Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Johnalot 12:41 - Nov 27 with 3927 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hi mate, why , when discussions were interesting and truth started coming out (for example re the Non Russian Missile attack against Poland) are threads being closed?

No reason for it unless the truth isn’t allowed to be posted?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sir Johnalot on 17:08 - Nov 27 with 2453 viewsKeithHaynes

Threads are either closed or removed because of the content of the posts which leave the actual discussion,or the usual inability of people to talk or debate an issue and revert to insults. There are posts, which sometimes cause us lawful issues which are posted without any thought for this site or any respect for what it tries to achieve as well. So that qualifies for a removal. Other sites where one or two people run the show and bully at their leisure and are allowed to get away with it don’t have the views or demographic we have as a result. John is busy today so asked me to reply, I’m sure once he isn’t he may add to this topic.

As I cannot comment on your specific question regards the thread I can only give a generic response. I do recall several people including myself who actually posted it wasn’t a Russian attack.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sir Johnal on 17:59 - Nov 27 with 2407 viewsSirjohnalot

Agree with Keith above. Don’t think I closed that thread but as he said threads get closed when they get eg nasty, people being abusive towards each other, saying things which are defamatory, or which may damage the site, eg people who don’t post on here, taking screen shots and quoting it on social media.

What it absolutely isn’t about, is hiding the truth. Do you really think, Keith or I are bothered about things like that ? We don’t want to ban anyone, we don’t want to delete posts or threads, but sometimes we have to do it to look after the site
Sir Johnal on 18:04 - Nov 27 with 2401 viewsKeithHaynes

Sir Johnal on 17:59 - Nov 27 by Sirjohnalot

Agree with Keith above. Don’t think I closed that thread but as he said threads get closed when they get eg nasty, people being abusive towards each other, saying things which are defamatory, or which may damage the site, eg people who don’t post on here, taking screen shots and quoting it on social media.

What it absolutely isn’t about, is hiding the truth. Do you really think, Keith or I are bothered about things like that ? We don’t want to ban anyone, we don’t want to delete posts or threads, but sometimes we have to do it to look after the site

Those few who do take screenshots John, that’s about to become a two way street, the archive on here is very revealing.

Sir Johnal on 18:48 - Nov 27 with 2351 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sir Johnal on 17:59 - Nov 27 by Sirjohnalot

I’m only asking as I know there always will be certain posters at each others throats but there seemed to be a bit less of it this time round.

It’s a shame it was closed and frustrating for me because it showed just how badly people wanted to believe that Russia had attacked NATO. When the truth came out there was a bit of a tumbleweed moment . I believe people are beginning to see the truth - especially now the footage of the surrendered Russian soldiers executed in cold blood has been circulating.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sir Johnalot on 20:14 - Nov 27 with 2297 viewsDr_Winston

Why not leave the threads open and just get rid of the problem posters, who are generally all the same?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sir Johnalot on 20:31 - Nov 27 with 2277 viewsKeithHaynes

Sir Johnalot on 20:14 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

Why not leave the threads open and just get rid of the problem posters, who are generally all the same?

It’s a huge task to continually do that, I get your drift and at times we try but it’s time consuming. Sometimes there just isn’t enough time,

Sir Johnalot on 20:48 - Nov 27 with 2253 viewsSirjohnalot

We haven’t got the time tbh, at times it’s easier to lock the thread. We ask people to post respectfully, some don’t, others respond, instead of ignoring.
Sir Johnalot on 20:51 - Nov 27 with 2242 viewspencoedjack

With bells on.
Login to get fewer ads

Sir Johnalot on 08:41 - Nov 28 with 2130 viewsonehunglow

Problem is just what is problematic .
Some take issue over the most innocuous and vent their spleen accordingly.

Many are offended,annoyed,irritated or exasperated whilst some wonder why

Have @ gorgeous day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sir Johnalot on 11:03 - Nov 29 with 1983 viewscontroversial_jack

When they mention problem posters, what exactly do they mean by problem?
Sir Johnalot on 12:08 - Nov 29 with 1966 viewsWhiterockin

Sir Johnalot on 11:03 - Nov 29 by controversial_jack

When they mention problem posters, what exactly do they mean by problem?

