Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. 14:52 - Jan 6 with 4681 viewsTimBowen

This was taken directly from today's post from 'Forever Blue' (Anus himself).

"Mark Hudson finally clarified in his press conference today, that the club is under a FIFA transfer embargo not an EFL transfer embargo. That means we can't even sign free agents, or bring in loans if space in our squad opens up?"

That really does mean problems for our 'cousins' up the road. Oh dear, what a pity, never mind!

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 15:39 - Jan 6 with 3740 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The current three window ban is for non payment of the the first £5M for Sala. Presumably another ban is possible when the second and third instalments are due?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:27 - Jan 6 with 3648 viewsbuilthjack

Damn shame. hope they go down.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 17:59 - Jan 6 with 3520 viewsKeithHaynes

Where’s Warnock ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:04 - Jan 6 with 3505 viewsmax936

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 17:59 - Jan 6 by KeithHaynes

Where’s Warnock ?

Uncontactable He was on Talksport this morning, but I didn't hear much of what he had to say, as I was busy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:06 - Jan 6 with 3495 viewsKeithHaynes

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:04 - Jan 6 by max936

Uncontactable He was on Talksport this morning, but I didn't hear much of what he had to say, as I was busy.

On his way 😉

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:09 - Jan 6 with 3482 viewsmax936

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:06 - Jan 6 by KeithHaynes

On his way 😉

Wouldn't surprise me TBH.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:12 - Jan 6 with 3474 viewsKeithHaynes

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:09 - Jan 6 by max936

Wouldn't surprise me TBH.

Warnock won’t be able to resist it.
Benny knows.

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 3449 viewsGixerJack

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:04 - Jan 6 by max936

And how are your eyes after sticking those needles in them??
Login to get fewer ads

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:34 - Jan 6 with 3427 viewspencoedjack

Great news.
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:38 - Jan 6 with 3419 viewshobo

Worth a sneaky bid for Colwill?
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 19:56 - Jan 6 with 3265 viewsRichardO

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:38 - Jan 6 by hobo

Yes
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 20:07 - Jan 6 with 3256 viewsmajorraglan

I’m not overly enamoured with FIFA but whilst I haven’t followed the Sala case in detail, if several different courts/tribunals/hearings or whoever have found against Cardiff then good on FIFA for applying a punishment for non compliance. Not looking good for them!
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 20:35 - Jan 6 with 3210 viewsbennytheblue

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 18:38 - Jan 6 by hobo

He a bit of a unit now, 6ft4 so that’s perfect for the Warnock look. He will coach out any style or finesse soon enough
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 23:20 - Jan 6 with 3071 viewsSTID2017

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 20:35 - Jan 6 by bennytheblue

He a bit of a unit now, 6ft4 so that’s perfect for the Warnock look. He will coach out any style or finesse soon enough

If things go badly could be a fire sale at Cardiff.
Hope not.
Not good for any club to be in their state.
Need to pay up for Sala and reset IMHO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 06:34 - Jan 7 with 3002 viewsSullutaCreturned

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 23:20 - Jan 6 by STID2017

If things go badly could be a fire sale at Cardiff.
Hope not.
Not good for any club to be in their state.
Need to pay up for Sala and reset IMHO

Some people genuinely hate CCFC and woud love them to go bankrupt, to cease to exist altogether, others enjoy the rivalry that we used to have. yet others again don't really care.

I don't want to see them cease to exist and I do miss the rivalry though I don't miss all the troubles we had. I guess I have grown ambivalent towards them now. When we play them I love to beat them but at the same time I don;t care about them when we are not playing them. I used to love to see them lose but now I think about how I felt when I thought we'd lost the Swans and I have friends in Cardiff, friends who are Blue through and through and I wouldn't wish that on them.
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 08:28 - Jan 7 with 2953 viewsSTID2017

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 06:34 - Jan 7 by SullutaCreturned

Some people genuinely hate CCFC and woud love them to go bankrupt, to cease to exist altogether, others enjoy the rivalry that we used to have. yet others again don't really care.

