Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable 12:52 - Jul 25 with 16517 viewsswansealad69

Wtf is huw up to
We have plenty off money yet can't even get Allen back
No strikers
For all the old board and huw has done it am pleased they have gone
So much going on behind the closed doors
For the love off me I can not see why we did not bring Allen back
F#cking bargin basement players all the time.
I understand we can't go stupid but wtf are they up too
Stadium fiasco
What a 3rd rate club we are
Another season struggling it is then with less then 3 weeks to go and no strikers and no real first team signings after we struggled lass season.

Unbelievable on 14:54 - Jul 25 with 2412 viewsJBT95

Unbelievable on 14:37 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Our wages/turnover has to be brought under control. We don't have shedloads to spend. Hughes seems to be turning Stoke into QPR in terms of spending. I don't care who our owners are, I don't want us 'competing' with t wats like that.

£13m on Allen would have been worth it though, not on other players maybe not, but him yes. He fits us perfectly and we know what we are getting.
Unbelievable on 15:07 - Jul 25 with 2358 viewsDr_Winston

Unbelievable on 14:54 - Jul 25 by JBT95

£13m on Allen would have been worth it though, not on other players maybe not, but him yes. He fits us perfectly and we know what we are getting.

If it wasn't Joe Allen nobody would care. Chances are they'd be whining about us spending that much on a midfielder when we still need strikers, just as they have when we brought in Van der Hoorn and the Aussie keeper whose name I can't remember.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Unbelievable on 15:12 - Jul 25 with 2335 viewsDarran

Unbelievable on 15:07 - Jul 25 by Dr_Winston

If it wasn't Joe Allen nobody would care. Chances are they'd be whining about us spending that much on a midfielder when we still need strikers, just as they have when we brought in Van der Hoorn and the Aussie keeper whose name I can't remember.

Well if he wasn't Welsh JBT wouldn't give a shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unbelievable on 15:24 - Jul 25 with 2273 viewsDyfnant

Unbelievable on 15:12 - Jul 25 by Darran

Well if he wasn't Welsh JBT wouldn't give a shit.

Goes without saying really

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Unbelievable on 15:36 - Jul 25 with 2217 viewsjasper_T

But it is Joe Allen.
Unbelievable on 15:53 - Jul 25 with 2181 viewsskippyjack

Joey couldn't give two f*cks when Brenda snapped him up for 15 million, with a bumper pay increase..

Now his girlfriend is complaining about being homesick, and Joey is complaining about being homesick..

My sympathies go out to these multi millionaires for being homesick.. awwweee poor Joey..

f*ck me, I'd be happy with a job.. 1000s of people work away, and are homesick.. and earn a fraction of his weekly wage yearly..

But 'reality' doesn't exist in the footballing world.. or the 'real' world..

Come home Joey!.. we'll spend over the odds to make sure your life goes swimmingly well.. For no other reason than he's a 'local lad'.. f*ck, I wish someone felt for my plight and fight for a 9-5 minimum wage ambitions..

Poor Joey.. The bloke hasn't left his mother's t*t yet.. man up Joey, and take your millions like a man.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Unbelievable on 15:58 - Jul 25 with 2148 viewsDrizzy

Unbelievable on 15:53 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Joey couldn't give two f*cks when Brenda snapped him up for 15 million, with a bumper pay increase..

Now his girlfriend is complaining about being homesick, and Joey is complaining about being homesick..

My sympathies go out to these multi millionaires for being homesick.. awwweee poor Joey..

f*ck me, I'd be happy with a job.. 1000s of people work away, and are homesick.. and earn a fraction of his weekly wage yearly..

Come home Joey!.. we'll spend over the odds to make sure your life goes swimmingly well.. For no other reason than he's a 'local lad'.. f*ck, I wish someone felt for my plight and fight for a 9-5 minimum wage ambitions..

Poor Joey.. The bloke hasn't left his mother's t*t yet.. man up Joey, and take your millions like a man.

