Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrite baddiel 14:34 - Nov 9 with 9371 viewsscouseR

Comedian David baddeil &chelsea muppet is apparently adamant that spurs fans should be made to stop singing yid army.. As he believes it to be racist ??? Considering spurs fans have sung this song for years without objection this fool has now become very vocal ( jumping on band waggon ) .. Shame he was so quiet last year when his club captain racially abused Anton ( we all saw what he said ) but then again I suppose that's chelscum fans all over
Hypocrite baddiel on 14:39 - Nov 9 with 5781 viewsTheBlob

Unbelievable.More diversionary Scum tactics

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hypocrite baddiel on 14:42 - Nov 9 with 5763 viewsPacal_Votan

Comedian David Baddiel.

HoHo.

"Try the whine!!!"

Hypocrite baddiel on 14:46 - Nov 9 with 5755 viewsSonofNorfolt

Comedian?
Hypocrite baddiel on 14:49 - Nov 9 with 5751 viewsPacal_Votan

Hypocrite baddiel on 14:46 - Nov 9 by SonofNorfolt

Comedian?

Done that one.

"Try the whine!!!"

Hypocrite baddiel on 14:50 - Nov 9 with 5748 viewsW7Ranger

Comedian???
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:02 - Nov 9 with 5707 viewsDieByYourSide

He's got a point though. The majority of people singing those Spurs songs are not Jewish yet it can be offensive towards Jewish people.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:16 - Nov 9 with 5668 viewsSpeediesdouble

Now I can't argue with those that don't rate Baddiel as a "comedian" (don't rate him myself either) but the opening post is the most ridiculous ill informed load of sheeite I've read in a long time and that's saying something as this board is normally full of it...well done you've taken bitterness to a new level.
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:18 - Nov 9 with 5650 viewshoopstilidie

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:16 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Now I can't argue with those that don't rate Baddiel as a "comedian" (don't rate him myself either) but the opening post is the most ridiculous ill informed load of sheeite I've read in a long time and that's saying something as this board is normally full of it...well done you've taken bitterness to a new level.

Don't take this personally will you but you're a cnt.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:18 - Nov 9 with 5649 viewsHayesender

228 posts on a QPR forum.

I await with baited breath for 229

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:19 - Nov 9 with 5645 viewsHayesender

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:18 - Nov 9 by hoopstilidie

Don't take this personally will you but you're a cnt.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:20 - Nov 9 with 5640 viewssmegma

Baddiel was on London Tonight last night and what he said seemed to make a bit of sense. Then he came out with ' only 4% of Spurs fans are Jewish'. How does he know ? when you buy a Spurs season ticket or membership does it ask what religion you are ? NO. He just picked a figure out of the air and used it as fact.
Like someone said, he was very quiet for the past 12 months when his club captain was embroiled in the biggest scandal in English football in decades.
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:26 - Nov 9 with 5604 viewsWeaverQPR

I always used like Daveyid Baddiel on that footy programme with Skinner

@WeavQPR

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:32 - Nov 9 with 5579 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:20 - Nov 9 by smegma

Baddiel was on London Tonight last night and what he said seemed to make a bit of sense. Then he came out with ' only 4% of Spurs fans are Jewish'. How does he know ? when you buy a Spurs season ticket or membership does it ask what religion you are ? NO. He just picked a figure out of the air and used it as fact.
Like someone said, he was very quiet for the past 12 months when his club captain was embroiled in the biggest scandal in English football in decades.

So you're condoning it then ?

By the way I haven't heard Rio or Anton or Jason Roberts, Garth Crooks etc etc say anything on the anti semitic topic why do you reckon that is ?
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:39 - Nov 9 with 5550 viewsscouseR

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:16 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

What part of opening comment is ill informed .. Baddeil Chelsea fan - fact - quiet over terry/ Ferdinand - fact- vocal now- fact - hope this is now clear for you do- nut no offence intended
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:43 - Nov 9 with 5523 views18StoneOfHoop

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:32 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

By the way I haven't heard Rio or Anton or Jason Roberts, Garth Crooks etc etc say anything on the anti semitic topic why do you reckon that is ?

