Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you'd forgotten played for us 19:31 - Nov 20 with 15303 viewsstainrods_elbow

Jordon Mutch (2014-15, 9 apps).

What was all that about

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 12:18 - Dec 6 with 1464 viewsWatford_Ranger

Javier Chevanton
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 14:43 - Dec 6 with 1316 viewsCiderwithRsie

Erik Bloodaxe. Two games on loan from Viking FK in the 905-6 season.

Reportedly very effective as a no-nonsense old-fashioned centre back, but had to be sent back after breaking curfew and getting absolutely hammered the night before the FA Cup 3rd Round.

(We lost 1-0)
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 15:27 - Dec 6 with 1273 viewsqprninja

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 10:25 - Nov 21 by CateLeBonR

Oh god. I remember him! There’s a 6 foot square area of grass at the Loftus Road end that he made his own. About 10 yards outside the box to the left of the D. He never left it once. Think we should sell the naming rights “the Priskin Patch”

Mine is Scott Sinclair. Sure I’ve seen him play against us loads of times but I have no recollection of him wearing our shirt. 9 appearances and 1 goal apparently.

Last game on loan for us he was pulling out of every challenge as he didn't want to go back to Chelsea injured. Got booed off.
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 15:59 - Dec 6 with 1234 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 09:46 - Dec 6 by Watford_Ranger

Very much in the John Curtis hall of fame with Chris Barker (RIP), Christer Warren, Bob Malcolm etc.

Proud to say I’ve seen Carl Leaburn play for us.
Egutu Oliseh I thought was going to be great.
Brett Angell- why?
Ben Sahar

I also saw The Carl Leaburn appear...away to the fakes
Players you'd forgotten played for us on 17:40 - Dec 6 with 1154 viewsnumptydumpty

Jack Clarke looked like he had bunked off from school and played like he would prefer to be with his mates causing mischief.

Looked like the proverbial rabbit in headlights and only made half a dozen brief substitute appearances. Was couple years too early in his career.

Apparently doing well now but for us probably would have been better employed sorting the sprinklers out or organising the pre match training on the pitch since on the field of play might as well as been off the pitch as to being on completely...
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 17:41]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 23:50 - Jan 19 with 769 viewsaston_hoop

One for here perhaps, but Michel Ngonge's (remember him??) son has just joined Napoli for 18 million Euros

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 10:01 - Jan 20 with 602 viewsEsox_Lucius

One popped into my head yesterday... Fabio Da Silva, very Marmite amongst the fans at the time. As I was typing this, another one occurred tome... Marouane Chamakh.

The grass is always greener.

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 10:05 - Jan 20 with 590 viewsNed_Kennedys

Players you'd forgotten played for us on 10:01 - Jan 20 by Esox_Lucius

One popped into my head yesterday... Fabio Da Silva, very Marmite amongst the fans at the time. As I was typing this, another one occurred tome... Marouane Chamakh.

Easy to forget Marouane Chamakh played for us as he never did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024