Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over to you Box Office 21:21 - Dec 18 with 27320 viewsDarran

lol

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Over to you Box Office on 23:40 - Dec 18 with 2487 viewsSwanjaxs

Over to you Box Office on 23:35 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Two things I do not understand. First is people being unable or unwilling to separate selling Siggy for £45m (brilliant business) with not doing it early enough and not spending it properly (shocking business).

Secondly is people saying they've completely given up. We are utter crap at the moment. Clueless, a weak squad and a weak manager. But if we win on Saturday (and I think we may well do), we turn with 15 points.

Same again and we get 30 points. We only need to find an additional 7 points before chances are we stay up, and that is 7 points more than our utterly crap, clueless, weak squad and hopeless manager have gained.

It's obviously not looking good, but it's not the write off some seem to think.

We have to get in three or four players though. Week after next. Winger. Attacking creative player. Full back. And if Bony is going to be in and out with injury, we need another striker. Tammy isn't the answer as a starting player at this point.

And as you say * week after next* ... this is paramount imo, hopefully players are lined up ready for January 1st, to delay until the end of the month will surely see us down
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 23:40]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Over to you Box Office on 23:40 - Dec 18 with 2485 viewsTheResurrection

Over to you Box Office on 23:37 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Most people on here were praying he wouldn't score Darran. You were quite obviously hoping he would.

And you can bet anything you like on that. Sad creature.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Over to you Box Office on 23:41 - Dec 18 with 2478 viewslondonlisa2001

Over to you Box Office on 23:38 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

Mesa has done less than half of one season in a new country and league, yes he has made mistakes but for me his is the first name in the team sheet. One player that is always pushing forward and actual gives a fûck.

He's our best midfielder by a mile.
Over to you Box Office on 23:41 - Dec 18 with 2478 viewsGeoffThom

Over to you Box Office on 23:36 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

Ok then to flip that, had Mesa not attempted to tackle him Lennon was bursting into the penalty area with no one within 10 yards of him. That's where the big error has come from, not necessarily Mesa doing his best to stop him.

Lennon being allowed that run?? Nah, that's the bit that's annoyed me from a culpability perspective.

Funny though, since Clement has gone out of his way to single out Mesa and this from the start of the season, we don't half have some posters that have swallowed all that up and now will never see Mesa in a different light again.

I like him a lot, I can put up with the odd mistake here and there as he tries to get us playing. Naturally I wish they wouldn't occur but I feel he is just a bit down on his luck currently and a lot of this has been down to the in and out start he's had here at Swansea.

He's a footballer - we need more of them. Simple as that.

He tries hard and I hate to say your right on both pens dyer needs looking at for the first and megged for the second ,but Mesa and especially Clucas are no bode
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 23:47]
Over to you Box Office on 23:43 - Dec 18 with 2460 viewsDafyddHuw

Over to you Box Office on 21:25 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

I don't think he said Gylfi would never score again did he?

He said he wasn't worth £45m.

Which he isn't.

He said we woudn't niss Gylfi
Over to you Box Office on 23:43 - Dec 18 with 2452 viewslondonlisa2001

Over to you Box Office on 23:40 - Dec 18 by Swanjaxs

And as you say * week after next* ... this is paramount imo, hopefully players are lined up ready for January 1st, to delay until the end of the month will surely see us down
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 23:40]

Totally agree.

For once we have to move quickly.
Over to you Box Office on 23:45 - Dec 18 with 2443 viewsSmellyplumz

Over to you Box Office on 23:43 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Totally agree.

For once we have to move quickly.

And you think this will happen.... Wow.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Over to you Box Office on 23:46 - Dec 18 with 2429 viewslondonlisa2001

Over to you Box Office on 23:45 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

And you think this will happen.... Wow.

When did I say that?
Login to get fewer ads

Over to you Box Office on 23:47 - Dec 18 with 2420 viewsjack247

Over to you Box Office on 23:41 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

He is and that’s concerning.

He’s nowhere near the player we thought we’d signed, but at least he’s got the balls to pick the ball up, play it forward and follow it or carry it on himself.

He’s pretty much the only one who doesn’t consistently look for the easy sideways/backwards pass instead of taking responsibility and trying to make things happen.

How much of that is down to Clements tactics and how much is down to the rest of our midfield being omega (for want of a better word) characters, I’m not sure.
Over to you Box Office on 23:49 - Dec 18 with 2410 viewsSmellyplumz

Over to you Box Office on 23:46 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

When did I say that?

What's the point in saying we have to move quickly when we all know it won't happen is my point. All the fans know what should happen but that don't mean shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Over to you Box Office on 23:49 - Dec 18 with 2407 viewsMrSwerve

That's the problem isn't it? We don't help ourselves. We know how the January transfer window will go...3 days left until deadline day and we usher in two players from the Championship and 1 unknown goalkeeper from the German second division.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Over to you Box Office on 23:51 - Dec 18 with 2403 viewsmonmouth

I don’t see why anyone of any quality would join us before they’ve exhausted every other option. I just can’t see any way we are doing anything early even if Junkins wasn’t the worlds biggest ditherer.

