Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over to you Box Office 21:21 - Dec 18 with 27326 viewsDarran

lol

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Over to you Box Office on 12:44 - Dec 19 with 1574 viewsJango

Typical of fans on here to be drooling over his goal last night. It’s as if some were hoping it would happen just to say I told you so. Bottom line is if naughton hadnt shown him into his right foot and he hadnt scored then most people wouldn’t have realised he was even playing. The only time his name was mentioned was for a set piece. He’ll go another spell now doing nothing and then when he scores we’ll have another thread on him. There was plenty of Everton fans on Twitter hopIng Bolasie would return in place of him last night. Doesn’t say a lot for someone who cost £45m.
Over to you Box Office on 12:46 - Dec 19 with 1565 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 12:33 - Dec 19 by Shonky

If it were 2012 you might have a point.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 12:35]

The premise is the same regardless of date. You are going by date of purchase so am I.

Gylfi wasnt worth £45m, isnt worth £45m, never has been worth £45m and probably never will be wirth £45m.

Sorry about that.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Over to you Box Office on 12:48 - Dec 19 with 1553 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 12:20 - Dec 19 by costalotta

Nope it clearly wasn't. I could have been, but isn't for the reasons stated. And if thats your view so be it, its only your view which maybe shared by Lisa. Doesn't make it right i'm afraid.

In running my investments and businesses if i invest or change, i always do it from a position of strength and I ALWAYS do it when its the right time. When the time is right INCLUDES knowing exactly what I am going to do next as ALL MY DUCKS WOULD BE IN LINE. Thus, i always tried to know 2 or 3 steps ahead. Thus, they are totally related and only a child pretending to know or amateur would argue otherwise. The phrase left and right hands spring to mind.

Now, it COULD have been the right decision but it wasn't as recent history, current form and league position demonstrate quite clearly. If you can't see it, you can't and likely never will. No bother.

Well this particular duck was refusing to play for us.

Correct decision to sell and I fear for any investment business you are in if you regret that sale.

Only a child or a complete moron cannot seperate one part of a business from another and the intrinsic reasoning for doing so.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 12:52]

Over to you Box Office on 12:49 - Dec 19 with 1554 viewsPrivate_Partz

Over to you Box Office on 10:32 - Dec 19 by MoscowJack

I seem to be in the minority (no change there!) who think we did ok last night. Everton had a lot of luck (2 dodgy penalties and a rebound from one that went straight to one of their players....and their striker too!) whilst we had zero.

I'm a firm believer in making your own luck, but Jon Moss seemed happy to help Everton make theirs, but that's football, I suppose.

Commentators thought Everton were poor but I thought we didn't allow them to play and the two wingers we had both forced their attacking full backs to stay in their own half, making it easier for us to defend.

What we're lacking is a bit of magic. Not 'free kick' magic to dig us out of a hole (as Gylfi did last season) but the sort of stuff that we hoped Sanches would bring. Bony scares defenders, but he needs service and needs the defenders to focus on someone else, not just him. A quality no.10 who's capable of bagging quite a few goals and assists is critical, or we're down.

A winger who can score and assist - also critical. Nate and Narsingh showed their pace last night, but they haven't got the end product needed. Would we take Ayew back on loan? He wouldn't be my first choice as he disrupts the style we'd like to see us play, but if we're not playing that style, I wouldn't be against the idea. I can see it happening as it ticks many of Jenkins' boxes - player we know, scores goals, won't cost a fortune, can play centrally, wide or up top and will settle in quickly.

If luck had been on our side instead of Everton's last night, we wouldn't have lost and I honestly don't think we deserved a defeat....well, certainly not 3-1. I just hope the players can recognise the good parts of the game last night and take that into the HUGE game against Palace.

Finally, take a moment and look at our fixtures from next week (26th Dec) until Jan 30th. It's horrific. Scary even. After that we've got a good run until mid-April so we need the new players to be settled, ready and up to speed from the end of Jan onwards. That means getting them in during the first week of the month, not the last. That's the key to survival, imo.

