Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio signing now 15:43 - Jul 2 with 5033 viewskingscrossdean

Just signing now! Sock his hand as I walked out of the staff entrance. Should be anouced tomoro!!!Urssssssss
Fabio signing now on 15:44 - Jul 2 with 3472 viewsKevinPR

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR
#QPR fans ... standby ... announcement at 4.00pm! #QPR #WeArePremierLeague
Fabio signing now on 15:45 - Jul 2 with 3451 viewsSuffolkHoop

Our squad is getting a bit good for my liking really, look how far we've come in a few years.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fabio signing now on 15:46 - Jul 2 with 3447 viewsN12Hoop

The only thing I know about this guy is that he has a twin who is also at ManUre. Is he meant to be much good? Not another Macheda is he?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Fabio signing now on 15:48 - Jul 2 with 3415 viewssimmo

Fabio signing now on 15:46 - Jul 2 by N12Hoop

The only thing I know about this guy is that he has a twin who is also at ManUre. Is he meant to be much good? Not another Macheda is he?

That twin (Rafael) has just signed a 4 (poss 5) year deal at United

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fabio signing now on 15:59 - Jul 2 with 3287 viewsKevinPR

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR
FABIO SIGNS: Highly-rated Manchester United defender Fabio da Silva has put pen to paper on a season-long loan deal at Loftus Road. #QPR
Fabio signing now on 16:02 - Jul 2 with 3246 viewssimmo

Fabio signing now on 15:59 - Jul 2 by KevinPR

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR
FABIO SIGNS: Highly-rated Manchester United defender Fabio da Silva has put pen to paper on a season-long loan deal at Loftus Road. #QPR

I hope that has a potential fee to buy at the end of it, the kind of age and potential we should be looking into.

Cover for L and R back. Good signing

Fabio signing now on 16:03 - Jul 2 with 3215 viewsKevinPR

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2829655,00.html
Fabio signing now on 16:04 - Jul 2 with 3201 viewsWatfordR

Fabio signing now on 16:02 - Jul 2 by simmo

I hope that has a potential fee to buy at the end of it, the kind of age and potential we should be looking into.

Cover for L and R back. Good signing

Won't be coming as cover. First choice RB I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Fabio signing now on 16:05 - Jul 2 with 3180 viewssimmo

Fabio signing now on 16:04 - Jul 2 by WatfordR

I think he will start too, what I mean is he can play either flank so good player to have especially given his age. I think he has played more as LB (Rafael plays RB) but either way is good

Fabio signing now on 16:07 - Jul 2 with 3147 viewshoopstilidie

Fabio signing now on 16:03 - Jul 2 by KevinPR

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2829655,00.html

That's a very shiny shirt!

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fabio signing now on 16:08 - Jul 2 with 3139 viewsJamie

Fabio signing now on 16:04 - Jul 2 by WatfordR

Left back, unless we're going to be buying one imo...

Or Clinton is playing there.
Fabio signing now on 16:10 - Jul 2 with 3107 viewsWatfordR

Fabio signing now on 16:08 - Jul 2 by Jamie

Assuming Young is off, we currently only have Fabio and Traore as full backs. Be astonished if we don't have at least another two additions in that area.
Fabio signing now on 16:14 - Jul 2 with 3059 viewsPinnerPaul

Fabio signing now on 16:08 - Jul 2 by Jamie

or Traore or Taiwoo?
Fabio signing now on 16:17 - Jul 2 with 3036 viewsPinnerPaul

Fabio signing now on 16:10 - Jul 2 by WatfordR

Assuming Young is off, we currently only have Fabio and Traore as full backs. Be astonished if we don't have at least another two additions in that area.

We have Onuha and Hill who can play there and we can only name 25, not much point having lots of players getting paid who can't play if we try and cover every position 4 times over which seems to be the case on here at the moment!
Fabio signing now on 16:17 - Jul 2 with 3036 viewsJamie

Fabio signing now on 16:14 - Jul 2 by PinnerPaul

or Traore or Taiwoo?

Hughes doesn't seem to rare Traore, and personally I think he is better at LM than LB.

Taiwo is rumoured to be joining Benfica.
Fabio signing now on 16:18 - Jul 2 with 3013 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Looking at the photos, he looks "over the moon" to be signing. Naaaaaaaaaart
Fabio signing now on 16:24 - Jul 2 with 2966 viewsWatfordR

Fabio signing now on 16:17 - Jul 2 by PinnerPaul

We have Onuha and Hill who can play there and we can only name 25, not much point having lots of players getting paid who can't play if we try and cover every position 4 times over which seems to be the case on here at the moment!

Think the days of having utility players all over the place are gone for us. We have two full backs (Fabio and Traore) and four CBs (Anton, Onuoha, Nelsen and Hill). We could do at least another two FBs, one either flank, and I think a really imposing leader at CB, such as Chris Samba.
Fabio signing now on 16:25 - Jul 2 with 2958 viewsGetMeRangers

Fabio signing now on 16:18 - Jul 2 by dodge_stoke_r

Looking at the photos, he looks "over the moon" to be signing. Naaaaaaaaaart

He looks happier n the player interview, but not really sure he knows what he is joing except that SAF has told him it is a great move to get match time, which he needs at this point in his career.

Quality signing... and if it is a success (ie we do well next season) I hope there is a chance of signing him
Fabio signing now on 16:38 - Jul 2 with 2854 viewsRBlock

I see Fabio as 1st choice RB. Am i the only one who rates Traore and wants to see him start at LB? He is quality going forward, he just needs experience to help with the defensive side of his game.
Fabio signing now on 16:38 - Jul 2 with 2852 viewsealinghoop

I do feel this is a good signing, although perhaps would have preferred taiwo if it was one or the other, however is it just me who gets the feeling he may get homesick being away from his twin brother? From what I understand it will be the first time ever they haven't lived together because they have followed each other to every club so far in their career.
Fabio signing now on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 2766 viewsBazWoT

Fabio is a left back, his brother is a right back, he's not as good as his brother, even more reckless.

Surprised he's come after Macheda!!!

Good shout Dean, by the way.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Fabio signing now on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 2765 viewsJamie

Fabio signing now on 16:38 - Jul 2 by ealinghoop

I do feel this is a good signing, although perhaps would have preferred taiwo if it was one or the other, however is it just me who gets the feeling he may get homesick being away from his twin brother? From what I understand it will be the first time ever they haven't lived together because they have followed each other to every club so far in their career.

Both brothers are married with kids and its not too much of a trek to see each other. He turned down a loan at Benfica because he wanted to stay in England.

Fabio signing now on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 2762 viewscyprusmel

Fabio signing now on 16:38 - Jul 2 by RBlock

I see Fabio as 1st choice RB. Am i the only one who rates Traore and wants to see him start at LB? He is quality going forward, he just needs experience to help with the defensive side of his game.

I agree with you R Block, I would like to see Traore start.
Fabio signing now on 16:50 - Jul 2 with 2744 viewsA40Bosh

Fabio signing now on 16:38 - Jul 2 by ealinghoop

If he knows what's good for him and he wants to end up being part of the next generation of Neville Twins and at Old Trafford for 10 years with his brother, then he will get his ass down here straight away, settle in quickly and play 30+ games at either LB or RB, scoring 8-10 goals which helps contribute to our mid table mediocrity. Then he can go back job done and everyone moves onwards and upwards!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fabio signing now on 16:58 - Jul 2 with 2693 viewsingeminate

Fabio signing now on 16:48 - Jul 2 by cyprusmel

I agree with you R Block, I would like to see Traore start.

me too - but none-the-less pleased with Fabio signing, classy player

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024