Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry away tickets 17:18 - Nov 15 with 4786 viewsSalisburySaint

Not sure if we will get given more tickets (would think it’s a possibility) , but over 1,100 of just under 2,000 allocation already sold today, so don’t hang about getting your tickets if you fancy going to this game
Coventry away tickets on 17:31 - Nov 15 with 4761 viewsPatfromPoole

Imagine the initial allocation will sell out fairly quickly.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Coventry away tickets on 20:27 - Nov 15 with 4619 viewshedgeend61

Coventry away tickets on 17:31 - Nov 15 by PatfromPoole

If, and these probably will sell quickly, I'd imagine more will become available as Sunderland took just shy of 2800 (wouldn't think any of Covs fixtures so far would have attracted more away fans) and they didn't completely fill 3/4's of that end.

https://fanbanter.co.uk/away-attendances-at-the-weekend-28th-august-2023/2/

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=coventry+v+sunderland&mid=F
Coventry away tickets on 08:55 - Nov 16 with 4421 viewsIanSouthstander

Coventry away tickets on 17:31 - Nov 15 by PatfromPoole

Agreed.

Coventry usually allocate around 3000 tickets to clubs that want them.

I'm sure we'll be back in for more after the initial allocation is soon snapped up.
Coventry away tickets on 12:33 - Nov 16 with 4351 viewsfranniesTache

Coventry can allocate up to 4k for aways according to my mate that supports them, but most clubs don't come close to taking that full allocation
Coventry away tickets on 16:22 - Nov 22 with 4013 viewsTimSaint

According to the official site, we have received our full allocation of 2,925

Got ours last week, but looks like the whole centre block is now available.

TimSaint

Coventry away tickets on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 3958 views1teeminants

Coventry away tickets on 16:22 - Nov 22 by TimSaint

Looking forward to going to this one. My mate is Coventry mad and looking forward to putting him in his place 😀

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Coventry away tickets on 19:08 - Nov 22 with 3909 viewsSalisburySaint

Coventry away tickets on 16:22 - Nov 22 by TimSaint

With 3 weeks to go over 2,100 tickets already sold, so another great turn out from Saints fans guaranteed, and looks like there could be another block available should we need even more tickets be required.
Coventry away tickets on 10:28 - Dec 1 with 3619 viewsSalisburySaint

Coventry away tickets on 19:08 - Nov 22 by SalisburySaint

With 3 weeks to go over 2,100 tickets already sold, so another great turn out from Saints fans guaranteed, and looks like there could be another block available should we need even more tickets be required.

With recent games at Millwall and Huddersfield selling out, and up and coming games at Watford and QPR already sold out, the current allocation at Coventry is getting close to selling out with over 2,800 tickets already sold..

However it does look on seating plan that a further Block 8, may become available should there be the demand from Saints fans
Login to get fewer ads

Coventry away tickets on 11:50 - Dec 1 with 3556 viewsPatfromPoole

Coventry away tickets on 10:28 - Dec 1 by SalisburySaint

With recent games at Millwall and Huddersfield selling out, and up and coming games at Watford and QPR already sold out, the current allocation at Coventry is getting close to selling out with over 2,800 tickets already sold..

However it does look on seating plan that a further Block 8, may become available should there be the demand from Saints fans

I am a little cynical about this.

I am going to the game, and looking forward to it.

However I suspect that a lot of fans are buying tickets without any intention of going, but just so that they can get the credit to get them up the ladder for future high-demand away games, such as Rotherham, Bristol City, West Brom, Ipswich and any potential play-off away leg.

Social media was last week awash with loads of people trying to sell Huddersfield away tickets; that one sold out fairly quickly, but a heck of a lot of the people who bought tickets seemed to be trying to flog them on.

I suspect Cov may well be similar; look out for large volumes being made available on social media over the next 10 days......

Coventry away tickets on 11:56 - Dec 1 with 3550 viewsBuggalugs

Coventry away tickets on 11:50 - Dec 1 by PatfromPoole

However I suspect that a lot of fans are buying tickets without any intention of going, but just so that they can get the credit to get them up the ladder for future high-demand away games, such as Rotherham, Bristol City, West Brom, Ipswich and any potential play-off away leg.

Social media was last week awash with loads of people trying to sell Huddersfield away tickets; that one sold out fairly quickly, but a heck of a lot of the people who bought tickets seemed to be trying to flog them on.

I suspect Cov may well be similar; look out for large volumes being made available on social media over the next 10 days......

Bit odd to pick the most expensive one to do that with though...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Coventry away tickets on 12:46 - Dec 1 with 3505 viewsPatfromPoole

Coventry away tickets on 11:56 - Dec 1 by Buggalugs

Bit odd to pick the most expensive one to do that with though...

Agreed.

But some people will think even if they only sell it on for £20 or £25 and take a bit of a hit on it, it will be worth it to get the extra away game in their name.

