Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duff and the gangster yanks 16:49 - Dec 2 with 5737 viewsChippy69

Please hoof off your no use to this club
Duff your out of your depth sitting on the bench looking at your trainers
Most of the game
Coal man and mates hope your enjoying your jolly and draining the funds
Of my football club
YOU REALLY ARE CHARLATANS
PISS OFF

This post has been edited by an administrator

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:50 - Dec 2 with 1057 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:42 - Dec 2 by cockett_jack

Calm down and see the above lad

Lad tell me WTF do you have Swansea city on a flag of St George

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Duff and the gangster yanks on 22:17 - Dec 2 with 1026 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:50 - Dec 2 by Chippy69

Lad tell me WTF do you have Swansea city on a flag of St George

He supports England ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 22:41 - Dec 2 with 1006 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 22:17 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

He supports England ?

Fair point
Don’t put a Welsh club on an English flag

Duff and the gangster yanks on 22:46 - Dec 2 with 989 viewsWhiterockin

Duff and the gangster yanks on 22:41 - Dec 2 by Chippy69

Fair point
Don’t put a Welsh club on an English flag

Why not, I can remember similar on a Korean flag when Ki was with us and the majority of our current squad are English.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:02 - Dec 2 with 969 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 22:46 - Dec 2 by Whiterockin

Why not, I can remember similar on a Korean flag when Ki was with us and the majority of our current squad are English.

Don’t just don’t
Lucky enough to play in wales and take wages off a Welsh club
Like I said WTF would u put Swansea city on the cross of St George
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 23:09]

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:14 - Dec 2 with 951 viewsunion_jack

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:02 - Dec 2 by Chippy69

Don’t just don’t
Lucky enough to play in wales and take wages off a Welsh club
Like I said WTF would u put Swansea city on the cross of St George
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 23:09]

Dear God!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:17 - Dec 2 with 950 viewsReslovenSwan1

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:14 - Dec 2 by union_jack

Dear God!

I have not yet seen "Leicester city the foxes" on a Welsh Draig Goch to be fair

Wise sage since Toshack era

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:18 - Dec 2 with 937 viewsunion_jack

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:17 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

So?

Login to get fewer ads

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:24 - Dec 2 with 923 viewsunion_jack

Dear Dick,
I think it’s up to whoever to do what they want and not be vilified by some insular nationalistic nonsense.
All the best,
God

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 924 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:24 - Dec 2 by union_jack

Dear Dick,
I think it’s up to whoever to do what they want and not be vilified by some insular nationalistic nonsense.
All the best,
God

Dick carry on
Mug

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:06 - Dec 3 with 896 viewscockett_jack

Chippy you’ve had a bit of a mare here mate. I do understand tensions and passions are running high atm with the result today but it’s no excuse to go off on one like this. If I said to you I was English and support the Swans, what would you say? Would your response be the same to Trunds and Britts?
Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:33 - Dec 3 with 885 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:06 - Dec 3 by cockett_jack

Chippy you’ve had a bit of a mare here mate. I do understand tensions and passions are running high atm with the result today but it’s no excuse to go off on one like this. If I said to you I was English and support the Swans, what would you say? Would your response be the same to Trunds and Britts?

Nothing to do with tensions
The only person who had a mare mate is u
WTF was you thinking putting Swansea city on the flag of St George
What is it everybody look at me

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:51 - Dec 3 with 876 viewsKeithHaynes

Duff and the gangster yanks on 23:17 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Def at Oxford and Everton. I’ve seen quite a few travelling away.
The British flag is quite popular 😂

Here we go !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:59 - Dec 3 with 870 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:51 - Dec 3 by KeithHaynes

Def at Oxford and Everton. I’ve seen quite a few travelling away.
The British flag is quite popular 😂

Here we go !

Hey Keith mate u happy with Swansea city on the flag of St George
Just wondering

Duff and the gangster yanks on 05:08 - Dec 3 with 834 viewsTreforys_Jack

Dear me, some people crack and reveal themselves fairly early under pressure.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 07:58 - Dec 3 with 793 viewsBoundy

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:59 - Dec 3 by Chippy69

Just wondering

It beats me how one inanimate object can upset so many

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Duff and the gangster yanks on 08:48 - Dec 3 with 778 viewswaynekerr55

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:05 - Dec 2 by SullutaCreturned

When they appointed the manager they must have known what his approach would be.

