Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 52051 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:17 - Dec 30 with 3155 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:32 - Dec 30 by AguycalledJack

How are most people travelling? The 7.41 from Neath is quiet.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:54 - Dec 30 with 3066 viewsairedale

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:32 - Dec 30 by AguycalledJack

How are most people travelling? The 7.41 from Neath is quiet.

It normally fills up in Cardiff.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:21 - Dec 30 with 3025 viewsmonmouth

To stand any realistic chance I think we need this one and the newcastle game as wins.

Otherwise it's probably done. See what a bitch hope is? I know we are terrible, that we'll be lucky to get ten more points all season, are about to make some dreadful Yiadom bloke one of three championship January signings, and staying up would need a full Lazarus job, but I'm still thinking, if we could just win today...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:28 - Dec 30 with 3014 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:21 - Dec 30 by monmouth

To stand any realistic chance I think we need this one and the newcastle game as wins.

Otherwise it's probably done. See what a bitch hope is? I know we are terrible, that we'll be lucky to get ten more points all season, are about to make some dreadful Yiadom bloke one of three championship January signings, and staying up would need a full Lazarus job, but I'm still thinking, if we could just win today...

We've all been saying this for weeks. League is already done we aren't staying up even if we win 8-0 today.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:24 - Dec 30 with 2808 viewstrampie

Swans need a win today desperately.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:46 - Dec 30 with 2744 viewsJackfath

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:24 - Dec 30 by trampie

Swans need a win today desperately.

Really?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 30 with 2740 viewsjackeinstein

Anyone know today’s lineup can see a conventional 4-4-2 with ayew and Tammy up top can also see Sanchez starting with the Portuguese connection.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 30 with 2733 viewsSwan91

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 30 by jackeinstein

Anyone know today’s lineup can see a conventional 4-4-2 with ayew and Tammy up top can also see Sanchez starting with the Portuguese connection.

Sanches starting yes... 442.. no
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 30 with 2576 views34dfgdf54

I like the team. Here to have a go, if we are going down let’s go down fighting.

Come on you swans.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 30 with 2545 viewsmonmouth

Where the hell is Ki?

Injured?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 30 with 2406 viewsunion_jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 30 by monmouth

Where the hell is Ki?

Injured?

Or being kept out for a January sale?

If I had to make a bet, I'd go with your theory.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 30 with 2397 viewsJonTheJack

Clucas, Carroll, and Ayew in the starting line up.

I'm reaching for the JD Honey.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 30 with 2387 viewsWhiterockin

4-3-2-1 today?
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 30 with 2343 viewsFireboy2

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 30 by Whiterockin

4-3-2-1 today?

Or 4-5-1
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 2333 viewsSwan91

or 433 would be interesting to see tammy.. sanches and ayew go attack

and carrol, mesa and clucas being more simple and defensive... passing to the front 3
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:25]
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Dec 30 with 2238 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 30 by Whiterockin

4-3-2-1 today?

No, 4-1.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 30 with 2238 viewsAl_Bundy

A midfield with no pace, height, creativity or bite..

Shows how really limited we are with quality.

We will be railroaded in midfield unfortunately..

3-0
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 30 with 2225 viewslonglostjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Dec 30 by Swan91

or 433 would be interesting to see tammy.. sanches and ayew go attack

and carrol, mesa and clucas being more simple and defensive... passing to the front 3
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:25]

Would like to see Carroll put in a juddering Tommy Smith style tackle in the first couple of minutes to let em know he's there.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Dec 30 with 2216 viewslifelong

Crucial game today, win it and it will be a huge boost to our confidence... almost half of the season to go, let’s not give up yet. COYS.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Dec 30 with 2158 viewsspiderboy

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 30 by longlostjack

Would like to see Carroll put in a juddering Tommy Smith style tackle in the first couple of minutes to let em know he's there.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 30 with 2126 viewsFireboy2

Think sanches will get alot of gametime under carvalhal as he sees something in him that clement didnt and i do hope sanches repays the trust shown in him
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 30 with 2093 viewsPawelAbbott

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Dec 30 by lifelong

Crucial game today, win it and it will be a huge boost to our confidence... almost half of the season to go, let’s not give up yet. COYS.

I think we will win this. Sanchez to have an absolute storming game and get 2 assists
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Dec 30 with 2070 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 30 by JonTheJack

Clucas, Carroll, and Ayew in the starting line up.

I'm reaching for the JD Honey.

It could be the last time some of them play for the Swans if they don't shape up.
The same goes for Fer.
It depends on how quickly the new Boss gets players in.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Dec 30 with 2069 viewsswan65split

I"ll be screaming for a win , ...............................but my head says we are relegated.
COYS.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 30 with 1890 viewsmidswan

How on earth Ayew is starting after his 'performance' last time is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024