Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? 19:02 - May 29 with 6231 viewssw02sea

How many times have these owners disappointed you?
And now there’s talk on this site of them aiming high for a new manager.
Never mind a pinch of salt, if their past is anything to go by,then make that a lorry load of the stuff.
Whoever it turns out to be, from past experience it would normally be the cheapest option.
Unless the vibes emitting from Keith on here are true.
As someone once said..”It’s the hope that kills you!”
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 11:42 - Jun 5 with 640 viewsWhiterockin

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 10:34 - Jun 5 by pete

morning doctor hope all well? you say nothing has happened but you nor i know that for instance Winter has gone so are you saying he is still here ? like you i am a passonate swans fan and have been since herbie williams days and in this modern world suerly an announcement to let the fans know whats going on would not be out of order? and i do not mean the ins and outs of everything just something to let the fans know the owners do care about us, is that too much to ask?
Any way you have your opinion which i respect and i have mine, agree patience IS needed but even during the last war Montgomery let his troops know what was going on so they could all pull together , have a great day

I take your point, but in my opinion nothing has actually happened. Nobody has left, nobody has come in, only Southampton want RM (currently) and he wants to go, which we all know anyway.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 12:26 - Jun 5 with 611 viewsvetchonian

morning doctor hope all well? you say nothing has happened but you nor i know that for instance Winter has gone so are you saying he is still here ? like you i am a passonate swans fan and have been since herbie williams days and in this modern world suerly an announcement to let the fans know whats going on would not be out of order? and i do not mean the ins and outs of everything just something to let the fans know the owners do care about us, is that too much to ask?
Any way you have your opinion which i respect and i have mine, agree patience IS needed but even during the last war Montgomery let his troops know what was going on so they could all pull together , have a great day

All we currently have is media and social media reporting and speculation.

Whilst rumour abounds re Winter he is still registered as a director at Companies House for
the Foundation and the stadium management company.
So what has the club to report if he is still "officially" in post.
I am sure when things have happened the club will make an announcement. There could be contractual issues involved which is why nothing has been said. Its not unusual similar things happen in businesses every day the thing there is the press are not usually involved and there are no "forums" where the "rumours" or happenings are discussed.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 12:48 - Jun 5 with 572 viewsKeithHaynes

Winter has certainly gone.
However, did he leave retaining shares ?

That’s the question for me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:25 - Jun 5 with 494 viewspete

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 12:48 - Jun 5 by KeithHaynes

Winter has certainly gone.
However, did he leave retaining shares ?

That’s the question for me.

thats the thing Keith we allknow Mr winter has gone but NOTHING offical from the board, or have i missed it?
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:38 - Jun 5 with 483 viewsKeithHaynes

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:25 - Jun 5 by pete

thats the thing Keith we allknow Mr winter has gone but NOTHING offical from the board, or have i missed it?

The club announced it last week.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:50 - Jun 5 with 468 viewsvetchonian

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:38 - Jun 5 by KeithHaynes

Where did they announce it Keith cant find anything on the official site and whilst there is an article from May 24 on Wales on line it us bit definitive si whilst he may have left there dint seem to be any announcements

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 15:03 - Jun 5 with 454 viewspete

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:38 - Jun 5 by KeithHaynes

ok sorry i missed that had a quick look on offical site but cannot see it , but will take your word no probs.
Any other news Keith or anything imminant ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024