Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My mandatory SWP thread post match... 17:20 - Sep 15 with 1580 viewsQPR_ARG

...goes like this:

He had one of the best matches I've seen from him since he joined.

Still not good enough.

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 17:42 - Sep 15 with 1501 viewsBklynRanger

I thought he was good enough today tbh

Looked sharp and linked and challenged well

Finally competing properly for his place
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 17:44 - Sep 15 with 1487 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

"He had one of the best matches I've seen from him since he joined...."

But would have liked to see Adel instead

It's got to be Yarg

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:18 - Sep 15 with 1397 viewsN12Hoop

When i saw him in the lineup it put me in a bad mood. If we can't play either Taarabt or Hoilett at home then when are they going to get a game? But fair play he did well, but we have better players

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:22 - Sep 15 with 1378 viewsChurchOfLes

He tracked back and got involved. Good performance in my eyes.

and yes, probably not good enough.
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:27 - Sep 15 with 1337 viewsAmancalledhorse

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 17:44 - Sep 15 by Cornish_oooRRRR

"He had one of the best matches I've seen from him since he joined...."

But would have liked to see Adel instead

If those injuries didn't happen in the first half, I expect we may have seen Taraabt and/or Hoilet!
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:32 - Sep 15 with 1315 views18StoneOfHoop

4 year contract and the number 10 shirt indicating that he's our main man.
Single-handedly takes the blame for an all-round shyte team and inept managerial tactical performance on August 18th.
Ostracised since then.What's it all about,Sparky?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:37 - Sep 15 with 1285 viewsBklynRanger

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:32 - Sep 15 by 18StoneOfHoop

Single-handedly takes the blame for an all-round shyte team and inept managerial tactical performance on August 18th.

I think the post above yours explains it, 18.

He only had one attacking sub left in the 2nd half and it was reasonable to make that Cisse
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:41 - Sep 15 with 1269 viewsHAYESBOY

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:37 - Sep 15 by BklynRanger

I think the post above yours explains it, 18.

He only had one attacking sub left in the 2nd half and it was reasonable to make that Cisse

Also we dont know what kind of reaction Tarbs has given in training during the week.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:43 - Sep 15 with 1257 viewsJamie

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:32 - Sep 15 by 18StoneOfHoop

Depends who handed out the contract..

As for SWP, fully justified his selection today IMO.
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:48 - Sep 15 with 1240 viewsJuzzie

My only niggle with him was that he trotted into the middle too often. He's a winger.... go to the byline and that gives the opposition two choices;

a) Let him stand there own his own but at the risk of receiving a cross and then being able to cross into the box himself

b) a defender goes across to cover him but that leaves a gap in the middle for us to exploit.

By trotting in, all he did was help condense their defence and not giving us either of those options. Chelsea did exactly this in a little flurry they had around 80 mins and it put us under a little pressure.

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:55 - Sep 15 with 1210 viewsbaz_qpr

He was excellent until he got in the final third then he was poor same for Park. But we were playing the European champions. Expect the same for spurs but reading and west ham we need better attacking quality wide
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 1203 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree with Arg - he did well today, but I'd still play Adel, Hoilett or Mackie in front of him.
He squeezed in because he was supposed to - we tried to keep it compact, emphasising not losing first, which, given our start to the season, was an understandable tactic.

Bare bones.

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 19:16 - Sep 15 with 1141 viewsTearsOfaClown

oh yes - he put in a "good shift", "covered 110% of the pitch", "great stats" . . . and still useless.

Lucky for us he is not a goal scorer.
My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 19:28 - Sep 15 with 1092 viewscheeseydane

Imo he played to nullify the attacking threat of Ashely Cole, because of his willingness to track back and tackle etc., and to a great extent it worked a treat.

If we had not been playing one of the top four, then most likely Adel and Hoilet would have preferred.

Its a long season, and a big squad.Different players for different jobs, for different occasions.

Correct decision and job done.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

My mandatory SWP thread post match... on 19:28 - Sep 15 with 1091 viewskensalriser

No complaints with Granero being in the team ahead of Taarabt. But Park, SWP and Mackie? Finally we have the right players to play with Taarabt for the first time and he can't get on the pitch.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024