Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze Rumours 18:21 - May 17 with 10394 viewsMickB

I'm not sure that people should be getting so excited about the possibility of Crystal Palace selling Eze. If they have to sell somebody, Elise is perhaps a type of player who is more in demand and what's more cost them less with, as far as I know, no sell-on addition. That equates to more profit. So you might expect them to aim to sell him while perhaps keeping Eze to placate the supporters. I hope I'm wrong
Eze Rumours on 14:14 - May 20 with 3259 viewsBluce_Ree

Eze Rumours on 13:56 - May 20 by ngbqpr

If it was us in Palace's position - would you be saying "hold on to them all, this is our golden chance to push on", "cash in our chips, a must do to survive - just reinvest wisely", or "sell 1, maybe 2 of the crown jewels but don't rip the team to pieces"?

They've got a good manager and financially they're doing okay because they've not spent much in the three year FFP window. So if they've got any ambition, they'll try to build on this. But you've got to worry about Eze and Olise from an injury point of view.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Eze Rumours on 15:11 - May 20 with 3057 viewsE17hoop

Eze Rumours on 14:14 - May 20 by Bluce_Ree

They've got a good manager and financially they're doing okay because they've not spent much in the three year FFP window. So if they've got any ambition, they'll try to build on this. But you've got to worry about Eze and Olise from an injury point of view.

Glasner yesterday talking about Olise and Eze:
“We showed them we have ambition, how we want to play, what pathway we want to go and which journey we want to ride together.

“They can all play a crucial part in it, show their qualities and strengths.

“They can express themselves and it fits together. This is what we can do. If something else happens, it’s part of football.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-michael-olise-eberechi-

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Eze Rumours on 15:27 - May 20 with 2972 viewshoops_legend

Eze Rumours on 13:56 - May 20 by ngbqpr

If it was us in Palace's position - would you be saying "hold on to them all, this is our golden chance to push on", "cash in our chips, a must do to survive - just reinvest wisely", or "sell 1, maybe 2 of the crown jewels but don't rip the team to pieces"?

Although I want QPR to get the money... I dislike this about football...

The team are performing well and its not just Eze and Olise and potentially onto something massive next season.. Why not keep the whole gang together - upgrade in a few areas and they could compete for top 4 position

Instead they will go their own ways for bigger money (which they don't need) and crystal palace will never be the same again and potentially they won't reach these heights again either

Stay at Palace - its clearly working
Eze Rumours on 15:27 - May 20 with 2970 viewshoops_legend

Eze Rumours on 15:27 - May 20 by hoops_legend

Although I want QPR to get the money... I dislike this about football...

The team are performing well and its not just Eze and Olise and potentially onto something massive next season.. Why not keep the whole gang together - upgrade in a few areas and they could compete for top 4 position

Instead they will go their own ways for bigger money (which they don't need) and crystal palace will never be the same again and potentially they won't reach these heights again either

Stay at Palace - its clearly working

and the cycle repeats
Eze Rumours on 16:50 - May 20 with 2754 viewsNorthantsHoop

My Palace supporting mate seems to feel that Olise is the one to go, either way he feels that they will only let one go this Summer but are not really pushed financially to do so, unless silly money is on offer.
Eze Rumours on 20:08 - May 20 with 2450 viewsMatch82

I believe the key for us financially is that Eze gets a start. Let's hope one of those pre tournament friendlies Southgate gives him a crack from the beginning
Eze Rumours on 20:34 - May 20 with 2350 viewsBlackCrowe

Eze Rumours on 16:50 - May 20 by NorthantsHoop

My Palace supporting mate seems to feel that Olise is the one to go, either way he feels that they will only let one go this Summer but are not really pushed financially to do so, unless silly money is on offer.

I've heard similar opionions.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Eze Rumours on 21:09 - May 20 with 2231 viewsHunterhoop

Eze Rumours on 20:08 - May 20 by Match82

I believe the key for us financially is that Eze gets a start. Let's hope one of those pre tournament friendlies Southgate gives him a crack from the beginning

If he doesn’t, Southgate is a fool. Use the friendlies to learn something about the players on the edge of the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze Rumours on 21:46 - May 20 with 2119 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze Rumours on 21:09 - May 20 by Hunterhoop

If he doesn’t, Southgate is a fool. Use the friendlies to learn something about the players on the edge of the squad.

Eze is in superb form and must be used in pre tournament friendlies

Think it is imperative that he gets starts in these as despite us having an embarrassment of riches in midfield and attack, is such a silky player, Eberechi could be an impact sub in games in which we are drifting

Any significant involvement for Eze in the euros and his sale price could nearly double.

Likewise for Lyndon could double up for £1 to £2. 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze Rumours on 00:44 - May 21 with 1854 viewsextratimeR

I think the one that might be on his way shortly is the Centre Forward, on his way to North London. ( Not the white shirts).
Eze Rumours on 07:35 - May 21 with 1619 viewskingsburyR

Eze Rumours on 21:46 - May 20 by numptydumpty

Eze is in superb form and must be used in pre tournament friendlies

Think it is imperative that he gets starts in these as despite us having an embarrassment of riches in midfield and attack, is such a silky player, Eberechi could be an impact sub in games in which we are drifting

Any significant involvement for Eze in the euros and his sale price could nearly double.

Likewise for Lyndon could double up for £1 to £2. 🤣

You do actually have a point regarding Lyndon.

Many a player has got himself a big(ger) move after a month of good form in a major tournament.

I'm hoping Dykes has an absolute blinder in Germany.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Eze Rumours on 08:18 - May 21 with 1500 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze Rumours on 21:09 - May 20 by Hunterhoop

Too late for that.
Friendlies should now be about nailing his best team. everyone frets about the squad, but it's 26 this time, and about 8 of those will get little or no game time.