Get help, Skip.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Unbelievable on 15:59 - Jul 25 with 2134 viewsBorojack

Unbelievable on 15:53 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

He hasnt said anything just gone for talks and had his medical.
Why make stuff up

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable on 16:02 - Jul 25 with 2110 viewsskippyjack

Unbelievable on 15:58 - Jul 25 by Drizzy

Get help, Skip.

Help? for what?.. being a rationalist.. your mother and father need to sue whoever gave you an education.. because the fees were wasted.. you're still sucking on your mother's t*t an all..

don't blame me when your future wife starts f*cking the plumber.. because you lack the required b*locks to man up.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Unbelievable on 16:03 - Jul 25 with 2094 viewsDrizzy

Unbelievable on 16:02 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Help? for what?.. being a rationalist.. your mother and father need to sue whoever gave you an education.. because the fees were wasted.. you're still sucking on your mother's t*t an all..

don't blame me when your future wife starts f*cking the plumber.. because you lack the required b*locks to man up.

Christ.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Unbelievable on 16:07 - Jul 25 with 2065 viewsskippyjack

Unbelievable on 16:03 - Jul 25 by Drizzy

Christ.

It's not my fault you lack the nous to incorporate certain situations because you're a half wit.

Unbelievable on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 2040 viewsdobjack2

Unbelievable on 14:37 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Our wages/turnover has to be brought under control. We don't have shedloads to spend. Hughes seems to be turning Stoke into QPR in terms of spending. I don't care who our owners are, I don't want us 'competing' with t wats like that.

But the share sale was to take us to the next level so we could compete with these teams.
Unbelievable on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 2034 viewsTom1912

Where has this homesick stuff come from? Have I missed something?
Unbelievable on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 2013 viewsBorojack

Unbelievable on 16:11 - Jul 25 by Tom1912

No dont think so

Unbelievable on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 2011 viewsskippyjack

Unbelievable on 16:11 - Jul 25 by Tom1912

He and his partner want to come to Swansea.. that's what I've heard from someone who has spoke to him, since he's been here on his break.. 'They apparently feel isolated up in Liverpool'.

Unbelievable on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 1964 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 16:11 - Jul 25 by dobjack2

But the share sale was to take us to the next level so we could compete with these teams.

Yay. Proper irony at last.

Actually though, I would bet now on us finishing above Stoke.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Unbelievable on 16:17 - Jul 25 with 1953 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 16:15 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

He and his partner want to come to Swansea.. that's what I've heard from someone who has spoke to him, since he's been here on his break.. 'They apparently feel isolated up in Liverpool'.

Easy solution, buy a frigging matching pair of shell suits. Fit in lovely then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Unbelievable on 16:20 - Jul 25 with 1931 viewsDarran

Unbelievable on 16:17 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Easy solution, buy a frigging matching pair of shell suits. Fit in lovely then.

I wonder if he'll put you on ignore for that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unbelievable on 16:32 - Jul 25 with 1874 viewsicecoldjack

If we can't afford Joe and a striker then we have been seriously miss managed.

If we can't afford to compete with Stoke then what was the point of having the yanks come in to take us forward.

If we needed funds to strengthen then why not sell a player like Ki ?
I think the process of the Joe Allen saga has opened up a lot more questions than answers.
If money is a real problem then we prioritise the first team squad and cut the deadwood away.
We apparently offered 8m so the short fall is 5m can we really not stretch that far?
100 m per season minimum and that 5m quid is not reachable?

Oh well, time will tell.
Unbelievable on 16:40 - Jul 25 with 1835 viewsBorojack

Unbelievable on 16:32 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

If we can't afford Joe and a striker then we have been seriously miss managed.

If we can't afford to compete with Stoke then what was the point of having the yanks come in to take us forward.

If we needed funds to strengthen then why not sell a player like Ki ?
I think the process of the Joe Allen saga has opened up a lot more questions than answers.
If money is a real problem then we prioritise the first team squad and cut the deadwood away.
We apparently offered 8m so the short fall is 5m can we really not stretch that far?
100 m per season minimum and that 5m quid is not reachable?

Oh well, time will tell.

