Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread 23:00 - Nov 25 with 15052 viewsModeratorC

Now known as the £45 derby, the Swans travel to Leeds United after a frustrating home draw on Saturday against Hull City. Here we are, this is the match day thread.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61329/leeds-leeds-leeds-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61337
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61346/swans-gear-up-for-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61350
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61359/swans-slump-in-ano

This post has been edited by an administrator
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 1761 viewsTenbySwan

Awful non existent marking on Piroe for the goal, but did he put his finger on the lips to the Swans fans ????
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:12 - Nov 29 with 1669 viewsunion_jack

I’ve gone deaf and blind now. Dear God.

Very open game from what I’ve seen at a pace that can’t go the 90. Not for us anyway.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:23 - Nov 29 with 1589 viewsBoundy

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:12 - Nov 29 by union_jack

I’ve gone deaf and blind now. Dear God.

Very open game from what I’ve seen at a pace that can’t go the 90. Not for us anyway.

Playing well ATM matching Leeds limiting Leeds to very few chances , last one was a shot by James straight at Asthworth

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:24 - Nov 29 with 1576 viewsKeithHaynes

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:04 - Nov 29 by union_jack

Bloody annoying. All other games have sound.

Every time I’ve tried to watch on the red button it’s been the same, wrong commentary, no game, Wigan warriors from the weekend before was on earlier on in the season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:29 - Nov 29 with 1544 viewsunion_jack

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:24 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Every time I’ve tried to watch on the red button it’s been the same, wrong commentary, no game, Wigan warriors from the weekend before was on earlier on in the season.

Back on track now but different commentator.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 1539 viewsBoundy

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:24 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

I started with Swans TV now with Leeds commentary but except for a couple of blips the viewing been good

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:33 - Nov 29 with 1530 viewsonehunglow

Grimes terrifies doesn’t he .
Pity it’s not the opposition though.
His fFfing around kills us .when he loses the ball ,he is dead meat .
Just shoot man.
He can score if he was of a different mind set

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:37 - Nov 29 with 1518 viewsKeithHaynes

That looked very offside.

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 1433 viewsAnotherJohn

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:37 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

That looked very offside.

Humphreys slow to react and beaten by a straight through ball. Frustrating after what looked a good half. I'm afraid that Jerry Yates' limitations are showing again with several moves breaking down when the ball was played to him. It is true that he has a pretty difficult task, but without pace or the qualities to be a target man and hold things up he doesn't add a lot.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 20:46]
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:42 - Nov 29 with 1427 viewsWhiterockin

I thought we played well and then lack of experience by Humphries cost us.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 20:43]
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:43 - Nov 29 with 1408 viewsKeithHaynes

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:41 - Nov 29 by AnotherJohn

Humphreys slow to react and beaten by a straight through ball. Frustrating after what looked a good half. I'm afraid that Jerry Yates' limitations are showing again with several moves breaking down when the ball was played to him. It is true that he has a pretty difficult task, but without pace or the qualities to be a target man and hold things up he doesn't add a lot.

Yates is just running about having no effect on the game.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:44 - Nov 29 with 1381 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:43 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

I actually feel a bit sorry for him.
He looks utterly lost

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:45 - Nov 29 with 1362 viewsnantywatcher

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:41 - Nov 29 by AnotherJohn

It's bad enough watching Yates live but on a TV screen its agony. He is a waste of a pair of football boots.
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 1358 viewsWhiterockin

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:43 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Just take him off and put Cullen up there.
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 1357 viewsunion_jack

Bit of naiivety at the wrong time of the game. No need to be so far up the pitch.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:50 - Nov 29 with 1295 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:45 - Nov 29 by nantywatcher

It's bad enough watching Yates live but on a TV screen its agony. He is a waste of a pair of football boots.

Sold Whitaker for 1 m and bought him for 2 million.
The math is awful

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:50 - Nov 29 with 1291 viewsKeithHaynes

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:46 - Nov 29 by union_jack

Bit of naiivety at the wrong time of the game. No need to be so far up the pitch.

High press - they worked it out with a pot luck ball forwards with the linesman behind play.

Still offside for me.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:53 - Nov 29 with 1248 viewsvetchonian

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:50 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

High press - they worked it out with a pot luck ball forwards with the linesman behind play.

Still offside for me.

so much for pretty tika tika football

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 1235 viewsFlashberryjack

Such a shame to concede that late goal, we haven't been playing that bad considering we only have 10 men on the field.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:02 - Nov 29 with 1187 viewsKeithHaynes

Hanging on for a 2-1 loss atm.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:03 - Nov 29 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:02 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Hanging on for a 2-1 loss atm.

Why do we do this .
Pass there directly to opposition .

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:07 - Nov 29 with 1163 viewsRhonddaSwans

WE WANT YANIK BOSLASSSEEEE

Yeates off !
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 21:08]

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:10 - Nov 29 with 1122 viewsKeithHaynes

Disastrous again.

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 1111 viewslifelong

It’s been coming, Leeds in complete control.
Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 1107 viewsWhiterockin

Leeds United v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:10 - Nov 29 by KeithHaynes

Disastrous again.

Offside?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024