Cheers MJ. That has cheered me up a bit.
Had that result occurred when we were mid table and on a run of form we would have bemoaned our luck. Now we turn on the manger and players due to our position in the league.
I like your optimism but I worry that Clement is damaged beyond economic repair and have zero faith in Jenkins.
It is never over until it is over however and there is a glimmer of hope. I just feel this time we are in bigger sh!te than we have been in the last two seasons and we only escaped by the skin of our teeth then.
Your post made me feel more positive nonetheless less :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Over to you Box Office on 12:51 - Dec 19 with 1540 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 12:36 - Dec 19 by TheResurrection

Warren Buffet over here 😂

hahahahah. I wish!

You wouldn't, couldn't and will never know me. Completely different circles I'm afraid.

But i took my business very seriously and learned from every mistake. Retired young and now switch between Swansea, London and the Med enjoying myself.

My soft spot - this damn football club we love.

So no, not Warren Buffet. But i did ok and I am more than happy with my work even if I still dip in know and again.
Over to you Box Office on 12:53 - Dec 19 with 1526 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 12:51 - Dec 19 by costalotta

hahahahah. I wish!

You wouldn't, couldn't and will never know me. Completely different circles I'm afraid.

But i took my business very seriously and learned from every mistake. Retired young and now switch between Swansea, London and the Med enjoying myself.

My soft spot - this damn football club we love.

So no, not Warren Buffet. But i did ok and I am more than happy with my work even if I still dip in know and again.

Judging from your grasp of this you are either "tall tale Tim" or got extremely extremely lucky and should be counting your lucky stars that your lack of business acumen and understanding of business scenario did not catch up to you.

Over to you Box Office on 13:02 - Dec 19 with 1511 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 12:48 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

Well this particular duck was refusing to play for us.

Correct decision to sell and I fear for any investment business you are in if you regret that sale.

Only a child or a complete moron cannot seperate one part of a business from another and the intrinsic reasoning for doing so.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 12:52]

Like i said. your entitled to your view.

I do regret the sale as it stands. as it set of a chain of events that are sending us spiralling downwards as things stand. If you think that the decision was sound given what has happened since, okay, then ok thats is up to you.

Its no bother you don't have to explain yourself any more. We are in disagreement and i a will not change my mind on that view. Frankly, i don't care if you do or don't.

By the way... Why would you fear for my or anyones investments & business interests? Thats weird.
Over to you Box Office on 13:04 - Dec 19 with 1507 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 12:53 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

Judging from your grasp of this you are either "tall tale Tim" or got extremely extremely lucky and should be counting your lucky stars that your lack of business acumen and understanding of business scenario did not catch up to you.

If you say so.
Login to get fewer ads

Over to you Box Office on 13:04 - Dec 19 with 1504 viewsswancity

Over to you Box Office on 12:49 - Dec 19 by Private_Partz

Cheers MJ. That has cheered me up a bit.
Had that result occurred when we were mid table and on a run of form we would have bemoaned our luck. Now we turn on the manger and players due to our position in the league.
I like your optimism but I worry that Clement is damaged beyond economic repair and have zero faith in Jenkins.
It is never over until it is over however and there is a glimmer of hope. I just feel this time we are in bigger sh!te than we have been in the last two seasons and we only escaped by the skin of our teeth then.
Your post made me feel more positive nonetheless less :-)

Nothing lucky about Evertons win last night. Clumsily defending from Mesa and Olsson although possibly in Olssons case first contact was just outside the box. We did though play well until they equalised with Narsingh showing up well at which point every ounce of an already jaded confidence visibly drained from our players and consequently the second half was a relative stroll for Everton

We did manage three goal attempts on target compared to seven from them. 3-1 was about right even though we more or less had the same ball possession.

Don't bring luck into it, that's really clutching at straws. We are rock bottom as that's where we deserve to be. Fook all to do with bad luck. Every team can quote that excuse.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Over to you Box Office on 13:05 - Dec 19 with 1502 viewsShaky

Over to you Box Office on 12:39 - Dec 19 by AngelRangelQS

Sold Sigurdsson for good money - understandable. Had no contingency - unforgivable.

Exactly.

Everton hardly sparkled but I thought Swansea looked a much more lively proposition than I have seen for 90% of this season.

Didn't sit as deep, quick to the ball and the press, generally looked up for it, and Dyer and surprisingly Narsing capable of causing problems.

And Everton knew it, which is one reason they couldn't afford to bomb forward in numbers indiscriminately. Just shows the strategic value across the pitch of not only focusing on your own defence.

Bony's injury is a worry, but if Clement can continue to deploy wingers effectively Tammy could perhaps be more useful.

