Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael 20:13 - Feb 19 with 10884 viewsliamW

Beale is back on his market stall and the Swans are the next visitors. The third managerial change for the Swans in a calendar year !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61984/swansea-city-it-se

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61997/away-fans-guide-lu

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62005

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62013/swans-gather-more-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 2013 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:50 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

Apart from the whole "remains our top scorer" thing?

Cullen contributed the square root of Porthcawl but apparently Yates is the problem.

Yates hasnt offered anything much for weeks though. Meanhile Kuharevych doesnt get a look in.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:56 - Feb 24 with 1969 viewsSullutaCreturned

making hard work of this but see this corner out and we should be ok.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 1953 viewsDr_Winston

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:53 - Feb 24 by SullutaCreturned

Yates hasnt offered anything much for weeks though. Meanhile Kuharevych doesnt get a look in.

I'm not disagreeing that Myk deserves more of a look in, but the constant scapegoating of Yates as apparently the reason for all the teams ills at present is both tedious and nonsensical.

He scored in our last game BTW.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 1928 viewsAnotherJohn

The proverbial game of two halves - just about held on.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 1927 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:57 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

I'm not disagreeing that Myk deserves more of a look in, but the constant scapegoating of Yates as apparently the reason for all the teams ills at present is both tedious and nonsensical.

I know but even so, he hasn't looked like he deserves a place. You said something about Cullen but he was unlucky to not score tho it led to Ronalds goal.

Opinions eh.

never mind, we won in the end. Lets hope Williams learned something in that second half.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 1913 viewsbluenile

Yes, a sublime finish off his thigh, where he yet again attempted to miss an open goal. He's brought on for a short period of time, and he ends up unable to win one header, or control the ball, then can't even shut a defender down. What game are you watching?
[Post edited 24 Feb 17:03]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:01 - Feb 24 with 1897 viewsJackDragon

Huge win given the other scores today. Enjoy the journey home YJB's.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:03 - Feb 24 with 1880 viewslifelong

Crucial win with an all round very good performance.

Still very tight at the bottom with teams below us winning also.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:04 - Feb 24 with 1862 viewsnantywatcher

If we'd lost today, we would have only been only one point above relegation places - as it is 4 points clear at the present time feels a bit too close for comfort. Another big game coming up!
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:08 - Feb 24 with 1841 viewsbuilthjack

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:04 - Feb 24 by nantywatcher

If we'd lost today, we would have only been only one point above relegation places - as it is 4 points clear at the present time feels a bit too close for comfort. Another big game coming up!

We need another win next week.
A good 3 points today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:15 - Feb 24 with 1766 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Our good away form continues. We have picked up 5 more points away than at home. Tells you all you need to know about our poor support at home. Hopefully our home support will pick up for the rest of the seasons. We have 5 home games against teams below us in the table as well as the local Derby.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:07 - Feb 24 with 1509 viewsonehunglow

Pity about the teams below us but we keep ourselves above water .
It’s going to be close

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 1504 viewsshingle

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:07 - Feb 24 by onehunglow

Pity about the teams below us but we keep ourselves above water .
It’s going to be close

I bet you thought you had better make that post.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:14 - Feb 24 with 1483 viewsonehunglow

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:11 - Feb 24 by shingle

I bet you thought you had better make that post.

Don’t bet,Champ
It’s a mugs game

Nobody on here know jackshite about me ,only what they read and interpret,
I could be a transgender psychopath

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:30 - Feb 24 with 1428 viewsangryjack

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 16:57 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

Clueless yates ain't a footballer end of..if you know anything
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:43 - Feb 24 with 1375 viewsonehunglow

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:30 - Feb 24 by angryjack

Bringing Yates on is giving the chance to opponents.
It’s been proven ,surely,he is bereftvofcwhatvwe need.
He has had chances whereas the Uke has not.
It’s why Williams doesn’t impress me much.
It is imperative we somehow get rid of Jerry whether it’s a fire sale or a loan.
We need a strikercwirthybofvtge name
He is not
Hate speech,it is not

If I were the Uke,I’d be mightily peed off. Why don’t we “ support” those getting a raw deal.?

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:44 - Feb 24 with 1372 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:30 - Feb 24 by angryjack

You only need to look at the player ratings to see , continually ranked bottom.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:46 - Feb 24 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:44 - Feb 24 by Whiterockin

You only need to look at the player ratings to see , continually ranked bottom.

I feel sorry for him but then think he is earning a good living out if our club for doing faff all.
But like Walsh really.

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:48 - Feb 24 with 1355 viewslifelong

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:43 - Feb 24 by onehunglow

Bringing Yates on is giving the chance to opponents.
It’s been proven ,surely,he is bereftvofcwhatvwe need.
He has had chances whereas the Uke has not.
It’s why Williams doesn’t impress me much.
It is imperative we somehow get rid of Jerry whether it’s a fire sale or a loan.
We need a strikercwirthybofvtge name
He is not
Hate speech,it is not

If I were the Uke,I’d be mightily peed off. Why don’t we “ support” those getting a raw deal.?

Have we signed Cwirthybofvge from a foreign club?
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:53 - Feb 24 with 1335 viewsbluenile

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:15 - Feb 24 by felixstowe_jack

Our good away form continues. We have picked up 5 more points away than at home. Tells you all you need to know about our poor support at home. Hopefully our home support will pick up for the rest of the seasons. We have 5 home games against teams below us in the table as well as the local Derby.

Aah there's us thinking it was the team and the manager, when all along it was us supporters fault! 🙄

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:54 - Feb 24 with 1329 viewsonehunglow

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 18:48 - Feb 24 by lifelong

Have we signed Cwirthybofvge from a foreign club?

lol
I’m a bit oyssed
Fingers frozen.
You get my drift
Good win but had to leave at 85 th min as was getting too tense . This club means a lot to me and I dont take defeats well.
Enjoy your evening.

Tonight,I am Neil Sedaka

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 19:58 - Feb 24 with 1168 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 17:15 - Feb 24 by felixstowe_jack

That doesn't mean our home support is poor, maybe it means our home performances have been really bad and don't lift the crowd?

It's not a one way street this, we pay good money to watch and we deserve a proper effort from them all.
Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 22:45 - Feb 24 with 924 viewsKilkennyjack

A brilliant result, pleased for Luke, players and us fans.

It has given us hope.

Beware of the Risen People

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 00:05 - Feb 25 with 850 viewsKeithHaynes

If you had seen the atmosphere and exceptionally low attendance at Cardiff in midweek then there’s cause for worry.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sunderland v Swansea City : Match day Michael on 07:58 - Feb 25 with 688 viewsBoundy

Our poor home support you say, when you have had to endure the dross dished up recently then imo I think you may reconsider redirecting it towards the players /management .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024