Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? 19:14 - Dec 23 with 13112 viewsLohengrin

Just out of curiosity are there many (or any) contributors on here attending a service tomorrow?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:53 - Dec 26 with 1443 viewsJack_Meoff

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:35 - Dec 26 by csf

Also the Bible doesn't mention three kings, or Magi or wise men depending on what you call them.

Matthew Verse 2 mate.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 1431 viewscsf

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:53 - Dec 26 by Jack_Meoff

Matthew Verse 2 mate.

Yep, nothing about 3.
Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 1419 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 16:53 - Dec 26 by Jack_Meoff

Matthew Verse 2 mate.

There are just 'wise men' no number. The number comes from the 3 types of gifts brought.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 1409 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:05 - Dec 26 by Mo_Wives

There are just 'wise men' no number. The number comes from the 3 types of gifts brought.

But there was a song about it. Who would lie using the medium of music? What a dastardly act.

Poll: Tory leader

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 1405 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:08 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

But there was a song about it. Who would lie using the medium of music? What a dastardly act.

Good point.

Right, I'm going to now go and belt out a few lines of 'Oli Mcburnie he scores when he wants'
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:16]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1390 viewsJack_Meoff

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:05 - Dec 26 by Mo_Wives

That's a fair point. Just reread the passage and you and csf are correct.

In my initial post I was putting it out there, seeing what people thought. Throwing out a bit of foil on a boxing day! So many earthly mythologies comes from heavenly bodies and constellations etc I just thought it was an interesting observation. It wasn't really based around Zeitgeist, though I did watch it a number of years back.

Not really watched or read much stuff by Tsarion, Maxwell or Joseph in general to be honest. None of them really resonate with me for whatever reason.

With regard Manly P Hall I've not long finished 'The Secret Teachings of All Ages' funnily enough. I've been dipping in and out of for most of the year in between other books. Quite the tome. There's some astrotheology lectures of his on YouTube too but not listened to them. Just find this stuff interesting.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1351 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

But Frankenstein wasn’t written for centuries

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 04:08 - Dec 27 with 1309 viewsMo_Wives

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 17:27 - Dec 26 by Jack_Meoff

That's a fair point. Just reread the passage and you and csf are correct.

In my initial post I was putting it out there, seeing what people thought. Throwing out a bit of foil on a boxing day! So many earthly mythologies comes from heavenly bodies and constellations etc I just thought it was an interesting observation. It wasn't really based around Zeitgeist, though I did watch it a number of years back.

Not really watched or read much stuff by Tsarion, Maxwell or Joseph in general to be honest. None of them really resonate with me for whatever reason.

With regard Manly P Hall I've not long finished 'The Secret Teachings of All Ages' funnily enough. I've been dipping in and out of for most of the year in between other books. Quite the tome. There's some astrotheology lectures of his on YouTube too but not listened to them. Just find this stuff interesting.

TBH, Jack, I was one who bought it all hook, line and sinker (Zeitgeist) also the same with Ancient Aliens which I was talking to Partzy about the other day. I've come to realise that at heart I am a gullible dunce. I try to counteract this by watching/reading people criticise the things I believe or have just watched. I'm never worried to have my beliefs questioned now, because they are either proved right and if they're proved wrong I just change them. The hard part is finding the time.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody attending a Church or Chapel service tomorrow (Christmas Eve)? on 08:05 - Jan 1 with 1192 viewstrampie

It was a sad day when immigrant stock help spread Christianity to these pagan islands.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024