Owners of the past are not relevant.

Who iis responsible for allowing the manager to buy Yates and loan in 5 players?

Lets see what the owners allow the manager to buy in January, assuming Duff is still here.

We have no pace, we have no flair, we have no penetration, we look weak at the back and slow (one paced) in midfield. Not such a decent base.

I'll cut Duff some slack there though and say he does have a lot of injured players. Though at the same time I will wonder how we have so many imjuries with most of them seeming to come from training, is that Duff's fault?

There's an awful lot of soft tissue injuries which the manager has to shoulder the blame for.

He doesn't seem overly inspiring either

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Duff and the gangster yanks on 09:10 - Dec 3 with 765 viewsvetchonian

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:40 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

And when he did and sorted it all out they forced him out.

Looks like a really good move now.

Maybe Kaplan told him prior to the Millwall game he was out at the end of the season maybe that forced his hand to change things to get those results which followed order to sell himself to other clubs.
It's all about opinions maybe if Russ had been.less stubborn and switched to 4 at the back and less obsessed with possession sooner we would have made the play offs. The jury is still out on Duff but he can see when things aren't working and tries to change things.
His original selection yesterday was baffling,why Naughton?,I liked his half time subs but I would have swapped Fulton for Key and put Cullen in the middle rather than bring on Yates
Going back to the selection this site and Duff hint at if field issues affecting things are fiscal restrictions influencing selection ,are there fears of appearances or game time and how good he is playing going to affect Keys price at tribunal?
Our previous manager had two seasons yet it seems we are determined to ditch Duff before half a season, the guy has had issues with injuries and suspensions and some dodgy decisions which have affected results.....he also has made some mistakes hopefully he is learning from them.
Boalasie could give us that spark we need and we Nedd a win at Rotherham.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2023 9:59]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 09:55 - Dec 3 with 722 viewsonehunglow

Duff and the gangster yanks on 00:59 - Dec 3 by Chippy69

Just wondering

That a question, a statement or simply poor prose.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Duff and the gangster yanks on 14:09 - Dec 3 with 667 viewsmajorraglan

Maybe, just maybe fans are viewing things through rose tinted glasses and the team and squad isn’t as good as some think. Cooper, Martin and Duff have or are underachieving according to a lot of fans, but maybe the first 2 were getting a better tune out of the players than we give them credit for?

The club is a selling club and over the last 6 or 7 seasons an important player has normally been moved on and a replacement brought in. This generally means the quality of the squad will be reduced at least in the short term. There is no guarantee any transfer will work out even with the best recruiting team so it’s inevitable some transfers will not work out.

Does Duff have control of the transfers? Or is it a case of he has to work with what he’s given as mentioned in one of the other posts I've read on here? If the owners or Watson has the final say on transfers and Duff doesn’t have an input, then that may result in the wrong players being brought in and Duff not using them. Under the previous ownership there was a pattern of play and a system which has largely gone and there is no longer an identity.

When it comes to sport, there are big differences between the U.K. and the USA where many leagues etc don’t have relegation. I think the club is quite fortunate that the Championship is weaker this season than last season, the relegation places are currently occupied by teams with 10,13 and 16 points, at the corresponding period last year the bottom 3 teams had 16,17 and 18 points. At the moment the club has breathing space, but it may not have it for long. Surely somebody must be advising the owners, because they haven’t got the experience to do it on their own in the U.K?

Maybe the last 20 years were blip and the club is now reverting to the norm - really hope that’s not the case.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 12:16]
Duff and the gangster yanks on 14:18 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsjack247

Duff and the gangster yanks on 14:09 - Dec 3 by majorraglan

Maybe, just maybe fans are viewing things through rose tinted glasses and the team and squad isn’t as good as some think. Cooper, Martin and Duff have or are underachieving according to a lot of fans, but maybe the first 2 were getting a better tune out of the players than we give them credit for?

The club is a selling club and over the last 6 or 7 seasons an important player has normally been moved on and a replacement brought in. This generally means the quality of the squad will be reduced at least in the short term. There is no guarantee any transfer will work out even with the best recruiting team so it’s inevitable some transfers will not work out.

