Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) 19:10 - Oct 20 with 7893 viewsJames1980

Roberts starts
O'Connell out poorly
McShane injured
Ollie has the armband

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:43 - Oct 20 with 3099 viewsrochdaleriddler

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:40 - Oct 20 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale. A bit nervy as we started to sit deep and they flashed a few good crosses across the box. A bit like the Accie game but at least we held out. Battling performance and good to get an away win under our belt

Bola & Rathbone linked up well and good to see Ryan play a solid 90 minutes. Not that much for our keeper to do for all the attacking possession they had so well done defence.
We needed that & looking forward to the Shrews game now. Would be brilliant if we could get a double away win

My dodgy feed kept buffering so I was about 5 mins behind, great win

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:43 - Oct 20 with 3094 viewsrkershaw

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:42 - Oct 20 by EllDale

Really pleased with that.
Can never complain about an away win and a clean sheet.
Well done all round.

Great win.....McNulty off injured.....understand Bola can play CD......paired with Roberts next Saturday??
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:44 - Oct 20 with 3083 viewsjudd

Delighted with that win.

Thanks lads.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:44 - Oct 20 with 3061 viewsboromat

Brilliant result. And in some ways a great away performance in the circumstances. Back 4 were brilliant and that was my main concern. The midfield have to take some credit for the defensive performance as well. Going forward we struggled and we needed a set piece. And that's the worry at the minute I like Beasley and Newby but I feel like we need another link between midfield and attack to add to them. Rathbone you'd hope could do this but he's been frustrating so far this season, couple of times today after running forward he should have played it instead he took on the shot.

Hopefully bit of confidence from today will do them a world of good. Great debut from Roberts only made the odd mistake but didn't cost us and was solid in the main looks a good player.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:49 - Oct 20 with 2961 viewsD_Alien

Hugely morale-boosting victory, and against one of the teams who might be in our mini-league. Was in a foul mood after Saturday's game, it was so dire but we've shown good resilience to come back with a solid performance

Credit to Ollie Rathbone too for what sounds like an outstanding shift as captain

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:50 - Oct 20 with 2935 viewsDaleFan7

Great result away from home against a team that will be in a similar position to ourselves come the end of the season.

Sounds like the midfield really stepped up from their poor performance on Saturday and put in a right shift tonight.
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:52 - Oct 20 with 2896 viewsfunkkk

Bola & Roberts looked solid. Thought we held on well without it getting too nervy. Beesley looked knackered at the end which made the job a little more difficult. A hard battled win and hopefully gives the lads a bit of confidence. Still think we're a few players short but the effort is there.
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 22:09 - Oct 20 with 2726 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Someone posted on here after the Fleetwood victory that "we needed that" and that's exactly the case tonight.....great first away victory against a " bogey" team in Burton.

Keeps us well in touch and inches us nearer the magic 50 points .....Well done boys!

Perhaps, just perhaps...we are not going to be cannon fodder after all?
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 22:21 - Oct 20 with 2614 viewsSandyman

Given where the club is, all wins are sweet but credit where it is due to BBM and the players for making that win happen. A couple of previous posters have mentioned the word "confidence" in due context and rightly so. Sterling performances like tonight's can only help to build a better mentality in the squad and on the "virtual" online terraces. One wonders what the first league goals for Newby and Beesley could do...

UP THE DALE!
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 00:04 - Oct 21 with 2304 viewsDySporting

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:43 - Oct 20 by rkershaw

Great win.....McNulty off injured.....understand Bola can play CD......paired with Roberts next Saturday??

McNulty went off with cramp
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 06:14 - Oct 21 with 2166 viewsDiddyDave

Just seen the two minute highlights on Youtube,must`ve been the snazzy new strip the boys were wearing instead of that awful pink one.
Good luck for Saturday at Shrewsbury.
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 09:41 - Oct 21 with 1888 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 10:30 - Oct 21 with 1794 viewsjonahwhereru

Really pleased we managed to grind out a win. To get 3 points in closely fought games like that will be key to our finishing position. This result sets us up nicely for the Shrewsbury game we’re i am very hopeful we will get something from it. Have to say on the little I have seen I do like Bola. Left back now nicely sorted.
As the game end the song “you raise me up” was playing on the radio, how appropriate.

UTD
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 12:27 - Oct 21 with 1591 viewsD_Alien

Glad he mentioned 'courage' because that's exactly what it took to come back from Saturday's performance

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 13:36 - Oct 21 with 1471 viewsforeverhopefulDale

That was a cracking win. Excellent to hold on for the 3 points, which were really needed. We are not far off the play off places 😉

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 14:18 - Oct 21 with 1420 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic win its always nice to get the first 3 away points under your belt and a clean sheet as well.

Haydon Roberts looked assured and calm / mature beyond his years. He will only get better as the season progresses.

Big Jim McNulty take a bow... he starts and we keep a clean sheet says a lot about his ability.

Up The Dale.. Shrews next up.
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 14:56 - Oct 21 with 1352 viewsDaleiLama

Very unselfish response from the young man. Glad I'm not the only one who wants to see him established further up the field where he can potentially cause more damage to the opposition, especially when/if he has two potential target men to aim at when Humphreys returns.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024