I love Ebs and hope he gets in the squad, but if he doesn't, it's because you've got Bellingham, Palmer, Foden, Maddison, Trent etc - it's going to be very tough for him. Southgate will know pretty much all he needs to know - it's about putting stuff into practice now.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 08:27 - May 21 with 1474 viewsLandshark

Eze Rumours on 08:18 - May 21 by Antti_Heinola

Too late for that.
Friendlies should now be about nailing his best team. everyone frets about the squad, but it's 26 this time, and about 8 of those will get little or no game time.

I love Ebs and hope he gets in the squad, but if he doesn't, it's because you've got Bellingham, Palmer, Foden, Maddison, Trent etc - it's going to be very tough for him. Southgate will know pretty much all he needs to know - it's about putting stuff into practice now.

I'm really not sure on current form this season how Maddison, Grealish and Rashford would get ahead of Eze. If any of those players get in ahead of Eze I am rioting.
Eze Rumours on 08:58 - May 21 with 1393 viewsTheChef

Eze Rumours on 08:27 - May 21 by Landshark

I'm really not sure on current form this season how Maddison, Grealish and Rashford would get ahead of Eze. If any of those players get in ahead of Eze I am rioting.

Maddison possibly not - but Grealish and Rashford will because loyalty.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze Rumours on 09:05 - May 21 with 1345 viewsGaryBannister86

Eze Rumours on 08:58 - May 21 by TheChef

Maddison possibly not - but Grealish and Rashford will because loyalty.

Much as I love Eze, my priority is with the R's and I have a hunch that if he doesn't get picked in the squad he is much more likely to want to move in the summer? Total evidence that if you play for a bigger club you have more chance of England. He's 26, clock's a-ticking.
Eze Rumours on 09:11 - May 21 with 1297 viewsdmm

Eze Rumours on 09:05 - May 21 by GaryBannister86

Much as I love Eze, my priority is with the R's and I have a hunch that if he doesn't get picked in the squad he is much more likely to want to move in the summer? Total evidence that if you play for a bigger club you have more chance of England. He's 26, clock's a-ticking.

You make a fair point but the question would then be, how much could Eze, or any player, effectively push for a transfer?
Eze Rumours on 09:31 - May 21 with 1241 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze Rumours on 09:11 - May 21 by dmm

You make a fair point but the question would then be, how much could Eze, or any player, effectively push for a transfer?

As we all know football is a strange profession where at times you have no say in whether you stay or leave your current role and also often you have little say in where your job is, so no say in where you live.

Admittedly wages are beyond ridculous but you can never think you comfortable anywhere.

So not sure whether a player has a massive input into whether he stays or goes to or from any particular club.

Everything is out of your control !!!

Who your agent is, is also a key factor, but again, can players have much input into that particular choice also.
[Post edited 21 May 9:34]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze Rumours on 10:16 - May 21 with 1131 viewsblacky200

Eze Rumours on 09:31 - May 21 by numptydumpty

As we all know football is a strange profession where at times you have no say in whether you stay or leave your current role and also often you have little say in where your job is, so no say in where you live.

Admittedly wages are beyond ridculous but you can never think you comfortable anywhere.

So not sure whether a player has a massive input into whether he stays or goes to or from any particular club.

Everything is out of your control !!!

Who your agent is, is also a key factor, but again, can players have much input into that particular choice also.
[Post edited 21 May 9:34]

Ultimately it is the players decision. If they are under contract and do not want to move the club cannot force them to leave. We have seen that in action often enough with the high earners who were happy to sit on the bench and pick up a wage. On the other hand, if a player wants to leave and is under contract, do you really want a unhappy player in the squad.
Eze Rumours on 10:34 - May 21 with 1057 viewsGaryBannister86

Eze Rumours on 09:11 - May 21 by dmm

I like to think that he conducts himself so well, that if he was to go to Palace and be straightforward and say "if a big club comes in, I would want to talk to them" that Palace would be receptive. After all, they will no doubt want to cash in on their asset at some point. Plus it could be an indication that he would run down his contract (fair way to go though).

Oh, I dunno. Just give us £10m!!!
Eze Rumours on 10:36 - May 21 with 1039 viewsdaveB

both Eze and Olise signed new contracts this season and I would be amazed if they didn't include a release clause for a certain fee, they are both likely to go this summer
Eze Rumours on 11:05 - May 21 with 938 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze Rumours on 08:27 - May 21 by Landshark

Got to say I don't envy Southgate having to sort through all that.
I agree, all three of those had indifferent (at best) ends to the season. I honestly don't think Rashford is worth his place based on his form this season, which is mad considering how devastating he was a year ago. But I think he'll go.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 11:08 - May 21 with 918 viewsNorthernr

In the provisional squad apparently, not sure how big that is.
Eze Rumours on 11:11 - May 21 with 904 viewsMaggsinho

The Times reckons that Grealish, Rashford, Maddison, Toney are all out of the squad so you'd expect to see him Eze instead in that case
Eze Rumours on 11:30 - May 21 with 824 viewsEastR

Eze Rumours on 11:08 - May 21 by Northernr

30 initially, apparently. He'll pad it out with a few currently injured players - Shaw, Chilwell - hoping they'll be fit later

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze Rumours on 11:34 - May 21 with 791 viewsBAWHoops

Eze Rumours on 11:08 - May 21 by Northernr

Seems it's 30

He's also got Quansah, Curtis Jones, Wharton and Colwill in there so there must be some big names missing out.

I'd say those players all deserve it (except maybe Colwill who is lucky he has a left foot)

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024