Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? 19:14 - Dec 23 with 13109 viewsLohengrin

Just out of curiosity are there many (or any) contributors on here attending a service tomorrow?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:29 - Dec 24 with 1700 viewsDr_Winston

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:27 - Dec 24 by Mo_Wives

Die Hard would be a good nick name for old Jesus, tbh. Imagine being a Roman, nailing him to a cross, then a few days later he's back in town giving it the big one. Would also make him sound Welsh.

Can imagine the lad Christ giving the local Centurions the finger. Also giving them the evil eye through the hole in his hand just beneath.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:32 - Dec 24 with 1697 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:20 - Dec 24 by swanjackal

Just join up with the rest of the illegals and find a different breach point on the perimeter. Can see god furiously tapping away on his iPhone:

#buildthatcloudwall

Like the Columbians at the end of Scarface?

"Say hello to my little friend..."

*Cut to the artist formally known as Prince waving from a balcony

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:37 - Dec 24 with 1691 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:29 - Dec 24 by Dr_Winston

Can imagine the lad Christ giving the local Centurions the finger. Also giving them the evil eye through the hole in his hand just beneath.

I hope nobody gets a photo of him giving the evil eye from behind his hand. It'll inspire thousands of 'Illuminati Jesus' videos

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 09:55 - Dec 24 with 1676 viewsWarwickHunt

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 08:59 - Dec 24 by AguycalledJack

They get housing until retirement. Not for life.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2017 9:55]

Wrong. Ordained ministers ("officers") keep their housing when they retire. They aren't exactly humble abodes either.

Until recently my (atheist) niece had a very senior position in contracts/finance - their property portfolio shocked her.
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 11:31 - Dec 24 with 1637 viewstrampie

I heard they live in them and pay a small rent after retirement.

Little coming in, little going out during their working lives and therefore not much inheritance in lots of cases afterwards but possibly a more overall secure situation than possibly other careers that are more open to redundancy.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 12:44 - Dec 24 with 1613 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:53 - Dec 23 by trampie

Seems to be lots of Catholics and Church of England types as a percentage of worshippers about in Wales these days.
The effects of Immigration perhaps ?

A couple of pointers :-
1. Christianity isn't a British indigenous institution. It actually comes from modern day Palestine.
2. I hate to break this to you Trampie but it was a heretical German Roman Catholic monk that invented your chapel religion, it has no basis in theology and zero spirituality.
3. Merry Christmas - I wish you a peaceful holiday period and I hope one day you will see the light

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 12:48 - Dec 24 with 1608 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 23:59 - Dec 23 by Jack_Meoff

The news is generally bollocks piped to the masses so international finance can steal countries' natural resources. Afterlife isn't generally mentioned, not even after cat rescues. Organised religion has of course been used as a medium of control for millenia.

Do you really think 'this' is it though?

No gods, creator, heaven, hell?

We've been driven from spiritually to materialism for centuries until the only 'God' has become the false idol of money. The usurious invention of the adversary himself.

There's more than that isn't there? Surely?

Everyone has seen the hitchens videos on here. No more to be said!
The use of sky pixies as a reference to the almighty seems to be gaining in popularity too

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 13:15 - Dec 24 with 1585 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 12:44 - Dec 24 by Brynmill_Jack

A couple of pointers :-
1. Christianity isn't a British indigenous institution. It actually comes from modern day Palestine.
2. I hate to break this to you Trampie but it was a heretical German Roman Catholic monk that invented your chapel religion, it has no basis in theology and zero spirituality.
3. Merry Christmas - I wish you a peaceful holiday period and I hope one day you will see the light

Chapel is not my religion, lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 13:30 - Dec 24 with 1572 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Well, as the pub landlord informed me the other night, the British invented Christmas. That makes me so proud.
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 14:58 - Dec 24 with 1531 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 13:15 - Dec 24 by trampie

Chapel is not my religion, lol.

