Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable 12:52 - Jul 25 with 16521 viewsswansealad69

Wtf is huw up to
We have plenty off money yet can't even get Allen back
No strikers
For all the old board and huw has done it am pleased they have gone
So much going on behind the closed doors
For the love off me I can not see why we did not bring Allen back
F#cking bargin basement players all the time.
I understand we can't go stupid but wtf are they up too
Stadium fiasco
What a 3rd rate club we are
Another season struggling it is then with less then 3 weeks to go and no strikers and no real first team signings after we struggled lass season.

Unbelievable on 17:12 - Jul 25 with 2429 viewsCopperJack

I normally give the board and Huw the benefit of the doubt, but meekly letting joe slip through our fingers, when we were his first choice, is scandalous. With one semi-recognised striker going into the new season and no major signings, I worry for the season we shall have

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Unbelievable on 17:17 - Jul 25 with 2416 viewslonglostjack

Shame that we didn't push the boat out a bit there. Would have been relatively low risk and the fact that he's a homegrown player is something special.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Unbelievable on 17:18 - Jul 25 with 2409 viewscostalotta

Perhaps Huw is stuck in the past, in that he hasn't moved with the times. He got away with it the past but since ML and in particular since he's been trying to drum up some buyers he's not had his eye on the ball at all.

I was hoping with the americans coming he'd have to up his game...the next few weeks will be crucial, but the signs are not good (ulloa, Pritchard, HRK etc).
Unbelievable on 17:36 - Jul 25 with 2329 viewsAngelRangelQS

Unbelievable on 17:09 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Price changed then between Friday afternoon when Jenkins said we did want him and now?

No it hasn't.

Some players you buy because you have a glaring hole in the team. Some because they are excellent long term investments available slightly in advance of a gap that you know is coming up.

Prediction - if Joe Allen plays week in week out in the PL this season, he will be worth at least double his price now in a year's time. These 'sitting' midfielders who can pick a pass are worth their weight in gold - look at Kante last year and what he's gone for this summer.

If we didn't want him, we really shouldn't have said two days ago we did.

I agree about the not being rich bit by the way - makes this whole 'we needed investment to compete' look a bit of an empty statement though doesn't it.

"makes this whole 'we needed investment to compete' look a bit of an empty statement though doesn't it."

It was always bollox from the start. Nobody fell for it surely?
Unbelievable on 17:38 - Jul 25 with 2313 viewslondonlisa2001

Unbelievable on 17:36 - Jul 25 by AngelRangelQS

"makes this whole 'we needed investment to compete' look a bit of an empty statement though doesn't it."

You would imagine not - but there have actually been a lot. No end of utter crap about how these guys are good news.
Unbelievable on 17:39 - Jul 25 with 2315 viewsBorojack

A few did I think hope I am wrong bùt I think we will spend less under the Americans.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Unbelievable on 17:58 - Jul 25 with 2224 viewsmax936

Unbelievable on 17:39 - Jul 25 by Borojack

A few did I think hope I am wrong bùt I think we will spend less under the Americans.

The only significant payments we'll see are the dividends going into their pockets.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Unbelievable on 18:16 - Jul 25 with 2144 viewsLoyal

Unbelievable on 13:32 - Jul 25 by Slugster664

Unbelievable 😂😂😂

Just an opinion, nothing personal you understand.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable on 18:17 - Jul 25 with 2140 viewsOldjack

If the so called investors say no then no it is , making money is what it's all about from here on in ,enjoy the slippery slope folks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Unbelievable on 18:18 - Jul 25 with 2131 viewsLoyal

Unbelievable on 16:02 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Help? for what?.. being a rationalist.. your mother and father need to sue whoever gave you an education.. because the fees were wasted.. you're still sucking on your mother's t*t an all..

don't blame me when your future wife starts f*cking the plumber.. because you lack the required b*locks to man up.

This is planet swans gold 👍
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 18:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Unbelievable on 18:21 - Jul 25 with 2109 viewsmonmouth

Oh I think quite a lot of the fanbase are still falling for it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Unbelievable on 19:08 - Jul 25 with 1990 viewsDafyddHuw

Unbelievable on 15:53 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Joey couldn't give two f*cks when Brenda snapped him up for 15 million, with a bumper pay increase..

Now his girlfriend is complaining about being homesick, and Joey is complaining about being homesick..

My sympathies go out to these multi millionaires for being homesick.. awwweee poor Joey..

f*ck me, I'd be happy with a job.. 1000s of people work away, and are homesick.. and earn a fraction of his weekly wage yearly..

But 'reality' doesn't exist in the footballing world.. or the 'real' world..

Come home Joey!.. we'll spend over the odds to make sure your life goes swimmingly well.. For no other reason than he's a 'local lad'.. f*ck, I wish someone felt for my plight and fight for a 9-5 minimum wage ambitions..

Poor Joey.. The bloke hasn't left his mother's t*t yet.. man up Joey, and take your millions like a man.

I'm fine with Joe not coming back. 1 year left on his contract and £13M? You're having a laugh. Plenty of equally talented footballers on the continent fot less money.

