Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? 19:02 - May 29 with 6234 viewssw02sea

How many times have these owners disappointed you?
And now there’s talk on this site of them aiming high for a new manager.
Never mind a pinch of salt, if their past is anything to go by,then make that a lorry load of the stuff.
Whoever it turns out to be, from past experience it would normally be the cheapest option.
Unless the vibes emitting from Keith on here are true.
As someone once said..”It’s the hope that kills you!”
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 10:45 - Jun 1 with 1725 viewssw02sea

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:42 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

Things will turn out just fine

Thanks mate👍 I’m starting to get overwhelmed already, now you’ve said that {~:
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 19:12 - Jun 1 with 1583 viewsonehunglow

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 10:45 - Jun 1 by sw02sea

Thanks mate👍 I’m starting to get overwhelmed already, now you’ve said that {~:

It’s ok.
I am to cheer people up on here ,like a warm up comic.

Just got back from Bala where we swam in lake without wet suits . Incredible really although after 30 mins my manhood had shrank dramatically .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 19:54 - Jun 1 with 1561 viewsmax936

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 19:12 - Jun 1 by onehunglow

It’s ok.
I am to cheer people up on here ,like a warm up comic.

Just got back from Bala where we swam in lake without wet suits . Incredible really although after 30 mins my manhood had shrank dramatically .

The water in my pond was 25 degrees when I got home today, fish were loving it, no Lennard Cohen music playing today

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 08:54 - Jun 2 with 1453 viewsdantheswansman

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 19:12 - May 29 by jojaca

If our American friends want a return on their investments, I believe they are entering a pivotal time in their reign. I feel like we are edging closer to League One rather than the Premier League. At the moment the squad has no full backs or wingers, so we need to get on the recruitment sharpish.

What a load of crap, league one? Some people have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and you’re one of them
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:07 - Jun 2 with 1436 viewsonehunglow

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 19:54 - Jun 1 by max936

The water in my pond was 25 degrees when I got home today, fish were loving it, no Lennard Cohen music playing today

You d probably feed them something like Metallica

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:31 - Jun 2 with 1392 viewssw02sea

Friday. Still no smoke raising from the chimney.
Never mind there’s always next week.
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:15 - Jun 2 with 1331 viewsmax936

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:07 - Jun 2 by onehunglow

You d probably feed them something like Metallica

Saki Hikari feed they get only the best for my finned friends

Never liked heavy rock music, how they call it music baffles me, its just noise, noise and more noise.

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:19 - Jun 2 with 1315 viewsonehunglow

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:15 - Jun 2 by max936

Saki Hikari feed they get only the best for my finned friends

Never liked heavy rock music, how they call it music baffles me, its just noise, noise and more noise.

No offence .
I was being a Twot again.
I would have you down as more of a Debussy man .

Login to get fewer ads

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:21 - Jun 2 with 1313 viewsonehunglow

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 14:31 - Jun 2 by sw02sea

Friday. Still no smoke raising from the chimney.
Never mind there’s always next week.

Think we are now getting rather anxious about it all.
It shouldn’t be this complicated .

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:47 - Jun 2 with 1301 viewsmax936

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:19 - Jun 2 by onehunglow

No offence .
I was being a Twot again.
I would have you down as more of a Debussy man .

Who is he/her, I've not got a lot of interest in music R, if I hear a track and I like it, I like it whoever sings it etc.

Queen, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Elbow, Genius, REM, liked Rainbow, Zeplin, 10cc, Beach boys, that's just off the top my head,

Anyway, I digress.

I think we'll probably feel underwhelmed by the end of the Transfer Window, think we could lose a few current first teamers on top of losing Manning, Lati. and Cundle who has gone back.

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:04 - Jun 3 with 1216 viewssw02sea

When they said there will be an announcement on Tuesday, unfortunately they didn’t specify which Tuesday and which month.
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 10:09 - Jun 3 with 1166 viewsonehunglow

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 18:47 - Jun 2 by max936

Who is he/her, I've not got a lot of interest in music R, if I hear a track and I like it, I like it whoever sings it etc.

Queen, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Elbow, Genius, REM, liked Rainbow, Zeplin, 10cc, Beach boys, that's just off the top my head,

Anyway, I digress.

I think we'll probably feel underwhelmed by the end of the Transfer Window, think we could lose a few current first teamers on top of losing Manning, Lati. and Cundle who has gone back.

