Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) 15:21 - Nov 6 with 4847 viewswashington_saint

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:35 - Nov 6 with 1347 viewsPatfromPoole

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:27 - Nov 6 by Centurion

I think the owners have under estimated how brutal the PL is. You have to act fast and decisively. You have to buy players ready for the PL. This costs money.
We have some good youngsters but they need to play alongside experienced and proven players.

Like Romeu, maybe??

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:36 - Nov 6 with 1343 viewsTripleNiemi

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:27 - Nov 6 by Centurion

I think the owners have under estimated how brutal the PL is. You have to act fast and decisively. You have to buy players ready for the PL. This costs money.
We have some good youngsters but they need to play alongside experienced and proven players.

Sadly the one close season / transfer window when the purse strings were released slightly has not made up for those constant years of retaining the Net Spend Trophy. Years of underinvestment is coming home to roost. The previous regime are largely to blame in some respects.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:41 - Nov 6 with 1285 viewsPatfromPoole

Blackmore seems to be writing his epitaph here….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:47 - Nov 6 with 1247 views1885_SFC

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:41 - Nov 6 by PatfromPoole

I, like many, echo his thoughts.

Yes we may go down this season should we decide to take the risky decision to change manager. But the alternative is that we will definitely go down (IMHO) if we do keep faith with floundering Ralph.

Old School is Cool

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 6 with 1113 viewsMrangry25

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 16:41 - Nov 6 by PatfromPoole

Adam Blackmore is a complete tool, I was listening to his drivel in car coming to the match today, telling everybody that Walcott should be in the side because of his pace and Elonoussi is worth his shirt because of his work rate off the ball. He was trying to defend todays performance as well afterwards.
RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 17:52 - Nov 6 with 949 viewsRon11

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 6 by Mrangry25

Adam Blackmore is a complete tool, I was listening to his drivel in car coming to the match today, telling everybody that Walcott should be in the side because of his pace and Elonoussi is worth his shirt because of his work rate off the ball. He was trying to defend todays performance as well afterwards.

Walcott's pace has long gone.
Blackmore's a gold plated tool.
RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 17:57 - Nov 6 with 921 viewsI_would

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 17:52 - Nov 6 by Ron11

Walcott's pace has long gone.
Blackmore's a gold plated tool.

As soon as Walcott started you know then that Ralph is taking the p**s. The owners financial model must include being in the Championship because Ralph has done everything possible to get sacked.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:02 - Nov 6 with 896 viewsSFC_Referee

At the end of the day I wasn’t fussed if he went or stayed, as it doesn’t matter who’s in charge when we can’t score soo many of the opportunities we get!
As other than S.Armstrong, our striker force are all of championship level, hence why they miss soo many opportunities game after game. Whether that’s Adams’s handball against Wolves, missed chances against West Ham, palace (with any decent striker getting a hatrick on the day) or the volley today! Elynousie missing an open goal today as well as chances last week and just soo many more!

So it’s irrelevant of who’s in charge unless over the January transfer window we bring in a top striker as well as another winger, as if we don’t we’re going down irrelevant of who’s in charge!

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 878 viewscocklebreath

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:02 - Nov 6 by SFC_Referee

At the end of the day I wasn’t fussed if he went or stayed, as it doesn’t matter who’s in charge when we can’t score soo many of the opportunities we get!
As other than S.Armstrong, our striker force are all of championship level, hence why they miss soo many opportunities game after game. Whether that’s Adams’s handball against Wolves, missed chances against West Ham, palace (with any decent striker getting a hatrick on the day) or the volley today! Elynousie missing an open goal today as well as chances last week and just soo many more!

So it’s irrelevant of who’s in charge unless over the January transfer window we bring in a top striker as well as another winger, as if we don’t we’re going down irrelevant of who’s in charge!

Rubbish of course it matters who’s in charge, man management giving players confidence etc.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:09 - Nov 6 with 850 viewsSFC_Referee

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:04 - Nov 6 by cocklebreath

Rubbish of course it matters who’s in charge, man management giving players confidence etc.

Ok and “rubbish” of course it matters of the quality of players playing otherwise why not just play out a pub team in the prem? Or get Guardiola to manage Eastleigh if he can magically change them into some sort of champions league team with the level of players they’ve currently got!

As I don’t care if Ralph goes or stays, as unless we do sign strikers in January we will go down, as even if we do get in a new manager who does change their confidence etc, they still won’t be good enough and we still won’t be scoring enough goals to stay in the prem.

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:36 - Nov 6 with 760 viewsCapt_Koons

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:02 - Nov 6 by SFC_Referee

You're right in that unless we get a decent striker in we are in the shìt whoever is in charge, but equally Ralph isn't getting the best out if what we've got. We need a new manager with new ideas and a Premiership standard striker. Our problem is getting the latter in rhe January window

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:52 - Nov 6 with 716 viewsSFC_Referee

RALPH OUT NOW!!!!! (n/t) on 18:36 - Nov 6 by Capt_Koons

You're right in that unless we get a decent striker in we are in the shìt whoever is in charge, but equally Ralph isn't getting the best out if what we've got. We need a new manager with new ideas and a Premiership standard striker. Our problem is getting the latter in rhe January window

And that’s why I said I didn’t care if he stayed or goes as it didn’t matter unless we got a striker in, in January.
As I certainly respect him for what’s he’s done for the club with the very limited resources he’s had at his disposal and do regard him as a decent manager here, but I do also feel that his time is up, but am not necessarily as desperate to get rid of him as others are. As I do think that a decent striker is more important than a new manager (hence my original comment), although why not try both.

But I guess this world cups timing has actually been a bit of a blessing for us seeing how basically all our injured players will be back by then, it’ll give the new coach time to settle in with the players (as it doesn’t look like many will be going to Qatar whatsoever) and will also mean that we’ve only gotta play 3 more league games until we can bring in anyone, rather than the usual 8/9 more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024