Coventry away tickets on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 3492 viewsBuggalugs

Coventry away tickets on 12:46 - Dec 1 by PatfromPoole

Agreed.

But some people will think even if they only sell it on for £20 or £25 and take a bit of a hit on it, it will be worth it to get the extra away game in their name.

Selfish tw@ts in my opinion. It's one thing loaning your customer number to someone to just randomly buying up tickets, with no intention of going, in the hope you can flog them on.

Our allocation for Huddersfield was just under 2400, yet the official figure I saw released, presumably from turnstile clicks, stated we had just over 2000 there. This kind of backs up what you're saying I guess, but I can't believe nearly 20% that bought tickets didn't turn up. I certainly didn't notice many empty seats around me.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Coventry away tickets on 13:34 - Dec 1 with 3480 viewsSalisburySaint

Coventry away tickets on 13:07 - Dec 1 by Buggalugs

Selfish tw@ts in my opinion. It's one thing loaning your customer number to someone to just randomly buying up tickets, with no intention of going, in the hope you can flog them on.

Our allocation for Huddersfield was just under 2400, yet the official figure I saw released, presumably from turnstile clicks, stated we had just over 2000 there. This kind of backs up what you're saying I guess, but I can't believe nearly 20% that bought tickets didn't turn up. I certainly didn't notice many empty seats around me.

Agree, and regards v Huddersfield, there we never 300 empty seats
Coventry away tickets on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 3380 viewsIanSouthstander

Coventry away tickets on 13:07 - Dec 1 by Buggalugs

Strange that. But to be fair i didn't see any empty seats near me.
Anyway, i thought that once tickets had been purchased they counted as attending irrespective of whether you turned up or not.
Coventry away tickets on 23:38 - Dec 1 with 3317 views1teeminants

Coventry away tickets on 11:50 - Dec 1 by PatfromPoole

I just think our away support has improved somewhat. Don’t forget many fans especially nippers wouldn’t have been to Championship grounds and they’re selling out quickly for this reason. I went to Hull and Middlesbrough and there was good support numbers wise and volume I didn’t see empty seats and the Boro folk were surprised how many we took up there considering the distance. We also had 3000 at Sheffield Wednesday on a Friday night live on sky which tells you everything .

I’m Looking forward to Coventry and staying over with my nipper.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Coventry away tickets on 11:28 - Dec 6 with 3019 viewsPatfromPoole

Sold out now apparently.

We will see how many of those who have bought a ticket now put them up for sale......

Coventry away tickets on 13:42 - Dec 6 with 2957 viewssaintwizzler

Coventry away tickets on 11:28 - Dec 6 by PatfromPoole

Sold out now apparently.

We will see how many of those who have bought a ticket now put them up for sale......

I have 3 for sale.
DM me hun.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Coventry away tickets on 12:42 - Dec 7 with 2753 viewsSalisburySaint

Coventry away tickets on 11:28 - Dec 6 by PatfromPoole

Sold out now apparently.

Around 25 tickets, probably returned players comps available at the moment
Coventry away tickets on 21:12 - Dec 7 with 2635 viewsPatfromPoole

As I predicted.

Have seen half a dozen separate posts on social media today of people trying to sell Cov away tickets.

One bloke actually has got the nerve to try and sell 4 tickets.

Takes the piss. These people just do it so that they can get QPR and Rotherham away tickets.

Coventry away tickets on 09:51 - Dec 8 with 2497 viewsfranniesTache

Coventry away tickets on 21:12 - Dec 7 by PatfromPoole

As I predicted.

Have seen half a dozen separate posts on social media today of people trying to sell Cov away tickets.

One bloke actually has got the nerve to try and sell 4 tickets.

Takes the piss. These people just do it so that they can get QPR and Rotherham away tickets.

Rotherham give up to 2500 for away teams so it's not even like it's going to be hard to get them anyway
Coventry away tickets on 09:54 - Dec 8 with 2492 viewsPatfromPoole

Coventry away tickets on 09:51 - Dec 8 by franniesTache

Rotherham give up to 2500 for away teams so it's not even like it's going to be hard to get them anyway

Everybody wants to go to Rotherham.

Coventry away tickets on 10:19 - Dec 8 with 2483 viewsfranniesTache

Coventry away tickets on 09:54 - Dec 8 by PatfromPoole

the pull of the chuckle brothers birth place is strong
Coventry away tickets on 10:28 - Dec 8 with 2474 viewsWints76

Coventry away tickets on 09:54 - Dec 8 by PatfromPoole

Rotherham or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome.
Coventry away tickets on 13:39 - Dec 12 with 2147 viewsPatfromPoole

Bloody loads of people (I won’t call them fans) flogging Cov tickets on the socials today.

Who would have thought it?

Have to take my hat off to the one guy who had the nerve to say “can’t now make Coventry game, but will swap my ticket for a QPR ticket…”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024