Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorinola 16:45 - Oct 23 with 2930 viewsunion_jack

OK, did nothing wrong today but nothing right either! Took his man on once and put in a weak cross is all I remember.

I really don’t see what he brings to the side. We definitely need better on the flanks.

By all means wait until tomorrow to reply if you’d rather bask in the many positivities of today rather than this one negative point.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sorinola on 21:24 - Oct 23 with 853 viewsBoundy

He’s better on the right than left , today I thought he was ok but just that .Manning was a miss today but it didn’t cost us anything so all good

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sorinola on 21:28 - Oct 23 with 844 viewsBoundy

Sorinola on 20:16 - Oct 23 by RichardO

With the space we had on the right between them Latibeaudie and/or Cundle put in a number of low balls into 6 yard box we didn't get anyone in on one which went straight though, one we didn't get anyone across the front post leaving their own player to clattering there own keeper given how in disarray they were, one Cooper had a swing at and missed whether a defending got a touch before who knows.

Runs we made into space behind the full backs but they either weren't seen, passes too slow late or long.

The amount of runs that Lat made certainly in the first half which were either ignored or unseen was glaring but he kept trying and although not always successful certainly caused them problems

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sorinola on 21:43 - Oct 23 with 817 viewsunion_jack

Sorinola on 21:28 - Oct 23 by Boundy

The amount of runs that Lat made certainly in the first half which were either ignored or unseen was glaring but he kept trying and although not always successful certainly caused them problems

I noticed those runs but didn’t know whether they were genuine or intended to draw players wide allowing more space down the middle?

Sorinola on 22:53 - Oct 23 with 796 viewscontroversial_jack

Sorinola on 19:06 - Oct 23 by Dracan66

He rarely takes a man on the outside and prefers the safer option of passing to a defender, killing the attacking build up stone dead. Upgrade required.

It's what RM wants
Sorinola on 06:07 - Oct 24 with 752 viewsWhiterockin

Sorinola on 21:43 - Oct 23 by union_jack

I noticed those runs but didn’t know whether they were genuine or intended to draw players wide allowing more space down the middle?

I would say the latter, as with our second goal when their two in the centre of defence were stretched.
Sorinola on 08:59 - Oct 24 with 711 viewsKeithHaynes

Sorinola has t got the strength for the league, too small and although he puts in serious effort it really isn’t good enough. As an outlet he is poor but he does have an excellent cross on him. Maybe he will get better ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sorinola on 10:21 - Oct 24 with 679 viewsandrew

Absolute dreadful player, offers absolutely nothing.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Sorinola on 10:45 - Oct 24 with 649 viewsjack247

Sorinola on 08:59 - Oct 24 by KeithHaynes

Sorinola has t got the strength for the league, too small and although he puts in serious effort it really isn’t good enough. As an outlet he is poor but he does have an excellent cross on him. Maybe he will get better ?

Yes, he’s the best crosser we’ve got. Offers very little else though unfortunately. Kills momentum by being afraid to take his man on or play a riskier pass.

I actually prefer Latibaudiere as a player, he’s completely in the wrong position and isn’t going to do anything spectacular, but does all the basics right. In position, makes the right runs, gets balls into the box.
Login to get fewer ads

Sorinola on 10:47 - Oct 24 with 642 viewsunion_jack

Sorinola on 10:45 - Oct 24 by jack247

Yes, he’s the best crosser we’ve got. Offers very little else though unfortunately. Kills momentum by being afraid to take his man on or play a riskier pass.

I actually prefer Latibaudiere as a player, he’s completely in the wrong position and isn’t going to do anything spectacular, but does all the basics right. In position, makes the right runs, gets balls into the box.

I’ll say it again, he’s afraid because he hasn’t the ability to do it.

Agree about Latibeaudiere.

Sorinola on 11:32 - Oct 24 with 603 viewsonehunglow

Sec roughy on Finn Stevens and he s not had a sniff. Bigger,more physical . Why
[Post edited 24 Oct 2022 11:33]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sorinola on 09:31 - Oct 25 with 511 viewsYrAlarch

The issue of playing Sorinola wide on the left is that he has not got a left foot. Thus, rather than take his marker on, he tends to turn back and look to make a right footed cross or a simple pass inside. I agree that we did miss Manning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024