I think we can afford it but do the Americans want to spend it.
All I have seen are departures upto now.
Gomis having a medical 19 days to go till the start of the season no strikers.
Ayew and Siggy getting linked with big clubs.

I must admit I am more than a little concerned this window will indicate the new owners intentions.
Jenkins Morgan and co were Swans fans the new owners have no real attachment.

Unbelievable on 16:45 - Jul 25 with 1814 viewssP7qupUf

Strikers are our priority. We still have a limited budget compared to most clubs. We need midfielders out before we bring any in.... and we have signed FER. Allen is a decent player but not worth £13,000,000. If he hadn't previously played for us would there be such a clamour to sign him?
Unbelievable on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 1796 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Unbelievable on 14:54 - Jul 25 by JBT95

In Liverpool they seem to be acting like they really got one over on Stoke.

Maybe we blew it by not agreeing on 10 mill when we had the chance, but 13 is just too much when we have more pressing needs IMO.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Unbelievable on 17:06 - Jul 25 with 1726 viewsicecoldjack

Unbelievable on 16:40 - Jul 25 by Borojack

I think we can afford it but do the Americans want to spend it.
All I have seen are departures upto now.
Gomis having a medical 19 days to go till the start of the season no strikers.
Ayew and Siggy getting linked with big clubs.

I must admit I am more than a little concerned this window will indicate the new owners intentions.
Jenkins Morgan and co were Swans fans the new owners have no real attachment.

It's basically 2 windows without us being strengthen d . The warning signs were there last season I would have assumed there would be more effort this time around.
Joe was a minimum risk signing even though a bit more pricey, fer has done well but has an apparent history of fading into the back round once a new deal is signed.

the club know a lot more than us but it seems odd that we went for him in January and apparently made an offer in June, then we signed fer .

out if the two players the sure bet and long term zero risk player was Allen.
We have to trust huw and the club on this one but it doesn't inspire confidence so far.
Unbelievable on 17:09 - Jul 25 with 1706 viewslondonlisa2001

Unbelievable on 13:17 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

We didn't want Joe at that price .

We ain't rich and no take over of shares has made us rich

People need to get their heads around that .

We need a couple of centre forwards that's were the big cash needs to go , not on another centre midfielder .

Price changed then between Friday afternoon when Jenkins said we did want him and now?

No it hasn't.

Some players you buy because you have a glaring hole in the team. Some because they are excellent long term investments available slightly in advance of a gap that you know is coming up.

Prediction - if Joe Allen plays week in week out in the PL this season, he will be worth at least double his price now in a year's time. These 'sitting' midfielders who can pick a pass are worth their weight in gold - look at Kante last year and what he's gone for this summer.

If we didn't want him, we really shouldn't have said two days ago we did.

I agree about the not being rich bit by the way - makes this whole 'we needed investment to compete' look a bit of an empty statement though doesn't it.
Unbelievable on 17:09 - Jul 25 with 1703 viewsswansealad69

Unbelievable on 13:32 - Jul 25 by QuakerJack

With the TV money we can pay 13mil for a player... if we can't then something's seriously wrong

F#@king this
We been in the top flight for 5 years now and apart from bony have not gone out and spent big
Yes we have built the academy but we ain't bought big in transfer windows
and why the f@#k is huw buying the players?
Does he think it's premier management on xbox
Last season he bought 2 strikers and a right back
All shit yet 16m
OK we only lost 3m on 1 but come on ffs
We are not going to keep finding bargin basement gems are we.
Allen was and is a top player and 1 that would have been here for years.
We will end up buying some shit flop for 5 plus million
And we are less then 3 weeks from the start
Most our friendly's been played with no striker yet
We are a premiership team ffs Its ridiculous how ever way u look at it.
Just like everything in swansea small minded and no ambition
If we are struggling by Xmas as I expect it will be panic buying in Jan and more money waisted.
The club is a f@#ing joke
Every year since our first season in the prem they have said next season expansion
And for a club that's part owned by the fans were is the news on what's going on?
It's all kept behind closed doors and the fans are left guessing
I can understand a set back or 2 but f#@ing 5 years and still nobody knows.
Just come out and say ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024