I would imagine posters who continually cause admin to remove or lock threads.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sir Johnalot on 12:35 - Nov 29 with 1952 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Sir Johnalot on 12:08 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Or people that put the site at risk by regurgitating baseless anti vax nonsense and Kremlin propaganda.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Sir Johnalot on 12:49 - Nov 29 with 1933 viewsonehunglow

Sir Johnalot on 12:35 - Nov 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Or people that put the site at risk by regurgitating baseless anti vax nonsense and Kremlin propaganda.

Or those not loving the coach

Sir Johnalot on 12:57 - Nov 29 with 1929 viewscontroversial_jack

Sir Johnalot on 12:08 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

That doesn't really answer my question. Could you be more specific plz?
Sir Johnalot on 13:43 - Nov 29 with 1889 viewsraynor94

Sir Johnalot on 12:57 - Nov 29 by controversial_jack

That doesn't really answer my question. Could you be more specific plz?

Read Joesus post in the thread

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sir Johnalot on 15:05 - Nov 29 with 1861 viewsKeithHaynes

Sir Johnalot on 12:49 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

Or those not loving the coach

Is the wrong answer.

Sir Johnalot on 15:13 - Nov 29 with 1844 viewsSirjohnalot

See if I can answer.

Do you know that people say that there is always one person in work or in a social group, or indeed a forum, that is relentless idiot ? Always winding people up, very smug, always knows best, can't stop arguing, ruins conversations and turn everything about them and generally annoys every person they meet ?

Well, I don't know who that person is in my group, and if you are not sure who that person/person are either, then that answers your question : )
Sir Johnalot on 16:40 - Nov 29 with 1803 viewsonehunglow

Sir Johnalot on 15:05 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Is the wrong answer.

Debatable

Sir Johnalot on 16:40 - Nov 29 with 1802 viewsonehunglow

Sir Johnalot on 15:13 - Nov 29 by Sirjohnalot

See if I can answer.

Do you know that people say that there is always one person in work or in a social group, or indeed a forum, that is relentless idiot ? Always winding people up, very smug, always knows best, can't stop arguing, ruins conversations and turn everything about them and generally annoys every person they meet ?

Well, I don't know who that person is in my group, and if you are not sure who that person/person are either, then that answers your question : )

That s brilliant

Sir Johnalot on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 1773 viewsGwyn737

Sir Johnalot on 12:35 - Nov 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I came across this a little while ago that seems apt:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandolini%27s_law
Sir Johnalot on 18:19 - Nov 29 with 1761 viewsKeithHaynes

Sir Johnalot on 16:40 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

Debatable

Nobody has ever been banned or a post regards Russell Martin removed as a result. Unless it breached our guidelines on adult discussion, or indeed it was railroaded and turned into a crossfire of insults. Then what’s the point ?

If you have some proof I’ll be happy to read it.

Sir Johnalot on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 1726 viewsSirjohnalot

Sir Johnalot on 18:19 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Nobody has ever been banned or a post regards Russell Martin removed as a result. Unless it breached our guidelines on adult discussion, or indeed it was railroaded and turned into a crossfire of insults. Then what’s the point ?

….and if it proves him right and us wrong, I’ll delete it shaprish and ban his ass.

I am invincible
Sir Johnalot on 20:53 - Nov 29 with 1670 viewsonehunglow

Sir Johnalot on 18:19 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Sorry but I think I don’t need to counter that l

Right or wrong

I have said Martin has incredible support on here

That ok?

All opinions then

Sir Johnalot on 23:55 - Nov 29 with 1619 viewsKeithHaynes

Sir Johnalot on 20:53 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

Sorry but I think I don’t need to counter that l

Right or wrong

I have said Martin has incredible support on here

That ok?

All opinions then

Bizarre.

Sir Johnalot on 09:20 - Nov 30 with 1548 viewsonehunglow

Sir Johnalot on 23:55 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Bizarre.

I ll leave it to Jim to explain .
Have to say bizarre describes much what we se these days an£ not just a ludicrous Aaron Ramsey floatin* around a football https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=people+are+strange&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&a

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024