Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and 14:40 - Jun 13 with 2172 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62553/nathan-wood-dilemm

That’s how it works in 2024, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 15:51 - Jun 13 with 2055 viewssons_of_omri

Get rid . There’s far better for half the price in Europe
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 17:03 - Jun 13 with 1978 viewsnantywatcher

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 15:51 - Jun 13 by sons_of_omri

Get rid . There’s far better for half the price in Europe

No there's not
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 18:21 - Jun 13 with 1875 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 17:03 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

No there's not

You're right, a quarter the price.
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 18:53 - Jun 13 with 1827 viewsWhiterockin

With the contracts of Cabango and Darling running out this time next year, I really hope the owners are doing some forward planning. We do seem to have a bit of a reputation of running contracts down and only enforcing extension options.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:30 - Jun 13 with 1778 viewsKeithHaynes

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 18:53 - Jun 13 by Whiterockin

With the contracts of Cabango and Darling running out this time next year, I really hope the owners are doing some forward planning. We do seem to have a bit of a reputation of running contracts down and only enforcing extension options.

It’s work that should have been done already, both are fully deserving of new contracts now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:40 - Jun 13 with 1765 viewsmax936

Liam Cullen should have a new contract ASAP work horse every club needs at least one!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:46 - Jun 13 with 1753 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:40 - Jun 13 by max936

Liam Cullen should have a new contract ASAP work horse every club needs at least one!

He's really not very good. If he's anything more than a bench option at best next season then someone will have screwed up.

In terms of raw talent then Wood is possibly the best we have, although the talent is buried pretty deep. There will be clubs out there who think that they can get the best out of him and hopefully at least two will want to prove it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:58 - Jun 13 with 1731 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:30 - Jun 13 by KeithHaynes

It’s work that should have been done already, both are fully deserving of new contracts now.

Totally agree but this is not the way we have been working.

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 22:56 - Jun 13 with 1552 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:46 - Jun 13 by Dr_Winston

He's really not very good. If he's anything more than a bench option at best next season then someone will have screwed up.

In terms of raw talent then Wood is possibly the best we have, although the talent is buried pretty deep. There will be clubs out there who think that they can get the best out of him and hopefully at least two will want to prove it.

Wood is 4 years younger than Cullen. Cullen's assets is based on him being OK and cheap. If that is the case why was Mark Harris not signed on a free last year. He did much better in league 1 than Cullen did.

Wood is fast and a good touch and will only get better. He has spent much of his time under Martin and in front of Fisher.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 02:33 - Jun 14 with 1518 viewsnantywatcher

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 22:56 - Jun 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Wood is 4 years younger than Cullen. Cullen's assets is based on him being OK and cheap. If that is the case why was Mark Harris not signed on a free last year. He did much better in league 1 than Cullen did.

Wood is fast and a good touch and will only get better. He has spent much of his time under Martin and in front of Fisher.

Wood is a Premier League regular in waiting, how our fans turn up watch him and cannot see that blows my mind.
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 06:23 - Jun 14 with 1469 viewssons_of_omri

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 02:33 - Jun 14 by nantywatcher

Wood is a Premier League regular in waiting, how our fans turn up watch him and cannot see that blows my mind.

I particularly like the way he dallies on the ball, either turning into trouble or putting a team mate in trouble. And more one footed than a flamingo.

Premier league regular? 🟨

Max has got more chance of playing in the PL and he’s nearly seventy

This post has been edited by an administrator
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:03 - Jun 14 with 1375 viewsBoundy

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 17:03 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

No there's not

I've not seen anything since his return to think he's worth the money being bandied about .
If we could get anywhere near the 10 million some think he's; worth then we'd be stupid not to sell him

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:05 - Jun 14 with 1363 viewsonehunglow

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 02:33 - Jun 14 by nantywatcher

Maybe some see him as he is now not what he might become
He is not in any way outstanding ,so not a PL for me waiting or not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:29 - Jun 14 with 1342 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:03 - Jun 14 by Boundy

I've not seen anything since his return to think he's worth the money being bandied about .
If we could get anywhere near the 10 million some think he's; worth then we'd be stupid not to sell him

Close to £5M and he's gone.

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:32 - Jun 14 with 1329 viewsFireboy2

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:29 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

Next level WR eh 🤷
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:42 - Jun 14 with 1309 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:32 - Jun 14 by Fireboy2

Next level WR eh 🤷

Nobody ever said it was upwards mate.

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:52 - Jun 14 with 1283 viewsFireboy2

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:42 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

Nobody ever said it was upwards mate.

True that.
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 12:04 - Jun 14 with 1219 viewsWhiterockin

BBC article.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cxww44px17eo

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 13:06 - Jun 14 with 1149 viewsReslovenSwan1

Away at Ipswich(?) their forward got away and was on goal 5 m behind Wood. He turned caught him up and dispossessed him. A magnificent piece of football. In the VAR free game the dozy referee gave a penalty. Wood must have thought " what's the point?".

He had the tools and only 21-22. One to keep but he will not sign.
[Post edited 14 Jun 13:13]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 16:30 - Jun 14 with 1034 viewsRhonddaSwans

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 13:06 - Jun 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Away at Ipswich(?) their forward got away and was on goal 5 m behind Wood. He turned caught him up and dispossessed him. A magnificent piece of football. In the VAR free game the dozy referee gave a penalty. Wood must have thought " what's the point?".

He had the tools and only 21-22. One to keep but he will not sign.
[Post edited 14 Jun 13:13]

Wood is a warrior 🪖💪😎

He is an England u21

Poll: what is more Exciting

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 15:14 - Jun 15 with 920 viewsnantywatcher

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 10:29 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

IF we have got ourselves in the sort of mess where accept that sort of figure then someone wants shooting. With the right club and management, his £10 mill value will be worth at least double that in a couple of years. I note that Carter-Vickers who got slated all over the Swans Forums, and described as being useless is now valued at £14mill!
I do not understand why people attend football matches when they have not a clue what they are watching.
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 15:47 - Jun 15 with 906 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 15:14 - Jun 15 by nantywatcher

IF we have got ourselves in the sort of mess where accept that sort of figure then someone wants shooting. With the right club and management, his £10 mill value will be worth at least double that in a couple of years. I note that Carter-Vickers who got slated all over the Swans Forums, and described as being useless is now valued at £14mill!
I do not understand why people attend football matches when they have not a clue what they are watching.

I understand your point but if we get offered £5M by the end of the month we will take it, to comply with P&S this financial year.

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:18 - Jun 15 with 814 viewsnantywatcher

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 15:47 - Jun 15 by Whiterockin

I understand your point but if we get offered £5M by the end of the month we will take it, to comply with P&S this financial year.

That's the point I'm making- what a shambolic mess (which no doubt of which Russ is well aware.)
Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:58 - Jun 15 with 791 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 19:18 - Jun 15 by nantywatcher

That's the point I'm making- what a shambolic mess (which no doubt of which Russ is well aware.)

Anyone who defends the shower of shite we have running our club can't be classed as a supporter.

Nathan Wood dilemma : Nothing to do with improvement it’s all about profit and on 09:37 - Jun 18 with 446 viewsSwans9

I agree fans are supporters and some owners are investors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024