Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bluebirds Match Thread 16:21 - Dec 31 with 53300 viewsconnell10

Well we didn't get beat last time I did one . 😇 I'll go a very nervy 2-1 win.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 2087 viewsDamo1962

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 1 by MedwayR

What frightens me is the lack of urgency/energy/fight in this lot. They either don't realise they're in a relegation scrap or they don't care about being relegated.

The latter unfortunately. MC might reconsider his decision to take on this job soon. These wasters drive managers out of the door...while they swan along merrily. Detest every one of them.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 2106 viewsDylanP

That was really hard to watch. We look terrible. What am I saying? We ARE terrible. Just awful. We had one shot in 45 minutes and that was straight from a free kick and straight at the goalie. We never once looked like scoring and we barely got into the attacking third with the ball. Dykes offers nothing up front, our attacking midfield doesn’t exist. I don’t know what happened but it looks like the winning streak was the fluke and now we are settling back into absolute sh*te.

Bring on Sterling. Bring on a youngster. Do something before another three points slip away

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 1 with 2100 viewsqueensparker

Not sure what the manager’s supposed to do with that lineup. Best hope was to keep its tight but we conceded early from a corner of course so that’s plan A B and C screwed.

Cannon’s having a good game mind you.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 2061 viewsRs_Holy

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 1 by StreathamRanger

Some people bought season tickets to watch this team and some travel up and down the country watching them. They must be mad.

total respect for their loyalty and commitment to the cause... Holy Junior has told me he is not interested in going again this season.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 2023 viewsFredManRave

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 1 by FDC

Difficult to see what we can do with that bench...

Cut the bench in half and place each half under either side of the goal to give us a bigger onion bag!

Although knowing us we'd do it to the goal at the School End.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 2019 viewsQPunkR

So so glad I decided against watching today, sounds exactly the horror show many of us predicted. Funny all the downvotes for predicting us reverting to type (ie absolute dog shit) after an improved showing a draw in the last game

QPR - "shit but local"

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 1 with 1957 viewsGloucs_R

I'm sure someone else said this about dykes but every time the ball comes in to the box he tend to be at the far post rather than trying to meet across at the near post.

His striking instinct is pretty poor.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 1900 viewsJimmyR

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 1 by DylanP

That was really hard to watch. We look terrible. What am I saying? We ARE terrible. Just awful. We had one shot in 45 minutes and that was straight from a free kick and straight at the goalie. We never once looked like scoring and we barely got into the attacking third with the ball. Dykes offers nothing up front, our attacking midfield doesn’t exist. I don’t know what happened but it looks like the winning streak was the fluke and now we are settling back into absolute sh*te.

Bring on Sterling. Bring on a youngster. Do something before another three points slip away

Innit get kolli and Armstrong on they might as well get the experience, move quicker and try maybe beat a man and head towards Cardiffs goal
Login to get fewer ads

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 1852 viewsjoolsyp

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 1 by SherryHoop

Smyth reminds me of a Jack Russell that runs around the park yapping at other dogs who are just bigger and stronger than him.

Whereas Dozzell is a King Charles Cavalier, timid, always hiding behind his owner, flops around with little or no purpose in life.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 1817 viewsSpen

Think Kolli coming on. Hopefully he can move the ball forwards rather than sideways or back.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 1807 viewsStanisgod

Some good southern away days next season.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 1783 viewsRs_Holy

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 1 by Gloucs_R

I'm sure someone else said this about dykes but every time the ball comes in to the box he tend to be at the far post rather than trying to meet across at the near post.

thats a very polite way of putting it!
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1732 viewsSK_hoops

Bluebirds Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 1 by Rs_Holy

total respect for their loyalty and commitment to the cause... Holy Junior has told me he is not interested in going again this season.

I worry that we are going to rapidly lose younger fans. I was lucky that when I was a kid, it was the Sir Les years and we had a decent team. Not sure youngsters want to watch a team that mostly plays lke this for over a year.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1706 viewsDamo1962

A lot of this team and squad should be doing minimum wage jobs.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1696 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kolli on for Larkeche.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1697 viewsParkRoyalR

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 1 by joolsyp

Whereas Dozzell is a King Charles Cavalier, timid, always hiding behind his owner, flops around with little or no purpose in life.

Absolutely nailed it, one forward pass in first 45 and giving the ball back to the defence to try to create the forward pass, blokes a coward.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1694 viewsJimmyR

He used to at least make it stick for a bit up there and lay it off.. some hold up play, that doesn’t seem to be happening anymore
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1680 viewsRs_Holy

Kolli On ... Larkeche Off
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 1638 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sadly, I don't think anyone could argue that half has relegation written all over it. It was worse than Millwall by some measure. Inept, inert and about as uninspiring as your worst QPR nightmare.

Northern wants us to lay off the manager, and it's clear some of these players aren't good enough, but I don't know what he's trying to achieve with this sideways-sideways-backwards passing game. 66% (mostly pointless) possession, and one f*cking shot I can't even remember. It's becoming a clear pattern with him, and he seems to have learned nothing from the Millwall game, never mind the players. We're missing one creative midfielder, ffs, not half a squad. (Sorry, scratch that, we ARE missing half a squad!)

It's a horrifying, though not surprising, start to the NY and our run of home games! Unless we can come out galvanised in the second half - I'd hook Dozzell for Pedder, Dykes for Armstrong, and Smyth for Adomah at a minimum - and high press them to within an inch of their lives. Yup, that'll work!
[Post edited 1 Jan 16:06]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 1606 viewsSherryHoop

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 by SK_hoops

I worry that we are going to rapidly lose younger fans. I was lucky that when I was a kid, it was the Sir Les years and we had a decent team. Not sure youngsters want to watch a team that mostly plays lke this for over a year.

My son has checked out...no entertainment or success for so long...I am not even trying to watch with him at the moment. I think it would be counter productive.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 1595 viewslassel

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:05 - Jan 1 by stainrods_elbow

Sadly, I don't think anyone could argue that half has relegation written all over it. It was worse than Millwall by some measure. Inept, inert and about as uninspiring as your worst QPR nightmare.

Northern wants us to lay off the manager, and it's clear some of these players aren't good enough, but I don't know what he's trying to achieve with this sideways-sideways-backwards passing game. 66% (mostly pointless) possession, and one f*cking shot I can't even remember. It's becoming a clear pattern with him, and he seems to have learned nothing from the Millwall game, never mind the players. We're missing one creative midfielder, ffs, not half a squad. (Sorry, scratch that, we ARE missing half a squad!)

It's a horrifying, though not surprising, start to the NY and our run of home games! Unless we can come out galvanised in the second half - I'd hook Dozzell for Pedder, Dykes for Armstrong, and Smyth for Adomah at a minimum - and high press them to within an inch of their lives. Yup, that'll work!
[Post edited 1 Jan 16:06]

Fck off and embarrass yourself somewhere else.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1513 viewsDamo1962

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 by JimmyR

He used to at least make it stick for a bit up there and lay it off.. some hold up play, that doesn’t seem to be happening anymore

He is and always will be gash.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 1370 viewsJimmyR

Dozzel even passes the ball slowly - just kick it a bit fing harder, it’ll get there quicker!!
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 1365 viewsSK_hoops

Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:06 - Jan 1 by SherryHoop

My son has checked out...no entertainment or success for so long...I am not even trying to watch with him at the moment. I think it would be counter productive.

Sad to hear.
Bluebirds Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 1361 viewsRs_Holy

Much better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024