Why not get David Speedie into comment?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-327954/Speedie-new-racism-row.
BTW Two wrongs don't make a right.However chronically unfunny Baddiel doubtlessly is,he should be applauded for having the bravery to stick his head above the parrapet & speak out on this issue.As Dave B says he did start 3 years back.Ken Bates also wrote some good stuff in his recent Leeds United programme notes about how far CFC have come since the endemic Stamford Bridge 80's racism scourge was at its height and Paul Canonville was booed on his debut. Would that we would hear more from the likes of David Mellor,John Major,Alec Stewart,the Atttenborough's (etcetera) categorically condemning the long-standing racist element amongst the Scum's support.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:47 - Nov 9 with 5500 viewsTacticalR

Putting aside the substance of this particularly controversy for a moment...

I don't know which is more interesting...the fact that a poster with a handful of posts begins a thread wading into controversy about Chelsea, or that within an hour of that thread appearing Speediesdouble's arrives ('on the double' you might say) to defend the honour of Chelsea. It's like...some people are very interested in talking about Chelsea.

Air hostess clique

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:48 - Nov 9 with 5493 viewsdaveB

to be fair to him he started that campaign against the yid army chants about 3 years ago
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:50 - Nov 9 with 5486 viewsHollowayRanger

what about the welsh fans singing sheep shagger!!

do they ban themselves?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:51 - Nov 9 with 5479 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:39 - Nov 9 by scouseR

What part of opening comment is ill informed .. Baddeil Chelsea fan - fact - quiet over terry/ Ferdinand - fact- vocal now- fact - hope this is now clear for you do- nut no offence intended

I'll educate you as you obviously look like you need it -
Baddiel has been banging on removing the "Y" word from the terraces for a long time, in fact well before the Ferdinand/Terry case blew up.

You infer that singing "Y** army" is not racist evn though only a small percentage of those singing it are actually Jewish...would it be racist if a team called itself "Nig*** army" when only a few were black ?

In case it escaped your notice Baddiel is jewish hence his cause is the anti semiticism, for most black players that won't bother them so much, have you heard many stand and agree that the Y yord should be banned ? To be fair I know a few have but not very many.
Hypocrite baddiel on 15:51 - Nov 9 with 5474 viewspaulparker

jesus wept, the refs will be banned from wearing black next,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:58 - Nov 9 with 5443 viewsPhildo

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:32 - Nov 9 by Speediesdouble

Firstly the Yid army thing should be got rid of as should all the anti Semitic chanting that they have to put up with.

Are you seriously blaming black players for failing to speak out on the issue? Isn't that blaming one victimised group for failing to rescue another?

I would have thought someone might have handed out leaflets at chelsea saying it was time to try and get away from these issues and try and lead by setting a good example from behavior? Perhaps you could get an iconic club figure to lead the charge............oh no hang on a minute.......
Hypocrite baddiel on 16:04 - Nov 9 with 5426 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 15:58 - Nov 9 by Phildo

Firstly the Yid army thing should be got rid of as should all the anti Semitic chanting that they have to put up with.

Are you seriously blaming black players for failing to speak out on the issue? Isn't that blaming one victimised group for failing to rescue another?

I would have thought someone might have handed out leaflets at chelsea saying it was time to try and get away from these issues and try and lead by setting a good example from behavior? Perhaps you could get an iconic club figure to lead the charge............oh no hang on a minute.......

Agreed, though I think your missing the point I only raised that because a couple on here have suggested that Baddiel has no right to speak up on anti semitism when he said nothing on the Terry/Ferdinand case.

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:09 - Nov 9 with 5401 viewsTacticalR

We can only admire your courageous fight against hypocrisy.

Air hostess clique

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:14 - Nov 9 with 5369 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hypocrite baddiel on 16:09 - Nov 9 by TacticalR

We can only admire your courageous fight against hypocrisy.

...and by god this board needs it.
Hypocrite baddiel on 16:17 - Nov 9 with 5362 viewsPacal_Votan

Perhaps Spurs should change it to the goyim army?

Religion can go fuk itself.

"Try the whine!!!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024