Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lauren Price 22:20 - May 11 with 834 viewsbuilthjack

Starting now, live on iplayer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lauren Price on 22:26 - May 11 with 822 viewsbuilthjack

On bbc 2 also

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lauren Price on 22:32 - May 11 with 805 viewsmax936

Lauren Price on 22:26 - May 11 by builthjack

On bbc 2 also

Lad has got it on here, its not for me to be honest, but Price looks solid its gonna take something special to beat her tonight.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lauren Price on 22:36 - May 11 with 796 viewsonehunglow

Lauren Price on 22:32 - May 11 by max936

Lad has got it on here, its not for me to be honest, but Price looks solid its gonna take something special to beat her tonight.

Remember the spat I had with someone over females punching shyte out each other
It's worrying to see men getting off on this
And they do

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lauren Price on 22:37 - May 11 with 801 viewsWhiterockin

Lauren Price on 22:32 - May 11 by max936

Disqualification?
Lauren Price on 22:43 - May 11 with 789 viewsmax936

Lauren Price on 22:37 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Disqualification?

Well they're both swinging haymakers so who knows, McCaskill looks out of her depth.

Lauren Price on 22:53 - May 11 with 771 viewsWhiterockin

Well done Lauren another Welsh world champion.
Lauren Price on 22:59 - May 11 with 755 viewsbuilthjack

Lauren Price on 22:36 - May 11 by onehunglow

And they do

What do you think of women’s rugby?
I watched a bit of a women’s game a whike ago and they were hitting hell out of each other

Lauren Price on 23:12 - May 11 with 731 viewsWhiterockin

Lauren Price on 22:36 - May 11 by onehunglow

And they do

I don't look at them as men/women only as athletes, probably because I have daughters and granddaughters and appreciate the effort they put in to be successful. No less than their male counterparts.
Login to get fewer ads

Lauren Price on 23:30 - May 11 with 700 viewsmax936

Lauren Price on 23:12 - May 11 by Whiterockin

I don't look at them as men/women only as athletes, probably because I have daughters and granddaughters and appreciate the effort they put in to be successful. No less than their male counterparts.

That's fair enough, but they are Women at the end of the day and I think its a fair point for both Men and Women to say they don't like seeing Women punching 7 shades out of each other, I support their right to Box as its up to them, but personally I don't wish to watch them Box.

Lauren Price on 23:37 - May 11 with 688 viewsmax936

Anyway, I caught sight of Steve Robinson walking ringside and he looks in fine fettle, still looks as fit as a butchers dog met him years ago in a pub in Cardiff, lovely man.

Lauren Price on 23:42 - May 11 with 682 viewsWhiterockin

Lauren Price on 23:30 - May 11 by max936

That's fair enough, but they are Women at the end of the day and I think its a fair point for both Men and Women to say they don't like seeing Women punching 7 shades out of each other, I support their right to Box as its up to them, but personally I don't wish to watch them Box.

As is your right and absolutely I respect it, but imo sport is exactly as it is.
Lauren Price on 00:14 - May 12 with 663 viewshowenjack

Is she related to Malcolm Price?
Lauren Price on 08:39 - May 12 with 563 viewsonehunglow

Lauren Price on 22:59 - May 11 by builthjack

What do you think of women’s rugby?
I watched a bit of a women’s game a whike ago and they were hitting hell out of each other

Not a lot,Ken.
I fond it all rather unattractive
That s my opinion.
I ain’t alone,trust me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lauren Price on 10:19 - May 12 with 533 viewscontroversial_jack

No problem with women boxing at all. Women have been competing in Muay Thai, kickboxing, Judo for decades, boxing is just another
Lauren Price on 10:20 - May 12 with 541 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lauren Price on 08:39 - May 12 by onehunglow

Not a lot,Ken.
I fond it all rather unattractive
That s my opinion.
I ain’t alone,trust me.

I don’t think they are trying to attract you.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lauren Price on 11:30 - May 12 with 488 viewsSullutaCreturned

Lauren Price on 23:30 - May 11 by max936

That's my view also. I dont have daughters but one of my sons is a Muay Thai champion. Watching him fight is fine but there are girls at his gym who also fight and I don't wantto watch them.

Maybe it's a tad old fashioned...probably sexist too but female martial arts isn't for me. I wasn't a fan of those "beauty pageants" either mind.
Lauren Price on 13:05 - May 12 with 456 viewscontroversial_jack

Lauren Price on 11:30 - May 12 by SullutaCreturned

That's my view also. I dont have daughters but one of my sons is a Muay Thai champion. Watching him fight is fine but there are girls at his gym who also fight and I don't wantto watch them.

Maybe it's a tad old fashioned...probably sexist too but female martial arts isn't for me. I wasn't a fan of those "beauty pageants" either mind.

I take both my granddaughters to Muay Thai and they love it. They are still young and one is keen to take part in interclub, but the other not so, but it's up to them
Lauren Price on 18:11 - May 12 with 399 viewsReslovenSwan1

I bump into Colin Jones ex World Welterweight challenger. He now coaches ABA prospects. He is often in a local cafe I go to with two male and one female fighter.

Welsh male boxers are not doing too well apart from Cordina.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Lauren Price on 21:08 - May 13 with 286 viewscontroversial_jack

Lauren Price on 18:11 - May 12 by ReslovenSwan1

I bump into Colin Jones ex World Welterweight challenger. He now coaches ABA prospects. He is often in a local cafe I go to with two male and one female fighter.

Rhys Edwards is doing well
Lauren Price on 06:33 - May 14 with 223 viewstheloneranger

Lauren Price on 18:11 - May 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Jay Harris is - British, Commonwealth and European flyweight champion.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024