Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" 12:59 - Sep 14 with 3894 viewsBakes

This really is childish

http://www.chelseasupportersgroup.net/2012/09/driver-on-the-wings-weather-for-qp

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:09 - Sep 14 with 2963 viewsNorthernr

1 - By linking to it and getting angry you're giving the cnt what he wants.

2 - Has anybody ever misunderstood the phrase 'chip on the shoulder' to quite such an extent?
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:13 - Sep 14 with 2931 viewsTW_R

3. Posting a disclaimer suggesting you don't have a sense of humour if you don't find it funny pretty much sums up how unfunny it is.
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:16 - Sep 14 with 2919 viewslondonscottish

"It will be a pleasant day for a trip to Westfield on Saturday. Sun and highs possibly up to 20 degrees. It should be dry but may be rather windy.

Not the right day for shorts. Certainly no flip flops. Please remember that red trousers, orange trousers and tight white jeans should never be worn. Indeed, red is not a colour that deserves to be seen in a football ground.

Remember you are Chelsea and Chelsea is style."

Ooooooh. Look at you darling.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:23 - Sep 14 with 2886 viewsQPunkR

This bloke seriously is a sad and misguided c*nt. Ah well

QPR - "shit but local"

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:26 - Sep 14 with 2867 viewsW7Ranger

WTF is "Ice Dancing"??????

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:27 - Sep 14 with 2866 viewsChurchOfLes

A pointless regurgitation of useless information
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:27 - Sep 14 with 2866 viewsballbag

"Remember you are Chelsea and Chelsea is style."

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:27 - Sep 14 with 2859 viewsreal_loftus

I bet even real Chels** (pre-2003) think this blokes a khunt. Can you imagine a real head-hunter going on about shopping centres, weather and appropriate fashion attire, even if it was "in jest".

Nonce.

ATAF

ATAF.

Login to get fewer ads

Awarded first prize for on 13:37 - Sep 14 with 2815 viewsW7Ranger

"Style & Panache..."

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuV7KmbgUadfgf5mGpQegy_uv1FUiWN5vxgLn3a

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:41 - Sep 14 with 2805 viewsQPunkR

^ This is hilarious!!! ^

QPR - "shit but local"

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:44 - Sep 14 with 2790 viewsblacky200

I just added a comment to stir them up a bit lol
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:46 - Sep 14 with 2774 viewsNorthernr

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:44 - Sep 14 by blacky200

I just added a comment to stir them up a bit lol

But that's exactly what they want.
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 14:34 - Sep 14 with 2684 viewsBluce_Ree

I'd rather click on a link that authorised my own execution warrant.

Fk these Chelsea pr1cks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 14:35 - Sep 14 with 2676 viewsblacky200

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 13:46 - Sep 14 by Northernr

But that's exactly what they want.

Nothing wrong with stirring up the neanderthals.
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 14:59 - Sep 14 with 2609 viewsrobith

I found his comments on wearing hoops quite amusing as when I see someone in a Chelsea shirt I wonder why they don't just skip the charade and go for the whole SS stormtrooper ensemble
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:04 - Sep 14 with 2595 viewssimmo

We are QPR fans because we or our fathers (usually) were born or grew up in Sheperds Bush. Not for glory, or success or 'style', but because we didnt really have a choice.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 2576 viewsW7Ranger

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:04 - Sep 14 by simmo

We are QPR fans because we or our fathers (usually) were born or grew up in Sheperds Bush. Not for glory, or success or 'style', but because we didnt really have a choice.

My Dad (and Grandad) and Uncles have got a lot to answer for!!!

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:08 - Sep 14 with 2578 viewsMerthyrHoop

I don't really think it's worth getting too upset about this, it's a pretty pathetic attempt at comedy, not really worth commenting on.

This on the other hand was publiched on the official Chelsea website in October:
http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/2488841/title/pre-match-briefin
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:13 - Sep 14 with 2567 viewsdaveB

i take great joy in the fact we've got right under their skin again
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:17 - Sep 14 with 2546 viewsQPR1506

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:08 - Sep 14 by MerthyrHoop

I don't really think it's worth getting too upset about this, it's a pretty pathetic attempt at comedy, not really worth commenting on.

This on the other hand was publiched on the official Chelsea website in October:
http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/2488841/title/pre-match-briefin

'Still, Rangers are yet to win in front of their own this season - their two wins have come at Everton and Wolves - and they were humiliated 6-0 in the junior west London derby at Fulham.'

In Redknapp We Trust !

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 2542 viewsmakaveli1882

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 14:35 - Sep 14 by blacky200

Nothing wrong with stirring up the neanderthals.

after doing some investigation work, I have scrolled through all the people the CSG (Chelsea slag group) follows on Twitter there happens to be one Peter Trenter who is a co chair for the
CSG so could be the same Peter T who wrote the above.

His twitter name is @camberleycfc if you want to say Hi (childish but so what)

And he works for hhtp://camberleycarecentre.co.uk

So if anyone wants to arrange a few test drives for next week I’ve heard Camberley Car Centre is the place to ring and Peter Trenter is the man to ask for.

And if its not the same bloke who gives a faark
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:35 - Sep 14 with 2508 viewsNov77

http://bluetinted.com/site/articles/articles.aspx?articleid=272

have a read of this one and you might want to give this author the prize.

some gems include:
when listing our most notable players describes Clive allen as ex-chelsea
says we lost the 1980 (sic) cup final
describing Mike fillery as a young star and a joy to watch.
look at the way he dismisses what we did in the 70s and 80s, would love to see a side by side comparison of what chelsea did in that time.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:36 - Sep 14 with 2504 viewskingsburyR

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:18 - Sep 14 by makaveli1882

after doing some investigation work, I have scrolled through all the people the CSG (Chelsea slag group) follows on Twitter there happens to be one Peter Trenter who is a co chair for the
CSG so could be the same Peter T who wrote the above.

His twitter name is @camberleycfc if you want to say Hi (childish but so what)

And he works for hhtp://camberleycarecentre.co.uk

So if anyone wants to arrange a few test drives for next week I’ve heard Camberley Car Centre is the place to ring and Peter Trenter is the man to ask for.

And if its not the same bloke who gives a faark

Camberley Car or Care Centre.

Both very different I would imagine???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:56 - Sep 14 with 2460 viewsmakaveli1882

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:36 - Sep 14 by kingsburyR

ha ha ha Car centre

but he belongs in the other
Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 16:00 - Sep 14 with 2445 viewsAunt_Nelly

Awarded first prize for "most pathetic Chelsea article" on 15:36 - Sep 14 by kingsburyR

Petrol bomb both...just to be sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024