Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth 12:00 - Jan 25 with 2406 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56854/is-scott-fraser-th

Private Fraser click above.
Twinkeybums below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 12:06 - Jan 25 with 1895 viewsonehunglow

Paterson Obefani now this guy.

Come on mun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 12:45 - Jan 25 with 1778 viewsYouBackJastard

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 12:06 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Paterson Obefani now this guy.

Come on mun

Would be a bit odd to sign a player with known serious disciplinary issues with any manager let alone one who publicly fell out massively with our current manager!

Although Downes was sent to rot in the U23s when we signed him and he’s been one of our best players this season, perhaps the situation at ipswich is simply a bit nuts
Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 1724 viewsmax936

Seems like we’re scraping the barrel for players again, so much for the so called ground work the recruiting team we’re supposedly doing, we’re going after another problem player and one that lacks pace at that, we got enough of them surely, him and Martin rarely see eye to eye reading between the lines, culminating in him being sold to Ipswich.
Madness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 13:35 - Jan 25 with 1633 viewsJohnw102

From MK Dons 27th March 2021, sound like the sort of player we need?

Russell Martin said taking off Scott Fraser after half an hour in the 1-0 win over Doncaster Rovers was not a tactical decision.

The Scot threw his water bottle across the empty Stadium MK stand when he took up his seat behind the dugout just 29 minutes into the game against Rovers. Explaining the decision afterwards, Martin said the decision was made because of 'performance and behaviour'

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 13:51 - Jan 25 with 1582 viewsvetchonian

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 13:35 - Jan 25 by Johnw102

From MK Dons 27th March 2021, sound like the sort of player we need?

Russell Martin said taking off Scott Fraser after half an hour in the 1-0 win over Doncaster Rovers was not a tactical decision.

The Scot threw his water bottle across the empty Stadium MK stand when he took up his seat behind the dugout just 29 minutes into the game against Rovers. Explaining the decision afterwards, Martin said the decision was made because of 'performance and behaviour'

People wonder why I question Martin's ability?

Why now does he want to recruit a player who obviously has issues?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 13:59 - Jan 25 with 1557 viewsonehunglow

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 13:51 - Jan 25 by vetchonian

People wonder why I question Martin's ability?

Why now does he want to recruit a player who obviously has issues?

Its one of the reasons I fear for our club whilst Martin is in situ.
We have 2 players basically sulking ;both nonentities and yet we are apparently looking at another.
Why should we really "support" Martin and throw our club into his arms to run.

He has offloaded Whittaker because of hi attitude,YET he is looking to acquire one with real full on attitudes.

I wish this season to end asap and Martin bugger off to another club he can have a long term plan with.

Personally, and I mean this,he is the least trustworthy manager I can recall

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:09 - Jan 25 with 1524 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Saw a fee rumoured to be around 250K. If so, bring him in, nice to have some bodies in, could be a useful squad player in the coming years.

Still bit worried about his attitude, and the fact that he has not been able to impress in this ipswich squad
Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:10 - Jan 25 with 1517 viewsonehunglow

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:09 - Jan 25 by JonathandeGuzman

Saw a fee rumoured to be around 250K. If so, bring him in, nice to have some bodies in, could be a useful squad player in the coming years.

Still bit worried about his attitude, and the fact that he has not been able to impress in this ipswich squad

Why bring in attitude from a player a league below.
One is supposed to learn from mistakes.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:22 - Jan 25 with 1489 viewsKeithHaynes

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:10 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Why bring in attitude from a player a league below.
One is supposed to learn from mistakes.

Could be he has matured ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:27 - Jan 25 with 1469 viewsThornburyswan

Personally feel this is one of those last week of transfer window option B, C, D etc kinda things - if we were to exit Dhanda, Fulton, Pato & maybe Obafemi we’d clearly need to bring in 4/5 players so need a few cards to play if/when needed.
Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 16:56 - Jan 25 with 1283 viewsJohnw102

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:22 - Jan 25 by KeithHaynes

In 10 months at the age of 26 I have my doubts.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:04 - Jan 25 with 1263 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sportsmen need an edge. Avoiding people with 'an attitude' leads to a squad on very nice young gentlemen getting bullied every week.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 1253 viewsvetchonian

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:04 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Sportsmen need an edge. Avoiding people with 'an attitude' leads to a squad on very nice young gentlemen getting bullied every week.

there is an edge and then there is petulance!
It seems our manager may have a certain attitude issue too...

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:28 - Jan 25 with 1225 viewsYouBackJastard

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:08 - Jan 25 by vetchonian

there is an edge and then there is petulance!
It seems our manager may have a certain attitude issue too...