Does Duff have control of the transfers? Or is it a case of he has to work with what he’s given as mentioned in one of the other posts I've read on here? If the owners or Watson has the final say on transfers and Duff doesn’t have an input, then that may result in the wrong players being brought in and Duff not using them. Under the previous ownership there was a pattern of play and a system which has largely gone and there is no longer an identity.

When it comes to sport, there are big differences between the U.K. and the USA where many leagues etc don’t have relegation. I think the club is quite fortunate that the Championship is weaker this season than last season, the relegation places are currently occupied by teams with 10,13 and 16 points, at the corresponding period last year the bottom 3 teams had 16,17 and 18 points. At the moment the club has breathing space, but it may not have it for long. Surely somebody must be advising the owners, because they haven’t got the experience to do it on their own in the U.K?

Maybe the last 20 years were blip and the club is now reverting to the norm - really hope that’s not the case.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 12:16]

Just an opinion, but I think Cooper and Martin get more out of this squad than Duff has so far. It’s a lot more balanced than last seasons, while missing a few big hitters. Even Piroe looked useless in the couple of games he had under Duff.

I think they’d both get a tune out of Patino and I doubt we’d see either Cullen or Yates up front on their own. Certainly wouldn’t see Cullen on the wing.

In the interests of balance, Paterson looks a different player under Duff.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:02 - Dec 3 with 567 viewsReslovenSwan1

Duff and the gangster yanks on 14:18 - Dec 3 by jack247

Just an opinion, but I think Cooper and Martin get more out of this squad than Duff has so far. It’s a lot more balanced than last seasons, while missing a few big hitters. Even Piroe looked useless in the couple of games he had under Duff.

I think they’d both get a tune out of Patino and I doubt we’d see either Cullen or Yates up front on their own. Certainly wouldn’t see Cullen on the wing.

In the interests of balance, Paterson looks a different player under Duff.

Martin had a lot of firepower to use but in fact did not use it.

Obafemi, Piroe, Whittaker, Cullen, Patterson, Joseph and Cundle as attacking midfielder. Russ fell out with three of these (and originally Piroe as well). This must be some sort of record.

The first three have not been adequately replaced (£20m incoming fees) . Patino for Cundle.

January must see a big hitter centre forward. A fee of around £3-5m must be paid unless Watson can find another Carlton Morris.

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:12 - Dec 3 with 561 viewsvetchonian

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:02 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Obafemi, Piroe, Whittaker, Cullen, Patterson, Joseph and Cundle as attacking midfielder. Russ fell out with three of these (and originally Piroe as well). This must be some sort of record.

The first three have not been adequately replaced (£20m incoming fees) . Patino for Cundle.

January must see a big hitter centre forward. A fee of around £3-5m must be paid unless Watson can find another Carlton Morris.

I don't often agree with your posts but this is bang on.
Interestingly i see Obafemi appeared in the PL yesterday....I wonerr if Kompany is finding him a handful

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:19 - Dec 3 with 559 viewsReslovenSwan1

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:12 - Dec 3 by vetchonian

I don't often agree with your posts but this is bang on.
Interestingly i see Obafemi appeared in the PL yesterday....I wonerr if Kompany is finding him a handful

He an an explosive talent with an explosive mentality it seems. Poor time keeping and other disciplinary issues have blighted his career. He would be ideal for sending on loan to find some form. Duff has close links with Burnley I would think and Oba's beef was with Russ. Highly unlikely to come back I would think. Swansea saw the worst of him.

Swansea needs to find a pacey powerful player like this for sure.

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:56 - Dec 3 with 529 viewsjack247

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:02 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I was glad when Martin went, but let’s be realistic here.

Obafemi had form at Southampton, attitude issues here and went on strike.

Neither Cooper nor Martin wanted Whittaker. I doubt that was down to talent. He also went on strike and asked for a move even after Martin had left.

Joseph is in league one and not playing very much.

Piroe had 40 goals in 2 seasons.

Cullen did better last year then he has so far this (due to not being played on the wing/up front on his own)

I didn’t think Cundle got the credit he deserved here.

Paterson has certainly been much better under Duff. I’d have been happy for him to go in the summer. He’s a key player now.

I’d be very surprised if we spent £3-5m on one player in January. Celina aside, I don’t think we’ve done that since the PL?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024