Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questions for Lee 11:54 - Jan 25 with 12075 viewsvanrrrr

This should be interesting

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/lee-hoos-answers-fans-questions-230123/

My current one is : Lee why won’t our ticket sales site let me give you money? When I try to checkout it directs to your profile page. Would be a good idea to fix this I think.
Questions for Lee on 20:57 - Jan 25 with 2621 viewspaulhoop2

One for all you les haters…. What does les really do?

Serious question… why do you persist on using Elior catering when other clubs either go in-house or use another provider?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Questions for Lee on 20:58 - Jan 25 with 2614 viewsGloucs_R

We announced an ambition to build a new stadium almost 10 years ago.... 😮

No progress made at all.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Questions for Lee on 21:27 - Jan 25 with 2563 views1JD

Questions for Lee on 20:03 - Jan 25 by DavieQPR

Love that 'loans blocking younger players pathways'. What younger players? What younger player is good enough to play in the first team?

To answer the question;

1. Andre Dozzell has been about as effective as Iroegbunham overall, i.e. not very effective, but at least he’s ours.
2. Taylor Richards is also ours and needs opportunities and a run of games.

That said, I’m not a believer in the “mustn’t do loans” strategy. If they a. come at the right cost ie. No loan fee, 2. Fill a position you do not have or cannot buy, and 3. Increase your chances of climbing the league, then it makes sense to me.

What doesn’t make sense is blocking/delaying specific pathways of owned players (and the repercussions e.g. asset depreciation, contract renewal issues), or when loan players are not particularly contributing, but still get picked regardless. In short, there needs to be the right balance applied throughout the season.
Questions for Lee on 21:39 - Jan 25 with 2478 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Questions for Lee on 20:57 - Jan 25 by paulhoop2

Serious question… why do you persist on using Elior catering when other clubs either go in-house or use another provider?

Plays golf, watches Premier League matches for filthy lucre, signs crap strikers.
Questions for Lee on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 2504 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Questions for Lee on 21:39 - Jan 25 by Wegerles_Stairs

Plays golf, watches Premier League matches for filthy lucre, signs crap strikers.

Have you applied to go? I think you should.
Questions for Lee on 21:58 - Jan 25 with 2474 viewshantssi

Questions for Lee on 21:43 - Jan 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Along with Stainrods Elbow, if in fact they are different people!
Perhaps they can apply to be on the board and head up recruitment as they have such a handle on it.
Questions for Lee on 08:12 - Jan 26 with 2230 viewsTheChef

Questions for Lee on 21:58 - Jan 25 by hantssi

Along with Stainrods Elbow, if in fact they are different people!
Perhaps they can apply to be on the board and head up recruitment as they have such a handle on it.

Hmmm true, never seen them in the same room together

But yes I look forward to them running the club together in the future.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Questions for Lee on 11:00 - Jan 26 with 2107 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Questions for Lee on 21:43 - Jan 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nah, like you say, Les still needs at least another 12 years to make us competitive.
Login to get fewer ads

Questions for Lee on 11:08 - Jan 26 with 2118 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Questions for Lee on 11:00 - Jan 26 by Wegerles_Stairs

Nah, like you say, Les still needs at least another 12 years to make us competitive.

Deflection.

It’s a real opportunity to put your money where your mouth is, otherwise your are just shouting at a wall.

I’m being serious. If you are genuinely concerned about the direction the club is going in to the extent that you have on a powerless forum, you should put it to those in power.

As an aside I’d like to hear what they have to say.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2023 14:24]
Questions for Lee on 11:52 - Jan 26 with 2044 viewsA40Bosh

Questions for Lee on 20:57 - Jan 25 by paulhoop2

I have to be careful what I say here but at a home game before Christmas my brother came with me and he queued up for beers and the guy in front of him who was ordering stuff for him and his kids went to pay with his card and the 6’5 server asked if he had any cash. The man replied her only had a tenner and the bill was about 20 quid. The tenner was taken and put straight in to his pocket. He did the same thing to my brother. 2 Carlsberg £12. Brother had his phone out and again bloke asked do you have any cash. My brother checked his pocket and told him he only had a fiver. Bloke took the fiver and handed over the two Carlsberg.

I have not seen him again since and was thinking of pinging QPR Operations but maybe they factor in an element of theft when costing their business model and hiring casual staff.

I would ask Hoos what the contract is and how is stock control checked against revenue or do we charge companies a set amount to rent out the space and the stock and takings are their own to worry about.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Questions for Lee on 11:55 - Jan 26 with 2018 viewsslmrstid

Questions for Lee on 11:52 - Jan 26 by A40Bosh

I have to be careful what I say here but at a home game before Christmas my brother came with me and he queued up for beers and the guy in front of him who was ordering stuff for him and his kids went to pay with his card and the 6’5 server asked if he had any cash. The man replied her only had a tenner and the bill was about 20 quid. The tenner was taken and put straight in to his pocket. He did the same thing to my brother. 2 Carlsberg £12. Brother had his phone out and again bloke asked do you have any cash. My brother checked his pocket and told him he only had a fiver. Bloke took the fiver and handed over the two Carlsberg.

I have not seen him again since and was thinking of pinging QPR Operations but maybe they factor in an element of theft when costing their business model and hiring casual staff.

I would ask Hoos what the contract is and how is stock control checked against revenue or do we charge companies a set amount to rent out the space and the stock and takings are their own to worry about.

