Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 17:45 - Mar 29 with 1125 viewsWhiterockin

Currently top, I really thought they would have faded.
Ipswich on 17:48 - Mar 29 with 1117 viewsRhonddaSwans

Just won £3 off 50p Chaplin 1st goal scorer.

need them and leeds to win for my acca.

Wonder what the odds of them winning the league was in july 🤔

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Ipswich on 17:59 - Mar 29 with 1090 viewsunion_jack

I’ve got to say they’ve been very lucky this year. I’ve seen them a few times and wonder how they got away with winning some games. But, you make your own luck I suppose.

Their goal tonight was incredibly lucky as well with that howler from the keeper.

Leicester seem frustrated atm and need to compose themselves for the run in.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ipswich on 18:05 - Mar 29 with 1083 viewsRhonddaSwans

Ipswich on 17:59 - Mar 29 by union_jack

I’ve got to say they’ve been very lucky this year. I’ve seen them a few times and wonder how they got away with winning some games. But, you make your own luck I suppose.

Their goal tonight was incredibly lucky as well with that howler from the keeper.

Leicester seem frustrated atm and need to compose themselves for the run in.

Are you watching it on sky?

That commutator is embarrassing, She was celebrating the goal nearly 30 seconds after the flag was clearly up.
Most commentators and football people would of questioned the goal before celebrating like that 😬.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Ipswich on 18:22 - Mar 29 with 1040 viewsunion_jack

Ipswich on 18:05 - Mar 29 by RhonddaSwans

That commutator is embarrassing, She was celebrating the goal nearly 30 seconds after the flag was clearly up.
Most commentators and football people would of questioned the goal before celebrating like that 😬.

Should have been given, not in line of sight and very strange for the Lino to give it as he wasn’t in the right place to see such an infringement

Stuart Attwell showing that no side is immune from his own unique style if reffing.

Ipswich on 19:36 - Mar 29 with 976 viewshowenjack

Ipswich on 18:05 - Mar 29 by RhonddaSwans

That commutator is like a dynamo
Ipswich on 20:38 - Mar 29 with 938 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ipswich are bad news for Russ, Manning and co.

If Ipswich get a top two Southampton will have to get past either Leeds United or Leicester City for the Premier League which if lost for SFC will be close to a disaster.

All that money spent and level with Swansea next August.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ipswich on 20:46 - Mar 29 with 909 viewsWhiterockin

Ipswich on 20:38 - Mar 29 by ReslovenSwan1

If Ipswich get a top two Southampton will have to get past either Leeds United or Leicester City for the Premier League which if lost for SFC will be close to a disaster.

I think it will be a disaster for any of Leicester, Leeds or Southampton not to go up, it could even be two of them.
Ipswich on 21:23 - Mar 29 with 871 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich on 20:38 - Mar 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Southampton made £160 million profit on transfers last summer.
If they don't go up they will get a £50 mollion parachute payment.
[Post edited 30 Mar 7:47]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich on 06:07 - Mar 30 with 748 viewsThornburyswan

Only lost 9 of their last 85 league games scoring 182 goals along the way, great journey for their fans.
Ipswich on 07:32 - Mar 30 with 734 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ipswich got some good players in during January transfer window, following their minor blip before Christmas.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ipswich on 07:38 - Mar 30 with 725 viewsjack247

Not that I expect any kind of challenge from us next season, but I’d far rather the three relegated clubs go back up and take their parachute payments with them.

We could quite likely compete with Ipswich next season. We won’t with the other three.
Ipswich on 07:55 - Mar 30 with 699 viewsWhiterockin

Ipswich on 07:32 - Mar 30 by felixstowe_jack

Ipswich got some good players in during January transfer window, following their minor blip before Christmas.

Just shows what a well run club can do.
Ipswich on 08:14 - Mar 30 with 681 viewsonehunglow

Ipswich on 07:55 - Mar 30 by Whiterockin

They fell,then regrouped and have now got serious momentum.
It’s admirable for sure .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ipswich on 12:03 - Mar 30 with 604 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ipswich on 07:55 - Mar 30 by Whiterockin

They have only been well run for the last two seasons. They had slipped into league one running up very large debts.

Taken over two years ago and the previous owners wrote most off the debt

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ipswich on 13:16 - Mar 30 with 560 viewsWhiterockin

Ipswich on 12:03 - Mar 30 by felixstowe_jack

They have only been well run for the last two seasons. They had slipped into league one running up very large debts.

Taken over two years ago and the previous owners wrote most off the debt

So they currently are well run and doing very well.
Ipswich on 19:40 - Apr 1 with 415 viewsunion_jack

Another winner deep into ET🙄

Ipswich on 19:44 - Apr 1 with 401 viewsDr_Winston

Ipswich on 19:40 - Apr 1 by union_jack

Another winner deep into ET🙄

Not like a Russell Martin team to concede late goals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ipswich on 19:50 - Apr 1 with 374 viewsunion_jack

Ipswich on 19:44 - Apr 1 by Dr_Winston

Not like a Russell Martin team to concede late goals.

POs at best for them I’d say. Top 2 could be any from 3 with Ipswich having some tough fixtures ahead, Norwich and Watford especially.

Ipswich on 23:05 - Apr 1 with 287 viewsmajorraglan

Ipswich on 19:50 - Apr 1 by union_jack

POs at best for them I’d say. Top 2 could be any from 3 with Ipswich having some tough fixtures ahead, Norwich and Watford especially.

I think you’re right, I can’t see Ipswich being in the top 2 at the end of the season. Personally I’d love to see them stick it to the big clubs with the parachute payments and get an auto spot, but I can’t see it.
As has been said, in some ways it would be better for the Swans if the 3 who came down last year and in receipt of parachute payments went back up as it could make a challenge at the top of the table easier, butane things stand I’m not convinced that there’ll be any challenge at the top end of the table next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024