I don't want to see them cease to exist and I do miss the rivalry though I don't miss all the troubles we had. I guess I have grown ambivalent towards them now. When we play them I love to beat them but at the same time I don;t care about them when we are not playing them. I used to love to see them lose but now I think about how I felt when I thought we'd lost the Swans and I have friends in Cardiff, friends who are Blue through and through and I wouldn't wish that on them.

Exactly.
Apart from which there is a real human cost ( as we have seen at Swans several times when people have lost their livelihoods due to cost cutting forced upon them by economics of the time )
My new partner has an 18 year old son who is in one of the junior sides at Cardiff.
She ( and all the other parents and families of those on the staff at Cardiff
) are genuinely worried that the axe may fall on their loved ones.
People forget this in their "hatred" of Cardiff

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 20:30 - Jan 10 with 2645 viewsGwyn737

Well, well, well…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64228188
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 00:40 - Jan 11 with 2483 viewsReslovenSwan1

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 20:35 - Jan 6 by bennytheblue

He and Isaak Davies all going well could clear all the clubs Sala debts. Young Isaak has a look of a young Vardy to me. A long way to go of course.

Colwill Junior is also highly rated as well as Crole and Wigley. I had a chat with Darren Purse when they played the Swans u21.

Wise sage since Toshack era

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 08:31 - Jan 11 with 2399 viewsKeithHaynes

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 00:40 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

He and Isaak Davies all going well could clear all the clubs Sala debts. Young Isaak has a look of a young Vardy to me. A long way to go of course.

Colwill Junior is also highly rated as well as Crole and Wigley. I had a chat with Darren Purse when they played the Swans u21.

Colwill is getting beyond being a prospect, 21 in a few months.
Cardiff haven’t managed their young players in the same way as the Swans. Look at the progress of Morgan Whittaker as an example a player of the same age when he started gaining experience elsewhere. Ollie Cooper has done his loans away and reacted well, a far brighter prospect in club and retail terms. Brandon Cooper now doing the same. Cabango went out on loan for a bit before becoming first team material.

Cardiff’s prospects won’t flourish in a team that plays as they do and changes managers as often.

This post has been edited by an administrator

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 15:59 - Jan 11 with 2221 viewsKeithHaynes

And I will say this about Annis, think of him what you will from his past etc, but he puts his views forwards and puts his name to them as a site owner as well.

Can’t fault that at any level.

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:03 - Jan 11 with 2208 viewspencoedjack

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 00:40 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Clear the Sala debt?

Ill have some of what you have been smoking.
CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:06 - Jan 11 with 2202 viewsKeithHaynes

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:03 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Clear the Sala debt?

I doubt they would get half a million for him.

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:13 - Jan 11 with 2194 viewsMrSwerve

I'd never want Cardiff to cease to exist - rivalry is a massive part of football. That being said, I'm happy for them to drop down a league or two.

Must be worrying times at the moment. They're far from safe from relegation and they're not going to be able to strengthen their squad much at all beyond bringing youth through.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:32 - Jan 11 with 2174 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 15:59 - Jan 11 by KeithHaynes

And I will say this about Annis, think of him what you will from his past etc, but he puts his views forwards and puts his name to them as a site owner as well.

Can’t fault that at any level.

Very true but he still comes across as a bit twp.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:47 - Jan 11 with 2158 viewsReslovenSwan1

CCFC transfer shocker: Taken from Anus' website. on 16:03 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Clear the Sala debt?

Swansea fans have a long tradition of grossly underestimating young talent.

McBurnie "could not trap a bag of cement" (£18m)

"James is a headless chicken" (£15m)

"League of Wales standard" (Hedges). International

"Ollie Cooper is 20 and should have made it by now if he was any good" International

"Liam Cullen is league 2 standard" (watch this space)

" Cabango turns like an oil tanker" (watch this space) International.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024