Problem is he still lacks experience, and it was criminal negligence for the management collectively to put all their goal scoring eggs-pectations into a basket containing an aging stiker who hadn't played for a few years and an U21 fresh from the Champinship.

Where were the goals going to come from? Remains to be seen.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 13:07]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Over to you Box Office on 13:14 - Dec 19 with 1463 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 13:02 - Dec 19 by costalotta

Like i said. your entitled to your view.

I do regret the sale as it stands. as it set of a chain of events that are sending us spiralling downwards as things stand. If you think that the decision was sound given what has happened since, okay, then ok thats is up to you.

Its no bother you don't have to explain yourself any more. We are in disagreement and i a will not change my mind on that view. Frankly, i don't care if you do or don't.

By the way... Why would you fear for my or anyones investments & business interests? Thats weird.

It is not a view, it an an obvious state of affairs. A player was refusing to play for us, presumably as he felt we were about to be relegated. As a club that can only invest in players if it sells, we were offered money way above his true value. If we did not accept that £45m I doubt we ever would have got close to that again. He had to be sold. No question.

The decision to sell was sound. It would be made time and time again. The buying may be different, but that is another debate, the decision to sell was correct.

Over to you Box Office on 13:23 - Dec 19 with 1440 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 13:14 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

It is not a view, it an an obvious state of affairs. A player was refusing to play for us, presumably as he felt we were about to be relegated. As a club that can only invest in players if it sells, we were offered money way above his true value. If we did not accept that £45m I doubt we ever would have got close to that again. He had to be sold. No question.

The decision to sell was sound. It would be made time and time again. The buying may be different, but that is another debate, the decision to sell was correct.

Like i said, its you view of the affairs.

You do struggle to see the big picture, think outside the box and connect things.

Good luck
Over to you Box Office on 13:49 - Dec 19 with 1413 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 13:23 - Dec 19 by costalotta

Like i said, its you view of the affairs.

You do struggle to see the big picture, think outside the box and connect things.

Good luck

The big picture is Gylfi was refusing to play for us. The bug picture is that as a club we have to sell to reinvest. The big picture is we had to sell and would do a thousand times over if we had our chance again - as any club would do. Rightly so.

Over to you Box Office on 14:29 - Dec 19 with 1367 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 13:49 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

The big picture is Gylfi was refusing to play for us. The bug picture is that as a club we have to sell to reinvest. The big picture is we had to sell and would do a thousand times over if we had our chance again - as any club would do. Rightly so.

How many big pictures do you want?

They are just snaps/parts of a much bigger picture. Which incidentally, you've not still not mentioned or identfied.

Anyway, back down to your level...

Given that most business decisions carry a varying degree of risk. In you view as a risk analyst. How did the club mitigate the selling Siggy risk?
Over to you Box Office on 17:59 - Dec 19 with 1283 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 14:29 - Dec 19 by costalotta

How many big pictures do you want?

They are just snaps/parts of a much bigger picture. Which incidentally, you've not still not mentioned or identfied.

Anyway, back down to your level...

Given that most business decisions carry a varying degree of risk. In you view as a risk analyst. How did the club mitigate the selling Siggy risk?

There is one big picture Costa, only one - while you dance around pretending to know things that you clearly have no grasp on in whatever fantasy island you are on. That big picture of course was that we recieved an offer way above and beyond for a player that was refusing to play for us. As a club that actively was wanting to return to fast flowing style, that could only be done by selling in order to buy. That side of it was done perfectly (apart from leaving it a bit late).

The question is more apt to ask what is the risk for not accepting the offer. Which clearly by far outweigh the risks of selling. An action we simply had to make.

This isnt a computer game like FIFA where everybody stays the same age, eventually Gylfi will leave one way or another. In order for a club with one of the smallest budgets in the league to survive we have to sell at peak value and re-invest. Otherwise people leave for nothing - this my friend, is business. That is how we are still a Premier League club 7 years after promotion against all odds by doing this exact thing.

So when he left for free - who would you replace him with then? Do you think it is a greater risk to replace a player with no money or with £45m?