I thought you’d wind your neck in after a good win but here you are, fair play on the consistency.
Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:46 - Jan 25 with 1199 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea brought in a player an edge in 2007 or so. Disciplinary issues in the Netherlands. Recommended by our past Dutch shareholder i read somewhere. Roberto took a look and he was outstanding before a knee injury saw him retired. Ferrie Bodde what a talent. Evil Genius they called him.

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 1179 viewsraynor94

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 14:22 - Jan 25 by KeithHaynes

Your banging your head against a brick wall Keith, there's a couple who will never take to Martin, they are just not going to give him a chance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 18:19 - Jan 25 with 1113 viewsguthrieintherain

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:53 - Jan 25 by raynor94

Your banging your head against a brick wall Keith, there's a couple who will never take to Martin, they are just not going to give him a chance

Its pretty sad really 2 decent performances.

Even slagging Martin off for a player who has not signed yet.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:02 - Jan 25 with 1052 viewsKeithHaynes

Ipswich really pushing for a transfer, no bids from the swans.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:06 - Jan 25 with 1042 viewsvetchonian

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 18:19 - Jan 25 by guthrieintherain

Its pretty sad really 2 decent performances.

Even slagging Martin off for a player who has not signed yet.

actually pleased with the last two results but in terms of performance we have had 2 good 2nd halves and for the last 10mins of Saturday it was backs against the wall.

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:12 - Jan 25 with 1021 viewsvetchonian

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 17:53 - Jan 25 by raynor94

funny isn't though its seems we have lots of attitudes with players which we seem not to have had as many cases in the past.....Maybe our manager has some man management issues?
What happened with this player and Marti at Don's

forgive me if I am not convinced Russ is the messiah as many seem to believe

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:25 - Jan 25 with 986 viewsguthrieintherain

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:12 - Jan 25 by vetchonian

funny isn't though its seems we have lots of attitudes with players which we seem not to have had as many cases in the past.....Maybe our manager has some man management issues?
What happened with this player and Marti at Don's

forgive me if I am not convinced Russ is the messiah as many seem to believe

Not the messiah but I think he deserves a fair crack.

But there are a minority on here who never have a good word to say about him..

But how anyone can blame Martin for Patterson and Obefami is crazy.
Now he is getting criticised for us being linked with a player who has not signed.

Some will go to any length to find fault.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:33 - Jan 25 with 978 viewsvetchonian

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:25 - Jan 25 by guthrieintherain

Not the messiah but I think he deserves a fair crack.

But there are a minority on here who never have a good word to say about him..

But how anyone can blame Martin for Patterson and Obefami is crazy.
Now he is getting criticised for us being linked with a player who has not signed.

Some will go to any length to find fault.

I blame Winter and Allen for the Patterson situation..but Martin does have a part to play in Obafemi 's behaviour on Saturday...in both cases..communication or lack of is the cause...Maybe Martin should have explained to Obefami his intent to bring on Joseph before him remember it was only a couple of weeks ago Nartin was talking of involving Obafemi more..then dumps him.

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:44 - Jan 25 with 960 viewsReslovenSwan1

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:33 - Jan 25 by vetchonian

I blame Winter and Allen for the Patterson situation..but Martin does have a part to play in Obafemi 's behaviour on Saturday...in both cases..communication or lack of is the cause...Maybe Martin should have explained to Obefami his intent to bring on Joseph before him remember it was only a couple of weeks ago Nartin was talking of involving Obafemi more..then dumps him.

He is not working on the set of a Hollywood Movie having to constantly massage egos. These players are not Ronaldo. Martin is the boss and does what he feels a is in the clubs interest. These guys re paid to follow instructions of the manager. Dhanda and Fulton got on with it v Southampton.

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:52 - Jan 25 with 954 viewsvetchonian

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 19:44 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

He is not working on the set of a Hollywood Movie having to constantly massage egos. These players are not Ronaldo. Martin is the boss and does what he feels a is in the clubs interest. These guys re paid to follow instructions of the manager. Dhanda and Fulton got on with it v Southampton.

it's not about massaging egos take it from someone with almost 40 years of man management experience dealing with the occasional prima Donna et al along the way...often these guys get worse through mismanagement.
dont you find it strange though we seem to have had issues with Piroe,Whittaker Obafemi hafe we really been that unlucky in picking up awkward players.
or are there other contributors

Is Scott Fraser the man for Swansea City ? The player in depth on 22:01 - Jan 25 with 874 viewsfelixstowe_jack

My contacts in Ipswich say Swansea have offered a six figure fee.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024