brought Rigobert Song in (presumably means Alex). Stronger squad. Good squad. Always liked the left back from Ipswich, Cresswell (could have had him for £3m last month 'Arry).

Can Teddy Sheringham be a manager? And more importantly, who cares. Even Redknapp seems a bit annoyed with this. Don't know how involved he is, never seen him coach. Gives Bondy Bond the nod to start tuning up. Gareth Bale will be a great coach. Triffic lad. Was going to Forest on loan until I got hold of him.

I brought Les Ferdinand into Spurs when he was out of work. Why not? Good lads out there. Top top lads.

Gareth Bale.

Play em out Bondy.

This post has been edited by an administrator
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:01 - Oct 3 with 7428 viewsJamie

Wonder if there will be any questions about the goings on at Caterham F1? Lol what am I thinking..
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:04 - Oct 3 with 7393 viewsTacticalR

"Sandro had a knock on the head. It was a fing that 'appened. He's recovered."

It's almost poetry.

Air hostess clique

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:05 - Oct 3 with 7383 viewsAntti_Heinola

Can't rely on Charlie to score all the goals?
Why not? That was your one and only plan for the entirety of last season.

Bare bones.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:22 - Oct 3 with 7231 viewsWestbourneR

Northern you need to start sharing your Harry patter with the world, it's genius.

I read his autobiography. I wish I hadn't. West 'Am, Sandra, Paala DiCania, Meelan Mandarik, Dun nuffin' wong, triffic people at the club wanna do well for em, The End.

Wish he had bought Cresswell.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:25 - Oct 3 with 7219 viewsdaveB

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:01 - Oct 3 by Jamie

Wonder if there will be any questions about the goings on at Caterham F1? Lol what am I thinking..

why would they ask him about an F1 team? I know you like to find the negative in everything but this one is a bit weird.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:28 - Oct 3 with 7180 viewsDWQPR

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:22 - Oct 3 by WestbourneR

Northern you need to start sharing your Harry patter with the world, it's genius.

I read his autobiography. I wish I hadn't. West 'Am, Sandra, Paala DiCania, Meelan Mandarik, Dun nuffin' wong, triffic people at the club wanna do well for em, The End.

Reminds me of the old 'Dear Bill' letters in Private Eye in the 80's parodying Denis Thatcher. I think that Clive ought to get in touch with Ian Hislop for a job! Fentastic!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:32 - Oct 3 with 7154 viewsAntti_Heinola

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:25 - Oct 3 by daveB

why would they ask him about an F1 team? I know you like to find the negative in everything but this one is a bit weird.

why would they ask about golf last week?

Bare bones.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:33 - Oct 3 with 7157 viewsJamie

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:25 - Oct 3 by daveB

You might want to do a bit of reading about what is going on over at Uncle Tone's previous vanity project..

Should you be too busy, bailiffs in this week seizing cars, simulators, machinery. Not long for this world.

Gonna be 'Ard.

Top retweeter though.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 10:39]
Login to get fewer ads

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:40 - Oct 3 with 7100 viewsWestbourneR

It's not great at Caterham I agree - but I F1 teams basically don't have any fans or any profile at all if they're at the back of the grid.

I don't think Tony is a saint but I think he'd think a lot longer and a lot harder before cutting us adrift. It would be PR disaster and he's lose a lot of face in Asia.

Also I honestly don't know if we have a decent alternative at the moment. Without investment we're a big League One club.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:42 - Oct 3 with 7085 viewsTacticalR

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:22 - Oct 3 by WestbourneR

Yes, maybe a Twitter account with a Harryfication machine behind it that can automatically churn out the appropriate phrase.

Air hostess clique

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 11:30 - Oct 3 with 6902 viewskensalriser

Suprised to hear that Bale was going out on loan to, where was it now?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 11:32 - Oct 3 with 6891 viewsdaveB

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:33 - Oct 3 by Jamie

You might want to do a bit of reading about what is going on over at Uncle Tone's previous vanity project..

Should you be too busy, bailiffs in this week seizing cars, simulators, machinery. Not long for this world.

Gonna be 'Ard.

Top retweeter though.

didn't Fernandes sell them months ago so not sure what this has to do with him or Redknapps press conference other than if he sells us we'll be up sh1t streak
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:00 - Oct 3 with 6782 viewsToast_R

"So yeah, he's got better players and they got a good manager and that's the difference really"

Couldn't have put it better myself Harry..
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:02 - Oct 3 with 6774 viewsAntti_Heinola

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 11:32 - Oct 3 by daveB

didn't Fernandes sell them months ago so not sure what this has to do with him or Redknapps press conference other than if he sells us we'll be up sh1t streak

Will we? Who's he going to sell to? Who's going to buy all that debt? Tony's in as deep as the club is and there's no way back. The club is basically unsellable without a massive, debilitating loss, and even if he wound the club up he'd lose hundreds of millions.

