Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham major incident 08:54 - Jun 13 with 2967 viewsbritferry

Something is going on there, news agencies not giving details but on twitter:

there is a mad man on the loose causing mayhem

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Nottingham major incident on 10:05 - Jun 13 with 2481 viewstheloneranger

A student filmed armed police dragging a man out of a van at approx 05.30 this morning - tazering him after a violent scuffle. They also said the police took a large bag out of the van which contained a massive knife.

They also said they heard gunshots!!

Plus ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-65887752

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nottingham major incident on 18:05 - Jun 13 with 2336 viewsbritferry

"black-clad" knife-man killed 2 students, then another 50yo man, stole his van and mowed down 3 more at a bus stop, luckily they survived

Nottingham major incident on 18:17 - Jun 13 with 2327 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

There was a stabbing spree in Annecy France the other day. Wonder if this is linked somehow or a copy cat nutter?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nottingham major incident on 18:18 - Jun 13 with 2321 viewsmajorraglan

Nottingham major incident on 18:05 - Jun 13 by britferry

"black-clad" knife-man killed 2 students, then another 50yo man, stole his van and mowed down 3 more at a bus stop, luckily they survived

Mental. What the @@@@ is wrong with people?
Nottingham major incident on 19:46 - Jun 13 with 2243 viewsonehunglow

Nottingham major incident on 18:18 - Jun 13 by majorraglan

Mental. What the @@@@ is wrong with people?

Might be influenced by religious ideology

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nottingham major incident on 20:53 - Jun 13 with 2213 viewsbritferry

Nottingham major incident on 19:46 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

one of my initial thoughts too but it happened at 4.30am, so I'd say no

Nottingham major incident on 21:11 - Jun 13 with 2197 viewsWingstandwood

Looks like the suspect may very well be a wrong-un i.e." The history of violence that is attached to this individual". 1:50s in video .

Argus!

Nottingham major incident on 22:13 - Jun 13 with 2152 viewsAnotherJohn

Nottingham major incident on 21:11 - Jun 13 by Wingstandwood

Looks like the suspect may very well be a wrong-un i.e." The history of violence that is attached to this individual". 1:50s in video .

I can't help wondering if, apart from the scenario where ideologically-motivated terrorists stage attacks, there is a scenario where migrants find that their expectations are not realised, perhaps struggle with mental health or criminality, become deeply disenchanted with their new European country and become killers. I feel especially sorry for the student victims.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham major incident on 22:25 - Jun 13 with 2131 viewsWingstandwood

Nottingham major incident on 22:13 - Jun 13 by AnotherJohn

I can't help wondering if, apart from the scenario where ideologically-motivated terrorists stage attacks, there is a scenario where migrants find that their expectations are not realised, perhaps struggle with mental health or criminality, become deeply disenchanted with their new European country and become killers. I feel especially sorry for the student victims.

These type of murders sicken me because they are so utterly senseless to the absolute extreme, because my assumption is the individuals killed today were not even known to the killer.

Argus!

Nottingham major incident on 22:27 - Jun 13 with 2128 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12190699/Pictured-Ex-public-schoolboy-o

Two student victims named.

Argus!

Nottingham major incident on 09:26 - Jun 14 with 2044 viewsjojaca

Nottingham major incident on 22:27 - Jun 13 by Wingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12190699/Pictured-Ex-public-schoolboy-o

Two student victims named.

Need to get used to these type stories when your currently having 600k net migration.

Even when you know, you never know?

Nottingham major incident on 09:57 - Jun 14 with 2028 viewsWhiterockin

Nottingham major incident on 19:46 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

Bad people are just bad people irrespective of their ideology.
Nottingham major incident on 13:12 - Jun 14 with 1967 viewsonehunglow

Nottingham major incident on 09:57 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

Bad people are just bad people irrespective of their ideology.

People Arecoften made bad because of ideology.
Read Deuteronomy or Leviticus or much of the Quoran or Torah.
Religion begat hate

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nottingham major incident on 14:56 - Jun 14 with 1934 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nottingham major incident on 13:12 - Jun 14 by onehunglow

People Arecoften made bad because of ideology.
Read Deuteronomy or Leviticus or much of the Quoran or Torah.
Religion begat hate

Nah it didn’t. Hate was always there. The texts say God created man in his own image but the truth is the men writing those texts made God in their own image. They simply anthropomorphised the old pagan traditions of worshipping the sun or nature.

