Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? 19:14 - Dec 23 with 13111 viewsLohengrin

Just out of curiosity are there many (or any) contributors on here attending a service tomorrow?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:21 - Dec 25 with 1782 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:15 - Dec 25 by trampie

Christianity is a foreign religion to Britannia, people were worshipping other gods and goddesses before that middle Eastern stuff came here.

I was right wasn't I Tramps. Pagan or Druid complete with painted bolloxs, aren't you?

More power to you. Especially today on the feast of Saturnalia.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:25 - Dec 25 with 1775 viewstrampie

Immigration and foreign influences has a lot to answer for.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 13:06 - Dec 25 with 1728 viewsSwanjaxs

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:10 - Dec 25 by Mo_Wives

I'm going with Druid. Probably paints his bollox red, white and green, pops a leek in his bum hole and does the chicken dance around the fire to the sound of 'Little red rooster'.

Haha i almost spilled my snowball reading this 😂😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 13:51 - Dec 25 with 1719 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 13:06 - Dec 25 by Swanjaxs

Haha i almost spilled my snowball reading this 😂😂😂😂😂

He hasn't denied it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:24 - Dec 25 with 1694 viewswhoflungdung

A Welsh speaking non chapel goer.

Staggering

Fook me even Birkenhead got Welsh chapels still going as opposed to some valley villages which have turned their back on Jesus

Boy got issues ,indeed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 18:57 - Dec 25 with 1658 viewsCountyJim

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:25 - Dec 25 by trampie

Immigration and foreign influences has a lot to answer for.

That sounds like a BNP/UKIP party official
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:01 - Dec 25 with 1628 viewstrampie

Those Christians know how to live (Christmas time anyway), eat drink and be merry.

They give presents and expect to receive them back, weird, I'm used to making offerings and hope for good luck in return from the Gods but what is all this giving presents to ordinary people and expecting presents back ?

Those Christian types were dragging a lake up the old country and plundering the treasure offered to the Gods, who's the heathans hey ?, they wonder why they then have bad luck.lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:07 - Dec 25 with 1613 viewsFlashberryjack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:01 - Dec 25 by trampie

Those Christians know how to live (Christmas time anyway), eat drink and be merry.

They give presents and expect to receive them back, weird, I'm used to making offerings and hope for good luck in return from the Gods but what is all this giving presents to ordinary people and expecting presents back ?

Those Christian types were dragging a lake up the old country and plundering the treasure offered to the Gods, who's the heathans hey ?, they wonder why they then have bad luck.lol.

Merry Christmas.....you miserable git, take a day off mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:15 - Dec 25 with 1607 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:07 - Dec 25 by Flashberryjack

Merry Christmas.....you miserable git, take a day off mun.

When immigrants come from the East whether it's Engerlund, Deutschland or the middle East trying to tell the local boyos how to live sometimes you just have to call them out for proposing bullshit.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:19 - Dec 25 with 1602 viewslonglostjack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:15 - Dec 25 by trampie

When immigrants come from the East whether it's Engerlund, Deutschland or the middle East trying to tell the local boyos how to live sometimes you just have to call them out for proposing bullshit.

We Celts came from the East you wombat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:23 - Dec 25 with 1596 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:19 - Dec 25 by longlostjack

We Celts came from the East you wombat

And the South, don't forget the South.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:27 - Dec 25 with 1588 viewslonglostjack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:23 - Dec 25 by trampie

And the South, don't forget the South.

Nadolig Llawen !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:54 - Dec 25 with 1571 viewstrampie

What did Queen Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg and Gotha head of state religion and defender of the faith in England have to say today ?

Did she mention the Druids and the Welsh or was it all Germanic and Middle East stuff ?

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 21:02 - Dec 25 with 1558 viewswaynekerr55

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 20:54 - Dec 25 by trampie

What did Queen Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg and Gotha head of state religion and defender of the faith in England have to say today ?

Did she mention the Druids and the Welsh or was it all Germanic and Middle East stuff ?

She mentioned:

Red Tories
Zionists
Jimmy Saville
Wikileaks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 21:32 - Dec 25 with 1540 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 21:02 - Dec 25 by waynekerr55

She mentioned:

Red Tories
Zionists
Jimmy Saville
Wikileaks

How interesting, perhaps I should have tuned in.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:02 - Dec 25 with 1519 viewstrampie

You don't need a church or chapel if you are not inclined to go, you can offer up a pray anywhere.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:24 - Dec 25 with 1506 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 18:57 - Dec 25 by CountyJim

That sounds like a BNP/UKIP party official

Of course it does. Nationalists are peas in a pod. Ugly, small minded, parochial and destructive.

Poll: Tory leader

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:27 - Dec 25 with 1498 viewstrampie

I find the best places for a pray are atmospheric places like clearings in a wood, there is one right by me.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:44 - Dec 25 with 1487 viewstrampie

As regards the opening post and excuse my ignorance here but why go on Christmas Eve - what's that all about ?

Also are all working chapels and churches open on Christmas day ?

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 23:38 - Dec 25 with 1469 viewsdickythorpe

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:44 - Dec 25 by trampie

As regards the opening post and excuse my ignorance here but why go on Christmas Eve - what's that all about ?

Also are all working chapels and churches open on Christmas day ?

"Working chapels and churches"😂
The Arglwydd Mawr is never off duty Trampie!
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 23:57 - Dec 25 with 1459 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 23:38 - Dec 25 by dickythorpe

"Working chapels and churches"😂
The Arglwydd Mawr is never off duty Trampie!

Are churches and chapels open round the clock, all day every day, doors unlocked ? - they should be.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 06:07 - Dec 26 with 1428 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:24 - Dec 25 by exiledclaseboy

Of course it does. Nationalists are peas in a pod. Ugly, small minded, parochial and destructive.

Ghandi was a nationalist.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 06:14 - Dec 26 with 1427 viewsSTID2017

I don't know how true it is (no reason to doubt it) but on telly recently they said only about 5% of britons will attend a church or carol service any time over the Christmas period

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 06:20 - Dec 26 with 1426 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:27 - Dec 25 by trampie

I find the best places for a pray are atmospheric places like clearings in a wood, there is one right by me.

You are one of my favourite posters, Tramps. I have great respect for anyone who stands up and defends their beliefs. Especially in the face of great opposition. But please...let's admit the truth. Modern Pagans and Druids are only in it to see girls in the buff.

Pagan man: "It's springtime. We need to do a fertility ritual"
Pagan woman: "OK, what does that involve?"
Pagan man: "You taking off all your clothes...it symbolises mother natures desire to be fertilised"

*Cut to winter

Pagan man: "It's winter. We need to do a end of year ritual"
Pagan woman: "OK. What does that involve?"
Pagan man: "You taking off all your clothes"
Pagan woman: "What does that symbolise?"
Pagan man: "Ah...I dunno...tits?"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 06:23 - Dec 26 with 1424 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 06:14 - Dec 26 by STID2017

I don't know how true it is (no reason to doubt it) but on telly recently they said only about 5% of britons will attend a church or carol service any time over the Christmas period

Wouldn't surprise me. Most people worship at the house of Kardashian these days.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024