Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? 21:36 - Dec 31 with 4239 viewsSTID2017

Cullen is a useful squad player who if sold would fetch a minimal fee and if offered a new contract it would still be a comparatively low salary.
Therefore if the owners sell him then it surely clear to everyone they are asset stripping and nothing else ?
Clearly a time for a change.
Be an interesting window

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 10:11 - Jan 2 with 1116 viewsjack247

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 09:28 - Jan 2 by jackrmee

You think there are replacements in the same mould/quality, for £2.5k a week?

It’s more whatever his wage demands going forward are than what he earns now, but I wouldn’t want to lose him if it’s reasonable.

A Martinez, a Rodgers or a Guidolin would have got a tune out of Cullen in my opinion. Martin didn’t, bar a good spell last season, Duff didn’t get close.
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 10:43 - Jan 2 with 1096 viewsWhiterockin

Saturdays cup game could be an indicator of who we are looking to sell. No point in playing them against Morecombe and risk reducing their value.
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 19:25 - Jan 2 with 1008 viewstheloneranger

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 00:30 - Jan 2 by STID2017

Just to clarify my OP is suggesting the club offer Cullen a reasonable contract which I have no doubt he would accept, however my expectations are that this will not happen.
I expect him to be sold for a relative pittance "to balance the books"
Again you cannot post on one thread without bringing up the Trust.
Please clarify what part of how the current (mostly) American owners act in this window will involve the Trust?
Also not sure if you are using a spell checker and a thesaurus as your posts have altered in style and spelling over the past few weeks ?

"Also not sure if you are using a spell checker and a thesaurus as your posts have altered in style and spelling over the past few weeks ?"

ChatGPT ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 20:17 - Jan 2 with 964 viewsSTID2017

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 19:25 - Jan 2 by theloneranger

"Also not sure if you are using a spell checker and a thesaurus as your posts have altered in style and spelling over the past few weeks ?"

ChatGPT ??

Could be.
Sounds a useful tool for someone who seems to have attempted to improve their grammar and spelling

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 14:04 - Jan 3 with 849 viewsJJJack

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 21:06 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I respectfully disagree. Cullen (and this is not saying much) is the best local centre forward produced by the club in 20 years since Jason Bowen. He improves iteratively every season up to now.

It is 'perfectly reasonable' for me to speculate that his agent would ask for pay parity with the likes of Fisher Fulton and Tymon. If Cullen wants to stay this is the top shelf figure his agent would aim for in my opinion. He might settle for quite a bit less unless someone else (like Stoke) pay this wage.

I have seen Cullen wack in two beautiful free kicks now and he is known to be extremely practice oriented. He could develop into the clubs set piece man. Not had a good one since Sigurdson.

Arguably, you're right. I see little of quality in Yates bar hard work. Cullen has a better all round game but not as likely to score,
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 14:14 - Jan 3 with 831 viewsWhiterockin

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 14:04 - Jan 3 by JJJack

Arguably, you're right. I see little of quality in Yates bar hard work. Cullen has a better all round game but not as likely to score,

If Cullen had the starts up front that Yates has had his goal total would be the higher of the two.
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 707 viewsRhonddaSwans

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 14:14 - Jan 3 by Whiterockin

If Cullen had the starts up front that Yates has had his goal total would be the higher of the two.

Cullen is best at inside forward , Playing to one of the sides of a striker.

The lad should be kept why is this even a discussion?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 21:46 - Jan 4 with 689 viewsWhiterockin

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 21:41 - Jan 4 by RhonddaSwans

Cullen is best at inside forward , Playing to one of the sides of a striker.

The lad should be kept why is this even a discussion?

Because his contract is up in 6 months and he earns peanuts in comparison to the rest of the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 13:55 - Jan 5 with 558 viewsRichardO

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 21:46 - Jan 4 by Whiterockin

Because his contract is up in 6 months and he earns peanuts in comparison to the rest of the squad.

Why would you keep someone who is played out position expected to hold up the ball while waiting for the midfield to offer him options which hardly arrives also expecting him to spend most of the game in defensive mode, why because while all these things are hindering his forward play he still manages to get assists and goals with the meagre scraps he is given.
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 520 viewsSullutaCreturned

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 20:17 - Jan 2 by STID2017

Could be.
Sounds a useful tool for someone who seems to have attempted to improve their grammar and spelling

I'd noticed it too, they've gone from someone who couldn'teven spell their username right to somebody who uses "long" words in the right context and spels them all properly too.

It just shows. it's never too late to learn eh. The Res is like a completely new poster!
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 500 viewsswan_si

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 15:05 - Jan 5 by SullutaCreturned

I'd noticed it too, they've gone from someone who couldn'teven spell their username right to somebody who uses "long" words in the right context and spels them all properly too.

It just shows. it's never too late to learn eh. The Res is like a completely new poster!

🤣 "spels" I see what you did there. Spels 🤣
If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 19:13 - Jan 5 with 432 viewsSullutaCreturned

If Cullen Goes - Then Surely No One Can Defend The Owners ?? on 15:19 - Jan 5 by swan_si

🤣 "spels" I see what you did there. Spels 🤣

Oops, my petard just went boom! There's always one smart alec
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024