If its outsourced I would guess the company pays us to sell there, and then any theft like that is the contractor's issue, rather than the clubs.
Questions for Lee on 12:19 - Jan 26 with 1966 viewsHayesender

I wish he was serving me on Saturday

Few years ago in the blue and white bar, my mate ordered about 10 pints. As he was getting served he past them back to me two at a time, and I past them back further again.

As he was given the last two pints, my mate just walked away before paying, and no-one said a word

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Questions for Lee on 13:00 - Jan 26 with 1916 viewsdaveB

Had exactly the same experience earlier in the season, got 2 beers for a tenner and he pocketed the cash
Questions for Lee on 13:04 - Jan 26 with 1903 viewsrobith

Dave Shotton, Springfield Daily Shopper. Who are you? Where are you going?
Questions for Lee on 14:08 - Jan 26 with 1825 viewsTheChef

Malcom Shotton, fkin hard bstard.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Questions for Lee on 22:01 - Jan 27 with 1573 viewsstainrods_elbow

Questions for Lee on 11:08 - Jan 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Deflection.

It’s a real opportunity to put your money where your mouth is, otherwise your are just shouting at a wall.

I’m being serious. If you are genuinely concerned about the direction the club is going in to the extent that you have on a powerless forum, you should put it to those in power.

As an aside I’d like to hear what they have to say.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2023 14:24]

I've done so already, but one or two imbeciles on here just poked fun and even said there's no way LH could be expected to give a truthful response to the points I raised (though these did get through to a recent Fans' Forum). Embarrassing, really. (Them not me.)

Speaking truth to power just isn't something a lot of people want to do.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 22:03]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Questions for Lee on 22:18 - Jan 27 with 1570 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Questions for Lee on 22:01 - Jan 27 by stainrods_elbow

I've done so already, but one or two imbeciles on here just poked fun and even said there's no way LH could be expected to give a truthful response to the points I raised (though these did get through to a recent Fans' Forum). Embarrassing, really. (Them not me.)

Speaking truth to power just isn't something a lot of people want to do.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 22:03]

I think you’ve accidentally replied from the wrong account.

It’s good that you’ve put your money where your mouth is though. Out of interest what was the question and what was the reply?
Questions for Lee on 22:28 - Jan 27 with 1541 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Questions for Lee on 22:18 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think you’ve accidentally replied from the wrong account.

It’s good that you’ve put your money where your mouth is though. Out of interest what was the question and what was the reply?

Oh yes, that's right, anyone who criticises the owners or their minions is the same person. Silly me for questioning happy clapper groupthink.

And this account hasn't 'put my money where my mouth is' because the owners will ultimately do what they like. Perhaps I should self-immolate like a Vietnamese monk because Niko has a four-year contract?
Questions for Lee on 22:39 - Jan 27 with 1523 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Questions for Lee on 22:28 - Jan 27 by Wegerles_Stairs

Oh yes, that's right, anyone who criticises the owners or their minions is the same person. Silly me for questioning happy clapper groupthink.

And this account hasn't 'put my money where my mouth is' because the owners will ultimately do what they like. Perhaps I should self-immolate like a Vietnamese monk because Niko has a four-year contract?

I just think you’ll get a more useful response to your concerns from Lee Hoos than you will from BazzaInTheLoft or HoopsTillIDie1976.

Let’s meet up for a pint next time your over here mate. Believe it or not I share some of your concerns.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2023 22:40]
Questions for Lee on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 1348 viewsG_Ottershaw

Can someone ask Lee if the owners have 'pulled the plug' and we're not supposed to be told until a new buyer comes forward ? I know the 'belly' or 'bellend' as some people would phrase it, left for his dream job, but it seems like he couldn't wait to leave anyway! Seems to be a real air of negativity now and i can't help thinking there is more to it ?
Questions for Lee on 20:04 - Jan 28 with 1315 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Questions for Lee on 19:52 - Jan 28 by G_Ottershaw

Can someone ask Lee if the owners have 'pulled the plug' and we're not supposed to be told until a new buyer comes forward ? I know the 'belly' or 'bellend' as some people would phrase it, left for his dream job, but it seems like he couldn't wait to leave anyway! Seems to be a real air of negativity now and i can't help thinking there is more to it ?

No one is leaving before the stadium is sold or we gain promotion I expect.

No one is going to buy us, and no one is walking away from the tens if not hundreds of millions they've ploughed in.
Questions for Lee on 20:27 - Jan 28 with 1281 viewsG_Ottershaw

Fair point
Questions for Lee on 20:34 - Jan 28 with 1269 viewsE15Hoop

Questions for Lee on 20:04 - Jan 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

No one is leaving before the stadium is sold or we gain promotion I expect.

No one is going to buy us, and no one is walking away from the tens if not hundreds of millions they've ploughed in.

Exactly, Bazza. Particulalry mid-way through building a multi-million pound training facility..
Questions for Lee on 20:48 - Jan 28 with 1220 viewsHOOPNO7

How has Les, CR & the Academy coaches managed to stay in their jobs so long with their performances being so bad or is it a case of jobs for the boys?
Questions for Lee on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 1202 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Questions for Lee on 20:48 - Jan 28 by HOOPNO7

How has Les, CR & the Academy coaches managed to stay in their jobs so long with their performances being so bad or is it a case of jobs for the boys?

Definition of a bad performance I suppose.

25 first team players in 8 years following a 10 year gap after Richard Langley is pretty decent, especially bearing in mind the Hackney Marshes standard facilities.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024