Debussy!
Claude ,mun
Think you would have heard this …

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 17:10 - Jun 4 with 1104 viewssw02sea

So finally the saga ends on June 14th. If it is Chris Davies, I will prepare to be overwhelmed 👍 (if he’s mad enough to come here with these owners!)

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/06/04/southampton-wait-on-confirming-russell-marti
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 20:18 - Jun 4 with 1076 viewsFireboy2

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 17:10 - Jun 4 by sw02sea

So finally the saga ends on June 14th. If it is Chris Davies, I will prepare to be overwhelmed 👍 (if he’s mad enough to come here with these owners!)

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/06/04/southampton-wait-on-confirming-russell-marti

So the soton owners are as tight as ours.
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 20:33 - Jun 4 with 1061 viewsmagicdaps10

By all accounts it's down the path with a certain new guy to come in and the announcement all going to plan will be within days of Martin's official departure.

It's certainly not a name to go "wow" but I think most will be happy enough plus there is a good amount for him to work with, mainly working on the free agent market and paying good wages.
Apparently!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 21:00 - Jun 4 with 1019 viewsFireboy2

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 20:33 - Jun 4 by magicdaps10

By all accounts it's down the path with a certain new guy to come in and the announcement all going to plan will be within days of Martin's official departure.

It's certainly not a name to go "wow" but I think most will be happy enough plus there is a good amount for him to work with, mainly working on the free agent market and paying good wages.
Apparently!

🤞
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 21:43 - Jun 4 with 975 viewsKeithHaynes

Apparently!

Not sure where that’s coming from mate, but I would urge a tad bit of caution.
But thanks for sharing, it takes a brave person to do so these says on any forum or media.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 23:38 - Jun 4 with 911 viewsEagleEye

Apparently!

Wow, you know that you could be a Hedgefunder playing the markets right ? … meanwhile in the real world progress is slow, apparently
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 07:35 - Jun 5 with 858 viewspete

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 21:43 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

Not sure where that’s coming from mate, but I would urge a tad bit of caution.
But thanks for sharing, it takes a brave person to do so these says on any forum or media.

Morning one and all, there must be things going on behind the scene s but the way these owners are currently treating the fans and i include the trust in this as no real statment of intent or if Winter gone from either party offically disrespectfull in my eyes shows you what contrmpt these owners have for us supporters not a single statment on ANYTHING deplorable
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 07:53 - Jun 5 with 834 viewsDr_Winston

Every year, the same old story. People demanding statements on anything and everything because they don't have the patience to wait and see.

Nothing has happened yet. Unless you want a blow by blow account of how negotiations are going (and frankly the club would be idiotic to do that) then there's nothing to say until there's something to say.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 08:23 - Jun 5 with 823 viewsjackpot

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 07:53 - Jun 5 by Dr_Winston

Every year, the same old story. People demanding statements on anything and everything because they don't have the patience to wait and see.

Nothing has happened yet. Unless you want a blow by blow account of how negotiations are going (and frankly the club would be idiotic to do that) then there's nothing to say until there's something to say.

Well said Dr Winston.
Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:35 - Jun 5 with 768 viewsKeithHaynes

Overall there needs to be a far more friendlier approach, us and them only works for so long.

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:39 - Jun 5 with 759 viewsvetchonian

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:35 - Jun 5 by KeithHaynes

Overall there needs to be a far more friendlier approach, us and them only works for so long.

IS that us and Southampton or the fans and the owners?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:49 - Jun 5 with 744 viewsKeithHaynes

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 09:39 - Jun 5 by vetchonian

IS that us and Southampton or the fans and the owners?

Everybody on the planet, but fans and owners is a good starting point.

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 10:34 - Jun 5 with 701 viewspete

Preparing to be underwhelmed or not? on 07:53 - Jun 5 by Dr_Winston

morning doctor hope all well? you say nothing has happened but you nor i know that for instance Winter has gone so are you saying he is still here ? like you i am a passonate swans fan and have been since herbie williams days and in this modern world suerly an announcement to let the fans know whats going on would not be out of order? and i do not mean the ins and outs of everything just something to let the fans know the owners do care about us, is that too much to ask?
Any way you have your opinion which i respect and i have mine, agree patience IS needed but even during the last war Montgomery let his troops know what was going on so they could all pull together , have a great day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024