Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 44077 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 17 with 2783 viewstraininvain

Brilliant from Jimmy Dunne winning three 50:50’s in a row. Not something I was expecting to say at the start of the day!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 17 with 2690 viewsRs_Holy

how the foock did we not score there
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 17 with 2656 viewsGaryT

Christ that was some good play by us, where did that come from?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 17 with 2575 viewsBrazilNutR

how are we not scoring here.... the goal difference could be the difference
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 17 with 2536 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 17 by Rs_Holy

how the foock did we not score there

It's what we do unfortunately. Keep going Rangers.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 with 2391 viewsStanisgod

Stream off ,really #%##£%

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 2301 viewsQuillPenRiot

Damo, please ask again about corners
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 17 with 2154 viewskarlski

Possibly some of the best passages of play I've seen from us all season resulted in a few chances agonizingly not taken. Absolutely deserved a goal. Now just need to hold out. 2 of 4 mins injury left.
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 17 with 2062 viewsQuillPenRiot

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 by Stanisgod

Stream off ,really #%##£%

Smyth on for Willock, Willock played his bollocks off. Hodge lively, JCS and the whole team in it energy wise, brizzle pushing hard and another corner for them
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1893 viewsQuillPenRiot

Field with a potentially season saving header on that corner
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1892 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Brilliant by field

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1863 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 by QuillPenRiot

Damo, please ask again about corners

Ours or theirs 🙂
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1868 viewstraininvain

Brave defending from Sam Field. Well played that man.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1828 viewsMick_S

Oh ref 😂

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1782 viewsGaryT

Everyone congratulating Field for a magnificent diving header and the ref gives a goal kick, brilliant.

*edit* turns out it was a free kick, Bristol comms didn't see it either.
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:00]
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 1765 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT

GET IN!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1722 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great result, well done lads.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1719 viewsGaryT

Well well well, that changes things a bit.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1710 viewsDylanP

Wow! 0-1 FT

Get in there!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1707 viewsQuillPenRiot

Ok…time to be positive…YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1679 viewsRs_Holy

incredible .... why do they keep doing this to us .... Fabulous performance Rangers
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1630 viewseastside_r

I mean this bloody team.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1625 viewsMatch82

There's that bstard hope again.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1618 viewsBedford_R

Some Big Balls on Display There. Get In!!

RMH_R Reborn

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1618 viewsBklynRanger

Madness
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024