Bet plenty will applaud him when Stoke come down here tho'. You couldn't make it up.
If he really wanted to come home, he could have dug his heels in at Anfield.
Unbelievable on 19:34 - Jul 25 with 1900 viewsdobjack2

Unbelievable on 19:08 - Jul 25 by DafyddHuw

I'm fine with Joe not coming back. 1 year left on his contract and £13M? You're having a laugh. Plenty of equally talented footballers on the continent fot less money.

Bet plenty will applaud him when Stoke come down here tho'. You couldn't make it up.

He should get applauded for his Wales performances as should Ramsey ledley and any others or has that all been forgotten already.
Unbelievable on 19:39 - Jul 25 with 1861 viewsblaine_scfc

Unbelievable on 19:08 - Jul 25 by DafyddHuw

You expect Joe to dig his heels in and throw away a year of his career in Liverpool reserves? Because that's exactly what would of happened. They couldn't guarantee him first team football so he wouldn't entertain even getting a contract offer. They wanted to recoup some cash and Stoke have got themselves a very good player.
Unbelievable on 20:10 - Jul 25 with 1781 viewsbonymine

Unbelievable on 19:34 - Jul 25 by dobjack2

He should get applauded for his Wales performances as should Ramsey ledley and any others or has that all been forgotten already.

Agree with that mate.

Ramsey and Ledley have always got stick off our lot for their Scumdiff connections but after the Euros achievements I think we should applaud them all beforehand .......then go back to giving them shit for the rest of the game 😂😂😂 👍👍👍
That's football after all !!

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Unbelievable on 20:16 - Jul 25 with 1751 viewsymaohyd

Think at this stage we have relegation written all over us. Every year teams need to evolve. We had a really poor recruitment drive last summer, which combined with various things going on left us looking very precarious.

When the word was out on the takeover, for me the most important aspect was if it was going to happen get it done quickly.

The time it has taken, the present structure is a fuc king shambles. It all points to things taking too long now leaving us scampering around for signings with Huw Jenkins trying to placate fans with bold statements.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Unbelievable on 20:18 - Jul 25 with 1739 viewsdobjack2

Unbelievable on 20:10 - Jul 25 by bonymine

Agree with that mate.

Ramsey and Ledley have always got stick off our lot for their Scumdiff connections but after the Euros achievements I think we should applaud them all beforehand .......then go back to giving them shit for the rest of the game 😂😂😂 👍👍👍
That's football after all !!

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Agree entirely. Even avoided calling Ledley rat boy.
Unbelievable on 20:20 - Jul 25 with 1722 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 20:16 - Jul 25 by ymaohyd

Think at this stage we have relegation written all over us. Every year teams need to evolve. We had a really poor recruitment drive last summer, which combined with various things going on left us looking very precarious.

When the word was out on the takeover, for me the most important aspect was if it was going to happen get it done quickly.

The time it has taken, the present structure is a fuc king shambles. It all points to things taking too long now leaving us scampering around for signings with Huw Jenkins trying to placate fans with bold statements.

Unbelievable on 20:20 - Jul 25 with 1714 viewsJackfath

I think we should applaud them if they score against us and give them a standing ovation if they get substituted.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Unbelievable on 20:25 - Jul 25 with 1667 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 20:20 - Jul 25 by Jackfath

I think we should applaud them if they score against us and give them a standing ovation if they get substituted.

We should sing 'there's only one joey allen' when he's sat on the bench for Stoke. He's bound to come back then.

Unbelievable on 20:31 - Jul 25 with 1625 viewsOldjack

Done deal ,We've missed out on a gem here ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Unbelievable on 20:39 - Jul 25 with 1584 viewsbonymine

Unbelievable on 20:16 - Jul 25 by ymaohyd

Agree mate.

Outgoing board have been 'economical with the truth at the very least' whilst lining their own pockets through all of this.

The incoming Yanks are making bullsh*t statements and us fans are left with picking up the pieces and continuing to support OUR Club through thick and thin when it really has been treated with contempt by BOTH the outgoing owners and the incoming Yanks.

STID...😂😂😂.Or when it suits them , or until they get a better offer they 'can't refuse'.

Hypocrites the fuking lot of them, Jenkins & Dineen are just puppets dancing to the tune of the Yankee Doodle Dandies.

How convenient why Kaplan had to 'go back to USA on business and couldn't make the 'delayed' Press Conference it was left to Levien to face the music.Kaplan played a blinder there !!

I already get the feeling that I don't trust these b*stards as far as I can throw them.

For all those looking at 9/11 Conspiracy Theories etc just get to grips with the one that's happening right in front of our faces here in Swansea....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Unbelievable on 20:46 - Jul 25 with 1527 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Calm.the.f*ck.down everyone.

The Euros have screwed up the 'get the business done early' idea for most clubs, including us. Let's see where we are on 1st Sept.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Unbelievable on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 1450 viewsLoyal

Unbelievable on 20:46 - Jul 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The Euros have screwed up the 'get the business done early' idea for most clubs, including us. Let's see where we are on 1st Sept.

Honestly we should have done our business before the season starts.
I know it doesn't always happen, but if we know who we want then it doesn't take weeks and weeks.

Unbelievable on 21:00 - Jul 25 with 1427 viewsOldjack

Unbelievable on 20:46 - Jul 25 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Kickoff 13th of August ,wheels should have been in motion a long time ago

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024