You must be among the final few who still do not understand, even those that were reluctant at the time have since accepted it had to happen. Hopefully by the time the season is out it will sink in for you too.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 18:06]

Over to you Box Office on 18:55 - Dec 19 with 1237 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 17:59 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

There is one big picture Costa, only one - while you dance around pretending to know things that you clearly have no grasp on in whatever fantasy island you are on. That big picture of course was that we recieved an offer way above and beyond for a player that was refusing to play for us. As a club that actively was wanting to return to fast flowing style, that could only be done by selling in order to buy. That side of it was done perfectly (apart from leaving it a bit late).

The question is more apt to ask what is the risk for not accepting the offer. Which clearly by far outweigh the risks of selling. An action we simply had to make.

This isnt a computer game like FIFA where everybody stays the same age, eventually Gylfi will leave one way or another. In order for a club with one of the smallest budgets in the league to survive we have to sell at peak value and re-invest. Otherwise people leave for nothing - this my friend, is business. That is how we are still a Premier League club 7 years after promotion against all odds by doing this exact thing.

So when he left for free - who would you replace him with then? Do you think it is a greater risk to replace a player with no money or with £45m?

You must be among the final few who still do not understand, even those that were reluctant at the time have since accepted it had to happen. Hopefully by the time the season is out it will sink in for you too.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 18:06]

Oen question, when there so many to ask in relation to the hot air you just spouted!

- Why are you throwing your sweets out of the pram? Calm down little one.

A few things...

- I only play very real games not computer games.
- You can try and ask whatever question in an attempt to change the course of the thread. Its what you do.
- I have always been in the few, I am more than fine with that as i see things most cannot. This has served me very well and got me where i am right now enjoying what i have earned and the life i have. I will continue with that.
- Someone pays an amount for something, at that MOMENT it is worth it. It just is, End of.
- Business can be a complex animal. Many fail and many don't bother. I suspect you are the later camp. That is why you work in some else business. You are more than likely incapable of creating your own successful one, but thats ok although i suspect its your personality. Ive met so many people like you and you are so predictable. Now, If you do ever try and you do manage to get some success look me up and gloat, i'd more than happy to proved wrong as i like to see people doing well for themselves.
- I am not interested in irrelevant (and childish) what if's. We both know we were going to sell Siggy. This point alone makes everything you say moot. Its not the selling him that is the issue, its the when, the how and the what next that is.

Now, sit down, take your time read the following...

In business timing is everything. You ph ck that up and you ph cked. We are ph cked. There is a connection in there, i dare you to spot it.

Selling Siggy was a bad decision given where we are. It DIDNT NEED TO BE A BAD decision if we'd properly planned and executed that plan to the T. So given that we are bottom, have only scored a pathetic amount of goals and are just generally way worse it was and remains a poor decision.

Another aspect of business is knowing your sh!t. Those who sold Siggy at that TIME without the trimmings look like they don't.
Over to you Box Office on 19:03 - Dec 19 with 1213 viewsMoscowJack

Correct. Selling Gylfi is only NOW the wrong decision because we failed to replace him.

It was the right decision at the time, but Jenkins, Clement & Co cocked up and turned it into a bad one. The only way this can be rectified is by spending the remained of the "Gylfi money" to save our season. The trouble is, it's going to have to be a Michu-esque sort of signing.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Over to you Box Office on 19:15 - Dec 19 with 1196 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 18:55 - Dec 19 by costalotta

Oen question, when there so many to ask in relation to the hot air you just spouted!

- Why are you throwing your sweets out of the pram? Calm down little one.

A few things...

- I only play very real games not computer games.
- You can try and ask whatever question in an attempt to change the course of the thread. Its what you do.
- I have always been in the few, I am more than fine with that as i see things most cannot. This has served me very well and got me where i am right now enjoying what i have earned and the life i have. I will continue with that.
- Someone pays an amount for something, at that MOMENT it is worth it. It just is, End of.
- Business can be a complex animal. Many fail and many don't bother. I suspect you are the later camp. That is why you work in some else business. You are more than likely incapable of creating your own successful one, but thats ok although i suspect its your personality. Ive met so many people like you and you are so predictable. Now, If you do ever try and you do manage to get some success look me up and gloat, i'd more than happy to proved wrong as i like to see people doing well for themselves.
- I am not interested in irrelevant (and childish) what if's. We both know we were going to sell Siggy. This point alone makes everything you say moot. Its not the selling him that is the issue, its the when, the how and the what next that is.

Now, sit down, take your time read the following...

