Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 16:20 - May 5 with 7926 viewsscarrow

The chur says bury will get promoted and complete the five year plan and Clarke at Oldham says it's the play offs for them. Only four places to fight for then...

Poll: Final position

So on 17:00 - May 5 with 4262 viewsClivert

We'll just have to spend, spend, spend then to keep up with the Joneses!
So on 17:05 - May 5 with 4240 viewsaleanddale

So....

Bury start there championship season in a brand spankin new stadium.

#lookingup
So on 17:25 - May 5 with 4183 viewsPDIDDY

Obsessed

Gissa job

So on 20:15 - May 5 with 3964 viewsceme_ender

So on 17:25 - May 5 by PDIDDY

Obsessed

They are a very strange bunch the people that frequent this message board. They would much rather boast about the financial demise of other clubs, see threads on Pompey, Leyton orient, Oldham, Rotherham, Notts county. Chesterfield,bournemouth,bury, Lincoln, and many more rather
than the relative successes of there own club. Given the choice I think they would prefer a league to themselves.
So on 20:17 - May 5 with 3964 viewsceme_ender

So on 17:25 - May 5 by PDIDDY

Obsessed

They are a very strange bunch the people that frequent this message board. They would much rather boast about the financial demise of other clubs, see threads on Pompey, Leyton orient, Oldham, Rotherham, Notts county. Chesterfield,bournemouth,bury, Lincoln, and many more rather
than the relative successes of there own club. Given the choice I think they would prefer a league to themselves. As long as dj Dave is not match day announcer.
So on 20:30 - May 5 with 3931 viewsnordenblue

So on 20:17 - May 5 by ceme_ender

than the relative successes of there own club. Given the choice I think they would prefer a league to themselves. As long as dj Dave is not match day announcer.

Strange enough to know every thread on another teams forum?....oh hang on a minute that will be you 2 then
So on 20:43 - May 5 with 3905 viewsscarrow

Actually I find it ironic that every close season virtually every club say they're going up next season. As bury the chur is comedy gold.

Poll: Final position

So on 21:26 - May 5 with 3818 viewsceme_ender

So on 20:30 - May 5 by nordenblue

Strange enough to know every thread on another teams forum?....oh hang on a minute that will be you 2 then

Who started this topic, and what is about? Again? Surely not Bury? Can you go on any other clubs forum and find a few posts on dale. Please link them on here. I look forward.
Login to get fewer ads

So on 21:57 - May 5 with 3744 viewsPDIDDY

So on 20:43 - May 5 by scarrow

Actually I find it ironic that every close season virtually every club say they're going up next season. As bury the chur is comedy gold.

He's not said we are going up, that was in the 5 year plan and now he's wanting to achieve it, nothing wrong with that, ambition is critical, , triangular corner flags 🌭🌭 for tea

Gissa job

So on 22:15 - May 5 with 3707 viewsnordenblue

So on 21:26 - May 5 by ceme_ender

Who started this topic, and what is about? Again? Surely not Bury? Can you go on any other clubs forum and find a few posts on dale. Please link them on here. I look forward.

The whole point is I don't go on other clubs forums.... let alone continually post on them...... you not see the irony yet?

You moan about fans on here being too interested in other clubs whilst YOU ARE ON another clubs forum all the time..... look up the word "Irony"
So on 22:20 - May 5 with 3691 viewsnordenblue

So on 21:57 - May 5 by PDIDDY

He's not said we are going up, that was in the 5 year plan and now he's wanting to achieve it, nothing wrong with that, ambition is critical, , triangular corner flags 🌭🌭 for tea

Massive difference between ambition and delusional though.... you keep lapping up all the bollox that comes out of Walter Mitty
So on 22:21 - May 5 with 3686 viewsPDIDDY

So on 22:15 - May 5 by nordenblue

The whole point is I don't go on other clubs forums.... let alone continually post on them...... you not see the irony yet?

You moan about fans on here being too interested in other clubs whilst YOU ARE ON another clubs forum all the time..... look up the word "Irony"

I hardly go on our board, this has more threads about bury than that one tbh. Obsessed and still in the same division, after all you lot sang that's why you're goin down, factually in correct

Gissa job

So on 22:27 - May 5 with 3670 views442Dale

So on 22:21 - May 5 by PDIDDY

I hardly go on our board, this has more threads about bury than that one tbh. Obsessed and still in the same division, after all you lot sang that's why you're goin down, factually in correct

"...all you lot sang..."