I don’t bet but I reckon a punt on that we have no one except a desperate championship player like Adomah or Yiadom by 20th Jan might be worth a shot.

I wouldn’t bet a single penny on us winning on Saturday, neither.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Over to you Box Office on 23:51 - Dec 18 with 2402 viewslondonlisa2001

Over to you Box Office on 23:47 - Dec 18 by jack247

He’s nowhere near the player we thought we’d signed, but at least he’s got the balls to pick the ball up, play it forward and follow it or carry it on himself.

He’s pretty much the only one who doesn’t consistently look for the easy sideways/backwards pass instead of taking responsibility and trying to make things happen.

How much of that is down to Clements tactics and how much is down to the rest of our midfield being omega (for want of a better word) characters, I’m not sure.

I think he'd look a great midfielder in a better team.

Imagine him playing alongside Joey rather than Carroll. Both pushing and covering as needed.

Or with Leon at his best, with him (Mesa) pushed slightly forward.
Over to you Box Office on 23:51 - Dec 18 with 2394 viewsTheResurrection

Over to you Box Office on 23:41 - Dec 18 by GeoffThom

He tries hard and I hate to say your right on both pens dyer needs looking at for the first and megged for the second ,but Mesa and especially Clucas are no bode
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 23:47]

Bodde was one of my favourite all time Swans players and we've all been robbed, none more so that Ferrie himself, of seeing his talent and courage in the Premier League.

The freezing cold night in the corner against Brum will always stick in my mind, such a tragic moment.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Over to you Box Office on 23:52 - Dec 18 with 2385 viewsWarwickHunt

Over to you Box Office on 23:47 - Dec 18 by jack247

A bit of movement in front of him would be handy. Fücking crazy idea, I know.
Over to you Box Office on 23:53 - Dec 18 with 2373 viewsWarwickHunt

Over to you Box Office on 23:41 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

A country one.
Over to you Box Office on 23:54 - Dec 18 with 2370 viewsSmellyplumz

Over to you Box Office on 23:49 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

What's the point in saying we have to move quickly when we all know it won't happen is my point. All the fans know what should happen but that don't mean shit.

That wasn't a dig at you Lisa I'm just frustrated as we all know what is needed but looks unlikely to happen.

Over to you Box Office on 23:55 - Dec 18 with 2362 viewslondonlisa2001

Over to you Box Office on 23:49 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

Well I don't think we'll make three signings on 2nd. But actually I think that we may move more quickly than normal.

The bigger issue is that I can see us signing Yiadom...

I was only making the point that we're not that adrift and yet we've been so bad it's unbelievable. We only have to pretty hopeless and we can stand a chance.
Over to you Box Office on 23:55 - Dec 18 with 2356 viewsDarran

Over to you Box Office on 23:37 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Most people on here were praying he wouldn't score Darran. You were quite obviously hoping he would.

Seriously who the fuçk do you think you are telling people what they are thinking?

Fuçking hell do me a favour and go fuçk yourself Love.

Over to you Box Office on 23:55 - Dec 18 with 2355 viewsjack247

Over to you Box Office on 23:51 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Imagine him playing alongside Joey rather than Carroll. Both pushing and covering as needed.

You’re probably right. I was expecting more, but he’d still be an automatic name on my team sheet. He’d certainly look better with more ambitious and intelligent movement around him.

I’d be tempted to try that with Leon even past his best. Assistant manager or not, needs must.
Over to you Box Office on 23:56 - Dec 18 with 2355 viewsJack_Meoff

Over to you Box Office on 23:51 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Over to you Box Office on 23:57 - Dec 18 with 2334 viewslondonlisa2001

Over to you Box Office on 23:54 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

That wasn't a dig at you Lisa I'm just frustrated as we all know what is needed but looks unlikely to happen.

No, I completely understand.

It's all so bloody avoidable as well,
Over to you Box Office on 23:58 - Dec 18 with 2332 viewsSmellyplumz

Over to you Box Office on 23:55 - Dec 18 by Darran

Seriously who the fuçk do you think you are telling people what they are thinking?

Fuçking hell do me a favour and go fuçk yourself Love.

Truth hurts dipshit.

Over to you Box Office on 23:59 - Dec 18 with 2319 viewsDarran

Over to you Box Office on 23:58 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

Truth hurts dipshit.

I’ll tell you one thing çunty no fuçker will question my fanship. No fuçker.

Over to you Box Office on 00:02 - Dec 19 with 2304 viewsSmellyplumz

Over to you Box Office on 23:59 - Dec 18 by Darran

I’ll tell you one thing çunty no fuçker will question my fanship. No fuçker.

Medal 🥉 is in the post for you cůntpipe

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024