Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose 18:54 - Jul 15 with 16624 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:09 - Aug 1 with 2699 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:44 - Aug 1 by boromat

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/club-statement_07.07.21/

This is the last statement I can find from the club.

'The club is working closely with the EFL and the new investors with regards to the EFL’s Owners and Directors test, and will make a further announcement once this is concluded.'

As yet... the OADT has not been concluded hence no further announcement.

If the EFL are reading this, which I am told they do, then come along chaps... if this was a boxing match, the towel would be in the ring now... call these shysters off... why wait any longer... you know it makes sense... these are not fit and proper people to run a payroll scam and VAT/Tax fraud never mind a football club.... call it off now!
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 14:23 - Aug 4 with 2219 viewsSandyman

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:09 - Aug 1 by Marjorie_Plane

'The club is working closely with the EFL and the new investors with regards to the EFL’s Owners and Directors test, and will make a further announcement once this is concluded.'

As yet... the OADT has not been concluded hence no further announcement.

If the EFL are reading this, which I am told they do, then come along chaps... if this was a boxing match, the towel would be in the ring now... call these shysters off... why wait any longer... you know it makes sense... these are not fit and proper people to run a payroll scam and VAT/Tax fraud never mind a football club.... call it off now!

Wonder what will be said at tonight's forum about these two?
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:33 - Aug 5 with 2004 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 14:23 - Aug 4 by Sandyman

Wonder what will be said at tonight's forum about these two?

What was heard sandyman all sounds very unsavoury.

And when you hear about the Trust contacting the EFL over "homophobic, offensive and aggressive comments" then that just adds to the negative flavour.

What puzzles me is that these two are silent.

Not one PR interview, not one announcement.

Football club takeovers make it into the news since there are only 92 of them and it is a pretty rare thing.

These two and Alexander Jarvis should be out stating their case and making their intentions known.

Instead they are hiding in the shadows which says it all really.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:59 - Aug 5 with 1963 views49thseason

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:33 - Aug 5 by RAFCBLUE

What was heard sandyman all sounds very unsavoury.

And when you hear about the Trust contacting the EFL over "homophobic, offensive and aggressive comments" then that just adds to the negative flavour.

What puzzles me is that these two are silent.

Not one PR interview, not one announcement.

Football club takeovers make it into the news since there are only 92 of them and it is a pretty rare thing.

These two and Alexander Jarvis should be out stating their case and making their intentions known.

Instead they are hiding in the shadows which says it all really.

I think its now time to increase the pressure on these highly unsavoury characters. We need to start telling this story to some journalists and get the whole of the football world focused on what is going on here. There are dozens of clubs that could be targeted in this way, we need the rest of the football world to get involved and help us raise the stakes and put an end to this sort of threat to our clubs.

Initially, perhaps someone could start to write the full story of what has happened with a timeline of events, a list o characters involved and a blow by blow account of how it all unravelled. Sunshine is the best disinfectant and we need to shine a very bright light on these goings-on.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:07 - Aug 5 with 1928 views100notout

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:59 - Aug 5 by 49thseason

I think its now time to increase the pressure on these highly unsavoury characters. We need to start telling this story to some journalists and get the whole of the football world focused on what is going on here. There are dozens of clubs that could be targeted in this way, we need the rest of the football world to get involved and help us raise the stakes and put an end to this sort of threat to our clubs.

Initially, perhaps someone could start to write the full story of what has happened with a timeline of events, a list o characters involved and a blow by blow account of how it all unravelled. Sunshine is the best disinfectant and we need to shine a very bright light on these goings-on.

Great post

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:24 - Aug 5 with 1878 viewsTVOS1907

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:59 - Aug 5 by 49thseason

https://rochdaleafcnews.com/2021/08/04/is-it-time-for-the-poison-pill/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:47 - Aug 5 with 1801 viewsjacko_dale

Alan Nixon just shared the Trust's statement, which is a start.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 13:15 - Aug 5 with 1725 viewsZac_B

I have emailed David Conn of The Guardian.

He followed the demise of Bury with great interest so I wonder if he has caught wind of this yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 13:20 - Aug 5 with 1690 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:24 - Aug 5 by TVOS1907

https://rochdaleafcnews.com/2021/08/04/is-it-time-for-the-poison-pill/

Another great article.

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:12 - Aug 8 with 1417 viewsSandyman

UP THE DALE AND WE'RE NOT FOR SALE
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:21 - Aug 8 with 1371 viewsReedy

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 13:15 - Aug 5 by Zac_B

I have emailed David Conn of The Guardian.

He followed the demise of Bury with great interest so I wonder if he has caught wind of this yet.

Great call, as has been said his forensic digging into bury was superb and once he gets going he doesn’t stop! He’s also a very respected journalist. I will also email him:

David.conn@theguardian.com

If enough of us do it, he won’t ignore it.

Blog: The FA Cup

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:55 - Aug 8 with 1173 viewsRAFCBLUE

You'd imagine after the comments of Ben Rumsby in the Daily Telegraph that a number of other journos are getting their teeth into the story and it's characters.

There are a number of angles that come off the naming of Jarvis and Curran by the Daily Telegraph which will likely follow a lot of the dialogue and facts that have been uncovered and disclosed via this forum since the approach of Darrell Rose and Andy Curran first appeared.

Journos have a good track records of getting into the pockets of the story and turning that into something high profile. It won't just be the football journalists looking at this either given hostile takeovers are usually found in the business pages.

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:10 - Aug 8 with 1130 viewsboromat

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:55 - Aug 8 by RAFCBLUE

You'd imagine after the comments of Ben Rumsby in the Daily Telegraph that a number of other journos are getting their teeth into the story and it's characters.

There are a number of angles that come off the naming of Jarvis and Curran by the Daily Telegraph which will likely follow a lot of the dialogue and facts that have been uncovered and disclosed via this forum since the approach of Darrell Rose and Andy Curran first appeared.

Journos have a good track records of getting into the pockets of the story and turning that into something high profile. It won't just be the football journalists looking at this either given hostile takeovers are usually found in the business pages.

Yes let's hope so. In the meantime the more we can do to push it under people's noses the better.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024