In business timing is everything. You ph ck that up and you ph cked. We are ph cked. There is a connection in there, i dare you to spot it.

Selling Siggy was a bad decision given where we are. It DIDNT NEED TO BE A BAD decision if we'd properly planned and executed that plan to the T. So given that we are bottom, have only scored a pathetic amount of goals and are just generally way worse it was and remains a poor decision.

Another aspect of business is knowing your sh!t. Those who sold Siggy at that TIME without the trimmings look like they don't.

Why do you think I am throwing my toys out of the pram and are anything but calm? I am stating the obvious, no need to be either. You lack of perception skills rival that of your understanding of football finance and business in general - needless to say neither look too healthy.

I am amazed you call my obvious fact based post "hot air" and respon with that twaddle.

I shall repeat.

- we had a player who refused to play for us
- we had a dramatic downturn on the field in the last few years
- we recieved an offer for that player who was key to playing the way we wanted to move away from
- we recieved an offer that was way above and beyond true market value (your grasp and understanding of value is incorrect).
- I work for a company that is worth £4 billion (recent valuation) and personally add £1.2m of profit every single year. I am paid very handsomely for my efforts which allows me the time to spend with my family rather than leading a similar business myself - far better than spouting nonsense and pretending on the internet while presumably working in Tesco? (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Now, as Lisa and Shaky have also tried to explain (two members that are also apparently very successful in business) - you have to separate decisions. You have an issue with the re-investment and are attributing those errors to the initial sale, a rookie error and one I may have made prior to university (still dont think I would though).

As I told Darren. If someone offered him £8m for his car, the correct financial decision would be to sell. If he then threw that money in the fire by mistake - the i itial decision would still be the correct one. The initial decision is not appraised by the second one.

Correct decision to sell, still is, always will be.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 19:22]

Over to you Box Office on 19:21 - Dec 19 with 1181 viewsE20Jack

Over to you Box Office on 19:03 - Dec 19 by MoscowJack

Correct. Selling Gylfi is only NOW the wrong decision because we failed to replace him.

It was the right decision at the time, but Jenkins, Clement & Co cocked up and turned it into a bad one. The only way this can be rectified is by spending the remained of the "Gylfi money" to save our season. The trouble is, it's going to have to be a Michu-esque sort of signing.

Nah it is still the correct decision.

A club like us has survived at this level for so long due to selling at perceived peak and re-investing and re-inventing. To say it was a mistake because the team has continued to slide is extremely revisionist and selective in the extreme.

There is not a single guarantee that keeping Gylfi would equal survival, in fact it points to the opposite considering our general deterioration of the play with him in the side. With the situation as it was - gylfi refusing to play, coming to a crossroads in our style vision, receiving an offer over and above true value - the gamble had to be made. A gamble is not judged on its result, its about the value it represents.

If I offered you 2/1 on heads on the next coin flip and you backed it. Regardless of if it won or not, it was the correct decision. Make that decision time and time again and will statistically prove profitable, no question. Hence why we have enjoyed such a long period of success adopting this exact model.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 19:32]

Over to you Box Office on 19:44 - Dec 19 with 1163 viewsMoscowJack

E20 - let's use your car analogy.

Someone offers you £50,000 for your 10 year old BMW 520d which you use to get back and forth to work. It's an ok car, does the job, could be better but also could be worse. That offer is vastly over-priced, so you take it.

You go and buy a 5 year old Ford Mondeo with some of the money. First day it doesn't start. Second day it breaks down on the way to work. Third day it breaks down again, and so on. Eventually, you get sacked from your high-paying job....the job you love so much.....for being late every morning.

The decision to sell the car wasn't a wrong one. The decision not to spend all (or most of) the £50k on a new, better and more reliable car most certainly was.

It's that simple.

Over to you Box Office on 19:47 - Dec 19 with 1151 viewsMrSwerve

Over to you Box Office on 19:44 - Dec 19 by MoscowJack

Someone offers you £50,000 for your 10 year old BMW 520d which you use to get back and forth to work. It's an ok car, does the job, could be better but also could be worse. That offer is vastly over-priced, so you take it.

You go and buy a 5 year old Ford Mondeo with some of the money. First day it doesn't start. Second day it breaks down on the way to work. Third day it breaks down again, and so on. Eventually, you get sacked from your high-paying job....the job you love so much.....for being late every morning.