You aren't a chapel goer? Ah, of course. You just used the example of chapels vs churches to enforce your own xenophobic superiority complex (even though as I stated Protestantism started in Germany). You don't have a clue do you. Lol indeed

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 15:02 - Dec 24 with 1525 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 14:58 - Dec 24 by Brynmill_Jack

You aren't a chapel goer? Ah, of course. You just used the example of chapels vs churches to enforce your own xenophobic superiority complex (even though as I stated Protestantism started in Germany). You don't have a clue do you. Lol indeed

You don't have a clue what my religion is, you guessed and like everything else you got it wrong.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:08 - Dec 24 with 1508 viewsWarwickHunt

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 15:02 - Dec 24 by trampie

You don't have a clue what my religion is, you guessed and like everything else you got it wrong.

A worshipper at the temple of Leanne's gusset.

Ych a fi.
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:23 - Dec 24 with 1493 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:08 - Dec 24 by WarwickHunt

A worshipper at the temple of Leanne's gusset.

Ych a fi.

All kneel before the hairy fish...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:37 - Dec 24 with 1481 viewstrampie

Somethings are worth worshipping I'm sure.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:49 - Dec 24 with 1471 viewsSwanjaxs

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 23:09 - Dec 23 by epaul

Religion is utter f*cking b*llocks and fake. Brain washing for the masses. Muppets

Staunch atheist me, but if people want to go pray in church then more power to their elbow 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:13 - Dec 24 with 1460 viewsjack_lord

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 23:09 - Dec 23 by epaul

Religion is utter f*cking b*llocks and fake. Brain washing for the masses. Muppets

Yes, but the Christmas carols are really nice.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:25 - Dec 24 with 1452 viewswaynekerr55

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 19:35 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

I’ll be attending the Church of Cude.

Is that the more modern take on the Chuch of The Fonz?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 19:30 - Dec 24 with 1422 viewsCountyJim

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 22:53 - Dec 23 by trampie

Seems to be lots of Catholics and Church of England types as a percentage of worshippers about in Wales these days.
The effects of Immigration perhaps ?

Think you will find there more Catholics in the UK these days than any other Christian faiths

I will be going to Midnight mass at 10pm (I know )

It's very sad the past few years they have had to have security on the doors so they thought by moving the Mass they get less drunks in
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 19:57 - Dec 24 with 1398 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 19:30 - Dec 24 by CountyJim

Think you will find there more Catholics in the UK these days than any other Christian faiths

I will be going to Midnight mass at 10pm (I know )

It's very sad the past few years they have had to have security on the doors so they thought by moving the Mass they get less drunks in

I can guarantee I won't be finding any left footers.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 00:48 - Dec 25 with 1346 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 15:02 - Dec 24 by trampie

So you're not a Christian then. How dreadfully foreign of you. By the way it wasn't a guess, it would fit your dour, incestuous Welsh resentment filled persona to a tee.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 00:51 - Dec 25 with 1339 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:49 - Dec 24 by Swanjaxs

Staunch atheist me, but if people want to go pray in church then more power to their elbow 👍

Fair play to you for respecting other peoples rights.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 00:54 - Dec 25 with 1331 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 19:57 - Dec 24 by trampie

I can guarantee I won't be finding any left footers.

So you ARE a Protestant Unionist after all! Are you and Orangeman Tramps? And a Freemason???

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:06 - Dec 25 with 1303 viewstrampie

Catholics and Protestants are like Labour and the Conservatives, little difference between them.

Christians adopted other older traditions, they copied others that came before them.

Some people are still traditionalists and still believe in 2 points for a win if you know what I mean.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:10 - Dec 25 with 1297 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 00:54 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So you ARE a Protestant Unionist after all! Are you and Orangeman Tramps? And a Freemason???

I'm going with Druid. Probably paints his bollox red, white and green, pops a leek in his bum hole and does the chicken dance around the fire to the sound of 'Little red rooster'.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 07:15 - Dec 25 with 1294 viewstrampie

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 00:48 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So you're not a Christian then. How dreadfully foreign of you. By the way it wasn't a guess, it would fit your dour, incestuous Welsh resentment filled persona to a tee.

Christianity is a foreign religion to Britannia, people were worshipping other gods and goddesses before that middle Eastern stuff came here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024