Bare bones.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:07 - Oct 3 with 6763 viewsvblockranger

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 11:32 - Oct 3 by daveB

Why have you bought Caterham?"I always wanted to use F1 to get into a road car business. We had hoped it would be Lotus, but that went horribly wrong. I looked at other options and Caterham jumped out.”

What can you bring to the firm?“I am a brand builder. I take great assets and build them up. Caterham is a sports car company with lots of heritage and is a brand we can take places.”

Sounds familiar spiel to me from TF and then he went on to sell them in July after dropping hints that he had "fell out of love" for the team

"If we're at the back I don't think I'm going to carry on," he explained.

"Nothing is set in stone, but after five years with no points there is a limit to one's patience, money, motivation, etc. So it's an important year."

So gave it a go didnt work then fcked off and left them in the lurch.
We have unsustainable debt at rangers and a lot of it is down to him and the way he has run the club so if he doesnt get his money making venture at OOC would he call it a day? Without a moments hesitation. Too many fans have been fooled with his "Uncle Tony" PR bulls*** . The bloke and his backers are here to make money and we are not the number one priority for the Chairman like we should be.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:12 - Oct 3 with 6738 viewsQPR442

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 10:33 - Oct 3 by Jamie

Gonna be 'Ard.

Top retweeter though.

If the bailiffs ever do come to QPR can than take SWP first?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:16 - Oct 3 with 6722 viewsQPunkR

Just had to log in to say;

"Sandro had a knock on the head. It was a fing that 'appened." - Fentastic!

QPR - "shit but local"

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:18 - Oct 3 with 6711 viewsmichael67

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:12 - Oct 3 by QPR442

I thought balliffs only took items of any value that can be sold on!

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:20 - Oct 3 with 6690 viewssmegma

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:12 - Oct 3 by QPR442

Bailiffs only take assets.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:23 - Oct 3 with 6672 viewssmegma

I posted this on the "West Ham" thread and it fits in this thread just as well.

Harry will spend all of tomorrows 'presser' extolling the wonders of the academy of football blah de bleedin blah, apples and pears, pie and mash, Jimmy Greaves and Bobby Moore, triffick club, Frank Lampard and Clyde Best, blinding supporters, salt of the earth, drinking down the Barking Rd after training in the sixties, Johnny Lyall the most loyal manager theres ever been, moving to the Olympic stadium in 3 years time, I had Rio there when he was a kid, and Jermaine Defoe, another triffick kid.

Then hell repeat it ad nauseam on MOTD after another defeat but adding 'we're down to the bare bones already, what can you do, Ive only got 24 players to choose from with the Ale Faurlin injury, never known anything like it............................
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:23 - Oct 3 with 6673 viewsHarlesdon

Gonna be 'Ard.

Top retweeter though.

What on earth would you want Harry Redknapp to say if he was asked about that?
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:23 - Oct 3 with 6672 viewsR_from_afar

A little bit of my soul dies every time I read the write-ups of the pressers.

Redknapp says we've been a bit open, teams have got at our back four, we need to tighten up. Been difficult. Bought midfielders and they're never fit to play.

Perhaps someone at the club could introduce him to Karl Henry. 'Arry might have heard of him. He's a footballer, a midfielder, in fact, and one who can tackle, and - how fortuitous is this - he is contracted to play for QPR. Apparently, there is a special clause in his contract which allows him to play in games from the start.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:28 - Oct 3 with 6650 viewsQPunkR

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:23 - Oct 3 by R_from_afar

A little bit of my soul dies every time I read the write-ups of the pressers.

Redknapp says we've been a bit open, teams have got at our back four, we need to tighten up. Been difficult. Bought midfielders and they're never fit to play.

Perhaps someone at the club could introduce him to Karl Henry. 'Arry might have heard of him. He's a footballer, a midfielder, in fact, and one who can tackle, and - how fortuitous is this - he is contracted to play for QPR. Apparently, there is a special clause in his contract which allows him to play in games from the start.

RFA

[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 12:29]

QPR - "shit but local"

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:38 - Oct 3 with 6604 viewsJamie

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:23 - Oct 3 by Harlesdon

What on earth would you want Harry Redknapp to say if he was asked about that?

About as much as when he's asked about the Ryder Cup, or Van Gaal or any number of other questions with fck all to do with QPR. Except this question is relevant to QPR..
IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:42 - Oct 3 with 6574 viewsdaveB

IF YOU DON'T LIKE 'ARRY'S BIG FRIDAY EXCUSE-A-THON DON'T CLICK HERE on 12:38 - Oct 3 by Jamie

About as much as when he's asked about the Ryder Cup, or Van Gaal or any number of other questions with fck all to do with QPR. Except this question is relevant to QPR..

is it really relevant to QPR, it's only really relevant if Fernandes was looking to leave or if he left
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024