Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable 12:52 - Jul 25 with 16518 viewsswansealad69

Wtf is huw up to
We have plenty off money yet can't even get Allen back
No strikers
For all the old board and huw has done it am pleased they have gone
So much going on behind the closed doors
For the love off me I can not see why we did not bring Allen back
F#cking bargin basement players all the time.
I understand we can't go stupid but wtf are they up too
Stadium fiasco
What a 3rd rate club we are
Another season struggling it is then with less then 3 weeks to go and no strikers and no real first team signings after we struggled lass season.

Unbelievable on 10:38 - Jul 26 with 1324 viewsgrabsplatter

Unbelievable on 09:56 - Jul 26 by johnlangy

I feel the same but it's the way it's always been. And always will be. Many people will moan and groan about everything. We don't know how much the kitty is, we don't know what players they are looking at, we don't know what's changed since the takeover. We know nothing about any of it.

As another poster said, if they sign a couple of good players before the start of the season it'll all be forgotten (other than, of course, by the people who know more about what players should be bought and will complain about the ones signed). If they don't that will be something to genuinely complain about.

Then, come the next window they'll start all over again.

Yes, fair comment, I'll be joining them if we don't get a quality striker in!
I see Chadli & Carroll are both playing for spurs today but they are still missing players from the Euros - even Vorm is getting a game.
Unbelievable on 11:51 - Jul 26 with 1194 viewsSmellyplumz

Unbelievable on 22:00 - Jul 25 by Phaedrus

"I really hope my pessimism is proved wrong"

No you dont. you fking love moaning and bleating. So does everyone else on here. Fking shitehouses.

No one is making you read this site are they.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Unbelievable on 12:50 - Jul 26 with 1133 viewsymaohyd

The history of the last 10 years, is written in bricks, mortar and the record books.

Fantastic training facilities, victories over clubs who have sat at the top table of world football and of course our first major trophy.

All thanks to the board, a succession of good managers and doing things our own way, prudent buys, who in the whole have been huge successes and sold for a healthy profit.....an extremely well run club.

Football though is about the present, the rest enjoy as a part of our history. Our inability to sign Joe Allen is a barometer of the structure of the club not being right.

Mark Highest a Welsh legend going out of his way to convince Joe his future lies in of all fuc king places Stoke! Whilst Guido probably didn't get involved just coaching and Jenkins getting splinters through sitting on the fence, possibly have to make an inordinate number of conference calls to the good old US of A, deciding what to do.

Meanwhile Joe thinks fu ck it, I'm a top international footballer, not putting up with this crap.

As I say, a barometer of the structure of the club!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Unbelievable on 12:51 - Jul 26 with 1125 viewsPhaedrus

13011ck5

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Unbelievable on 12:54 - Jul 26 with 1107 viewsPhaedrus

According to the braindead cnts who post on here theres been 'something wrong' at the club every season for the past 10 years yet we still keep succeeding.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 12:55]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Unbelievable on 12:55 - Jul 26 with 1100 viewsJango

Unbelievable on 12:50 - Jul 26 by ymaohyd

The history of the last 10 years, is written in bricks, mortar and the record books.

Fantastic training facilities, victories over clubs who have sat at the top table of world football and of course our first major trophy.

All thanks to the board, a succession of good managers and doing things our own way, prudent buys, who in the whole have been huge successes and sold for a healthy profit.....an extremely well run club.

Football though is about the present, the rest enjoy as a part of our history. Our inability to sign Joe Allen is a barometer of the structure of the club not being right.

Mark Highest a Welsh legend going out of his way to convince Joe his future lies in of all fuc king places Stoke! Whilst Guido probably didn't get involved just coaching and Jenkins getting splinters through sitting on the fence, possibly have to make an inordinate number of conference calls to the good old US of A, deciding what to do.

Meanwhile Joe thinks fu ck it, I'm a top international footballer, not putting up with this crap.

As I say, a barometer of the structure of the club!

What if the club decided they just didn't want Allen. Use your barometer or whatever you deem necessary at the end of the transfer window. Most of us wanted Allen back but we are not the ones who have to manage a full squad of players throughout a season.
Unbelievable on 13:02 - Jul 26 with 1074 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 12:54 - Jul 26 by Phaedrus

According to the braindead cnts who post on here theres been 'something wrong' at the club every season for the past 10 years yet we still keep succeeding.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 12:55]

You're in a good mood these days Phaedy

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Unbelievable on 13:04 - Jul 26 with 1063 viewsdobjack2

Unbelievable on 12:55 - Jul 26 by Jango

What if the club decided they just didn't want Allen. Use your barometer or whatever you deem necessary at the end of the transfer window. Most of us wanted Allen back but we are not the ones who have to manage a full squad of players throughout a season.