No, all of us didn't. Bury should always have stayed up with the squad they had, and they did. It was no achievement.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

So on 22:34 - May 5 with 3649 viewsnordenblue

So on 22:21 - May 5 by PDIDDY

So you admit to spending more time on a rivals forum than your own,and you think we're obsessed???

I'd concentrate on the factually incorrect nonsense YOUR OWN CLUB continues to spew out tbf Didds before throwing stones...
So on 23:07 - May 5 with 3584 viewsFrog

nob
So on 06:43 - May 6 with 3411 viewsPDIDDY

So on 22:27 - May 5 by 442Dale

"...all you lot sang..."

No, all of us didn't. Bury should always have stayed up with the squad they had, and they did. It was no achievement.

No achievement whatsoever, totally agree. But like I say, a total poor league that's the only reason we stayed up and you finished so high

Gissa job

So on 06:49 - May 6 with 3394 viewsPDIDDY

So on 22:34 - May 5 by nordenblue

So you admit to spending more time on a rivals forum than your own,and you think we're obsessed???

I'd concentrate on the factually incorrect nonsense YOUR OWN CLUB continues to spew out tbf Didds before throwing stones...

Like I've said before, not bothered if we move, stay or go bust ( don't forget that's what you lot have been saying for 4 years now 😂😂) I come on here as I'm not a member of the bury one its full of cranks, very similar to this one really, I like Dale and wanted them to go up but again your clubs lack of ambition made sure you stayed down

Gissa job

So on 07:30 - May 6 with 3363 viewsColDale

So on 06:43 - May 6 by PDIDDY

No achievement whatsoever, totally agree. But like I say, a total poor league that's the only reason we stayed up and you finished so high

has there ever been a season where the division is called "a tough league"? Seems like year in, year out, it's described as being a poor league.
So on 07:32 - May 6 with 3363 viewsdeeplishblue

So on 06:49 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Like I've said before, not bothered if we move, stay or go bust ( don't forget that's what you lot have been saying for 4 years now 😂😂) I come on here as I'm not a member of the bury one its full of cranks, very similar to this one really, I like Dale and wanted them to go up but again your clubs lack of ambition made sure you stayed down

You really are a tiresome bore.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

So on 08:01 - May 6 with 3344 viewsnordenblue

For explanation of "lack of ambition" see basic economics,only spend what's realistically yours....
So on 08:19 - May 6 with 3319 views442Dale

You suggested signing a striker and was subsequently given an illustration why this wasn't necessary. So now that's been established, why was it a "lack of ambition" that meant we didn't reach the play-offs?

Anyone who reads this board regularly will be fully aware of exactly why we came up a bit short however, for those who can't recall or retain that info, here's a quick summary:

- injury to Joe Bunney and subsequent reaction to his absence which saw a multitude of players used at left back.
- lack of consistency in defensive and goalkeeping performance and selection, which in turn possible led to...
- conceding far too many late goals. If we'd reduced that amount by half we'd have made the top six comfortably.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

So on 09:39 - May 6 with 3197 viewsDaley_Lama

Bury chur talking out of his bottom shocker.

I reckon the sun might set later today and rise in the morning too.

Poll: DF in or out

So on 12:22 - May 6 with 3044 viewsTVOS1907

So on 06:43 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Must have been a poor league in 2014/15 and 2015/16 as well then, given that we were in the top ten in both those seasons as well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

So on 12:27 - May 6 with 3032 viewsTVOS1907

So on 08:19 - May 6 by 442Dale

You suggested signing a striker and was subsequently given an illustration why this wasn't necessary. So now that's been established, why was it a "lack of ambition" that meant we didn't reach the play-offs?

Anyone who reads this board regularly will be fully aware of exactly why we came up a bit short however, for those who can't recall or retain that info, here's a quick summary:

- injury to Joe Bunney and subsequent reaction to his absence which saw a multitude of players used at left back.
- lack of consistency in defensive and goalkeeping performance and selection, which in turn possible led to...
- conceding far too many late goals. If we'd reduced that amount by half we'd have made the top six comfortably.

He'll struggle with something that's actually about football.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

So on 13:06 - May 6 with 2969 viewsPDIDDY

So on 12:22 - May 6 by TVOS1907

Must have been a poor league in 2014/15 and 2015/16 as well then, given that we were in the top ten in both those seasons as well.

A team who went 2nd after a 3-1 win at MK then went on a 3 month winless streak and still managed to stay up after 5 wins in 30 odd games, tells me the league was poor, Bolton fans I know say they are very average at best, all in all a poor league, you are still in it along with bury and Oldham , must really pi ss you off 😂😂

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024