The decision to sell the car wasn't a wrong one. The decision not to spend all (or most of) the £50k on a new, better and more reliable car most certainly was.

It's that simple.

That's a brilliant analogy Moscow thanks for typing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Over to you Box Office on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 1147 viewscostalotta

Over to you Box Office on 19:15 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

Why do you think I am throwing my toys out of the pram and are anything but calm? I am stating the obvious, no need to be either. You lack of perception skills rival that of your understanding of football finance and business in general - needless to say neither look too healthy.

I am amazed you call my obvious fact based post "hot air" and respon with that twaddle.

I shall repeat.

- we had a player who refused to play for us
- we had a dramatic downturn on the field in the last few years
- we recieved an offer for that player who was key to playing the way we wanted to move away from
- we recieved an offer that was way above and beyond true market value (your grasp and understanding of value is incorrect).
- I work for a company that is worth £4 billion (recent valuation) and personally add £1.2m of profit every single year. I am paid very handsomely for my efforts which allows me the time to spend with my family rather than leading a similar business myself - far better than spouting nonsense and pretending on the internet while presumably working in Tesco? (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Now, as Lisa and Shaky have also tried to explain (two members that are also apparently very successful in business) - you have to separate decisions. You have an issue with the re-investment and are attributing those errors to the initial sale, a rookie error and one I may have made prior to university (still dont think I would though).

As I told Darren. If someone offered him £8m for his car, the correct financial decision would be to sell. If he then threw that money in the fire by mistake - the i itial decision would still be the correct one. The initial decision is not appraised by the second one.

Correct decision to sell, still is, always will be.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 19:22]

When i was 16 i did work in Tesco for a couple of months. I have also worked on a building site. Both of those experiences pushed me to study, to network with the right people and try things out and never give up. The rest is my history :) And, i love it!

You do not have a clue about me.

Shaky and Lisa talk sense and ask pertinent questions. You don't ask questions and verrrrrrrrrry occasionally speak a little sense. Credit where its due and all that.

Question, Are those figures right about your employers?

You don't need to repeat, i know you like to but there really is no need.

As for separating decisions, well done. Some are some are not but it seems you don't know the difference. Over you head? Ah sorry, you wouldn't know, as its over you head. i suggest you leave that to those that know how to make one.

You clearly believe the decision was right. Its ok, it really is. Mine is, it wasn't. We've both tried to explain our reasons. I am using whats happened since as a basis for demonstrating it was a bad decision. You are using ... a textbook?
Over to you Box Office on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 1146 viewsWingstandwood

Over to you Box Office on 19:44 - Dec 19 by MoscowJack

It's that simple.

And the thing is?... The guy who gave the Ford Mondeo a 'once over' close inspection is a failed roofing supplies merchandise nut-job buffoon who thinks that he's a time served mechanic!

Argus!

Over to you Box Office on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 1124 viewstrampie

Over to you Box Office on 12:46 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

The premise is the same regardless of date. You are going by date of purchase so am I.

Gylfi wasnt worth £45m, isnt worth £45m, never has been worth £45m and probably never will be wirth £45m.

Sorry about that.

Gylfi was worth £45 million, Leicester was said to have offered £40 odd million, Everton was said to have paid £45 million, Swansea was said to have wanted £50 million.
No question Gylfi is a bona fide £45 million player.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Over to you Box Office on 20:01 - Dec 19 with 1117 viewsMoscowJack

Over to you Box Office on 19:50 - Dec 19 by Wingstandwood

And the thing is?... The guy who gave the Ford Mondeo a 'once over' close inspection is a failed roofing supplies merchandise nut-job buffoon who thinks that he's a time served mechanic!

And with most cars, you can be lucky or not. We've been lucky over the years with many signings and quite a few managers, but one day our luck was always going to run out. I thought it was going to be when we were in League 1, but then we got promoted in such style. I thought it was definitely going to run out in the Championship, but we kept improving. The Premier League was SURELY the place to see the luck change drastically, but we stayed there year after year.

The problem isn't losing luck, it's whether you've got enough planned in reserve for when it does. Unfortunately, its seems that we haven't and the wheels are definitely coming off.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm a firm believer of making your own luck and our lack of luck could be seen as a bit of karma for some who've sold their soul....and tried to sell ours too!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 20:02]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024