No problem if they didn't want him. The problem is the article in I think Friday's evening post about still being in the hunt, a realistic price and a little more effort and it appearing that we didn't do anything.

I use the word appearing deliberately as we don't know what happened. However I think that the club should say what they can. On reflection did we decide not to put in a bid, did we put in a bid and it not accepted by club or did Joe say he didn't want to come here.
Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable on 13:06 - Jul 26 with 1056 viewsvetchonian

why do we think we have loads of money to spend?
The availbale funds as I see it are as they were before the takeover.....the "mega" tv money does not become available until the end of the season..though its effect is seen in this transfer window.
Our new owners will inist on more prudency at a quess which is maybe why we have seen a player "exodus" and not much incoming.

Would we be so upset if it were not for the fact Joey is one of our own?
So we lost out but dont we all agree we need some goal scorer(s) which Joey is not.
I would expect we have a budget and chasing after Joe at the price he went for was outside of that criteria thereby putting at risk any other potential deals.Joe I think would have been more of an emotional signing ...and to say he would be Leon's replacement is cr*p he played in our midfield alongside Leon in a different role. There will only ever be one Leon as Roberto converted him from a winger to provide the link between the CH and midfield to stop the CHs having to hoof it.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 13:09]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Unbelievable on 13:08 - Jul 26 with 1046 viewsPhaedrus

Unbelievable on 13:02 - Jul 26 by monmouth

You're in a good mood these days Phaedy

When in Rome.
I have over 30 people on ignore and still this board is bleat bleat bleat. No one knows how the season is going to go, its July for fks sake, yet more than ever the mood is one of resignation. Same dullards spouting shyt out of every orifice.

Unbelievable on 13:15 - Jul 26 with 1010 viewsWarwickHunt

Unbelievable on 13:08 - Jul 26 by Phaedrus

When in Rome.
I have over 30 people on ignore and still this board is bleat bleat bleat. No one knows how the season is going to go, its July for fks sake, yet more than ever the mood is one of resignation. Same dullards spouting shyt out of every orifice.

30?

Name names (if you can read this post...)
Unbelievable on 13:16 - Jul 26 with 1008 viewsvetchonian

Unbelievable on 13:08 - Jul 26 by Phaedrus

When in Rome.

You are right Phaedrus...not a ball kicked yet,transfer window not closed, and already armegeddon is upon us!

I think some peeps have been confused given Joe's current appearance and are convinced he is the messiah

Unbelievable on 13:21 - Jul 26 with 962 viewsmonmouth

Unbelievable on 13:15 - Jul 26 by WarwickHunt

30?

Name names (if you can read this post...)

Made me laugh too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Unbelievable on 14:09 - Jul 26 with 854 viewsjasper_T

Unbelievable on 13:06 - Jul 26 by vetchonian

why do we think we have loads of money to spend?
The availbale funds as I see it are as they were before the takeover.....the "mega" tv money does not become available until the end of the season..though its effect is seen in this transfer window.
Our new owners will inist on more prudency at a quess which is maybe why we have seen a player "exodus" and not much incoming.

Would we be so upset if it were not for the fact Joey is one of our own?
So we lost out but dont we all agree we need some goal scorer(s) which Joey is not.
I would expect we have a budget and chasing after Joe at the price he went for was outside of that criteria thereby putting at risk any other potential deals.Joe I think would have been more of an emotional signing ...and to say he would be Leon's replacement is cr*p he played in our midfield alongside Leon in a different role. There will only ever be one Leon as Roberto converted him from a winger to provide the link between the CH and midfield to stop the CHs having to hoof it.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 13:09]

Television money is paid monthly through the season, and a large percentage is guaranteed income. A (one would hope) minor cashflow obstacle only. Securing 6-12 month loans (or arranging payment terms over that sort of period) is common in transfer dealings.
Unbelievable on 14:12 - Jul 26 with 847 viewsvetchonian

Unbelievable on 14:09 - Jul 26 by jasper_T

Television money is paid monthly through the season, and a large percentage is guaranteed income. A (one would hope) minor cashflow obstacle only. Securing 6-12 month loans (or arranging payment terms over that sort of period) is common in transfer dealings.

But maybe our new owners have "earmarked " those funds for other purposes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024