Nottingham major incident on 18:07 - Jun 14 with 1863 viewsswan_si

Without a shadow of doubt the murdering piece of 💩 has been arrested, no doubt about it, he carried out these attacks, so my question is, in circumstances like this, where doubt doesn't enter the equation, should we reinstate the death penalty, I don't buy into the mental issues, people who can carry out murderous act's like this should never walk our street again, ever, so they should be put out of our misery, and save the tax payers having to pay for his lodgings until he dies naturally, the expectation of dying naturally was taken from his victims.
Nottingham major incident on 18:37 - Jun 14 with 1843 viewsWhiterockin

Nottingham major incident on 18:07 - Jun 14 by swan_si

Without a shadow of doubt the murdering piece of 💩 has been arrested, no doubt about it, he carried out these attacks, so my question is, in circumstances like this, where doubt doesn't enter the equation, should we reinstate the death penalty, I don't buy into the mental issues, people who can carry out murderous act's like this should never walk our street again, ever, so they should be put out of our misery, and save the tax payers having to pay for his lodgings until he dies naturally, the expectation of dying naturally was taken from his victims.

In my opinion the death penalty is barbaric and two wrongs don't make a right. But I must be honest and probably a contradiction of my first sentence, but if one of the dead youngsters was a grandchild of mine it would probably seek retribution.
Nottingham major incident on 18:44 - Jun 14 with 1831 viewsGwyn737

Nottingham major incident on 18:07 - Jun 14 by swan_si

I get the emotion of a terrible act like this but I have to ask, what should the sentence be when doubt does enter the equation?
Nottingham major incident on 19:02 - Jun 14 with 1823 viewsswan_si

Nottingham major incident on 18:44 - Jun 14 by Gwyn737

I get the emotion of a terrible act like this but I have to ask, what should the sentence be when doubt does enter the equation?

If there's an element of doubt, then the death sentence should never be handed down, there have been numerous occasions where the accused have been caught committing these type of crimes, arrested at the scene, eliminating all doubt, these murdering pieces of 💩, should expect no mercy.
Nottingham major incident on 19:09 - Jun 14 with 1807 viewsGwyn737

Nottingham major incident on 19:02 - Jun 14 by swan_si

If there's an element of doubt, then the death sentence should never be handed down, there have been numerous occasions where the accused have been caught committing these type of crimes, arrested at the scene, eliminating all doubt, these murdering pieces of 💩, should expect no mercy.

I’m just playing devils advocate.

How would that law look to decide death penalty or not?

If is only for murders were really sure of, how do we convict others?

Where does diminished responsibility come in (if at all).

Not trying to be awkward, I just think it’s so complex it’s not doable.
Nottingham major incident on 20:06 - Jun 14 with 1796 viewsswan_si

Nottingham major incident on 19:09 - Jun 14 by Gwyn737

I’m just playing devils advocate.

How would that law look to decide death penalty or not?

If is only for murders were really sure of, how do we convict others?

Where does diminished responsibility come in (if at all).

Not trying to be awkward, I just think it’s so complex it’s not doable.

Murderers have been convicted with use of cctv, recorded removing the body after carrying out the crime, picked up by cctv going to or leaving the scene, followed from one end of town to the other, all time stamped and undeniable.
There was a program on years ago called, indelible evidence, in one episode they caught an ira member through a bite he'd left in an apple, through using dental expertise, they made a bust of what the person would look like, when they caught the bloke, you'd swear he posed for it, fascinating series, I'm going back 30 years or more, so I'd expect technics have moved on quite a bit.

As far as diminished responsibility, that has to be proved.
This is only my opinion, I would add that any evidence of diminished responsibility must have been diagnosed before the killing took place, so that the mental issues card can't be played. Harsh maybe, but not as harsh as losing a loved one to a murderer.
Nottingham major incident on 21:25 - Jun 14 with 1752 viewsFlashberryjack

Nottingham major incident on 18:37 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

In my opinion the death penalty is barbaric and two wrongs don't make a right. But I must be honest and probably a contradiction of my first sentence, but if one of the dead youngsters was a grandchild of mine it would probably seek retribution.

Death penalty ? we can't even deport them,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nottingham major incident on 21:37 - Jun 14 with 1739 viewsraynor94

Nottingham major incident on 21:25 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

Death penalty ? we can't even deport them,

200 young men coming to Llanelli next month.

A recipe for disaster

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nottingham major incident on 21:40 - Jun 14 with 1736 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nottingham major incident on 21:37 - Jun 14 by raynor94

200 young men coming to Llanelli next month.

A recipe for disaster

Yes it’s horrible but they’ll adapt in time.

Nottingham major incident on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1716 viewsunion_jack

Nottingham major incident on 21:40 - Jun 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes it’s horrible but they’ll adapt in time.

😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nottingham major incident on 22:32 - Jun 14 with 1673 viewsBoundy

Nottingham major incident on 18:37 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

And imo the death for example of Lee Rigby by decapitation on a London street in full view of tens of witnesses is the true definition of barbaric behaviour, and I'd have no qualms about kicking the chair from beneath the pair of them or indeed sticking them with a needle just to appease those who would consider hanging too violent an end to them and others who without doubt commit such murders all to often in full view of bystanders
[Post edited 14 Jun 2023 22:34]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024