Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M'Villa: Is he still coming? 09:31 - Jan 18 with 22460 viewsTonto

I've seen that Foolham and Spuds were trying to hijack it, and that because rennes have made the cup final he might stay.

Any ITK folk out there?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 15:56 - Jan 22 with 2640 viewsspencer

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 15:21 - Jan 22 by daveB

I'd just wait and see, Remy was signing for Newcastle according to the press last week.

Exactly.The nearer the end of the transfer dealine it gets, the more the agents, the managers, SSN, and everyone's mates on twitters start pushing their opinions forward.

As much as Harry wanted his players in early, we have had a reasonable January.We need midfielders because the ones we have, were sent to OM, gone walkabout to the ACN injured, out of favour and generally crap.Derry is the not the long term answer,but since he has been back we appear to be a bit more solid.The defence has never been that bad...it's just the lot in front of them not helping them out.A decent CH couple of midlfielders and a striker would be fine....but then thats another 4 players being thrown into the mix...something we have said all season hasn't worked.

What ever happens now...we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't.

I know this is really a stupid comment, but i really have this belief that we will stay up.
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:09 - Jan 22 with 2593 viewsactonman

This mvilla bloke , if he wanted to come he would be here by now. Someone go out there hand him a biro and say sign now or fcuk off!

We ain't got time to be his last resort if all his other "offers" don't come off.

Intact I would have told him to go fcuk himself by now anyway.
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:13 - Jan 22 with 2576 viewsTHEBUSH

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:09 - Jan 22 by actonman

This mvilla bloke , if he wanted to come he would be here by now. Someone go out there hand him a biro and say sign now or fcuk off!

We ain't got time to be his last resort if all his other "offers" don't come off.

Perhaps TF is trying to raise the money for him, it doesn't grow on trees you know ?
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:21 - Jan 22 with 2536 viewsadhoc_qpr

The Russian's have outbid us (taste of our own medicine) so assuming they get their transfer embargo sorted he'll go there.

Failing that he'll go to any of the better prem clubs who have made genuine offers (Spurs, Arsenal, Fulham all rumoured).

If none of those offers are credible he MIGHT join us as a last resort.

I just hope we aren't wasting too much of our time and effort on him that could be better used elsewhere (i.e. another Dawson scenerio...)
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:23 - Jan 22 with 2516 viewsactonman

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:13 - Jan 22 by THEBUSH

Perhaps TF is trying to raise the money for him, it doesn't grow on trees you know ?

Can you explain that to my wife and kids please

(The bit about money on trees, don't think she gives a sheet about TF and his issues)
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:28 - Jan 22 with 2487 viewsA40Bosh

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:09 - Jan 22 by actonman

TBH there is little point getting agitated with all this negotiation and brinkmanship.

This is why there is a last minute panic at 10pm on the last day of the transfer window.

Most of these players (I have to assume) may have a conversation or two with the management team of a club once clubs have agreed fees or are discussing it, but most of these players are then being told what to do by their adviser/agent.

Whilst Harry has obviously been working hard with his people to try and "do a bit of business" early doors, it is probably going to come down to the wire again with all the clubs holding their card close to their chest on the last day to see who caves in first to offload someone so they can bring in someone else or vice-versa.

What will be will be.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:36 - Jan 22 with 2454 viewsTHEBUSH

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:23 - Jan 22 by actonman

Can you explain that to my wife and kids please

(The bit about money on trees, don't think she gives a sheet about TF and his issues)

On a serious note, where does TF get his hands on 8 million quid and then another 8 million, etc., etc., ?
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:38 - Jan 22 with 2447 viewsTonto

plus lets be honest - who would (in their right mind) come to us? bottom of the league, 5 points adrift, odds on to get relegated.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Login to get fewer ads

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:51 - Jan 22 with 2396 viewsactonman

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:36 - Jan 22 by THEBUSH

On a serious note, where does TF get his hands on 8 million quid and then another 8 million, etc., etc., ?

I don't think the £8 million bags is the problem here. I know what your saying and it's easy for me and others to spend someone else's money wich is why I'm saying show him our offer, if he don't like it then fcuk him off out of it and offer it to someone who might fancy it a bit more .
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:59 - Jan 22 with 2364 viewsLewes_r

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:38 - Jan 22 by Tonto

plus lets be honest - who would (in their right mind) come to us? bottom of the league, 5 points adrift, odds on to get relegated.

Fans or mecinaries

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:26 - Jan 22 with 2251 viewsFeldy

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:59 - Jan 22 by Lewes_r

Fans or mecinaries

Will be coming before the weekend for 8.4m according to the source who provides good info, reckons the Rennes chairman is full of BS.
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:30 - Jan 22 with 2238 viewsdanehoop

Chairmen full of BS, who would have thought? Maybe GP could advise him on that to show how it really done by professional BS artists.

Never knowingly understood

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:59 - Jan 22 with 2160 viewsJonDoeman

The Source ‏@TheSourceFooty

M'Vila to QPR should be announced before the weekend. A fee of £8.4 million. Haggling over 'minor' issues as seems to be the norm with us.

It Is What It Is !!

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 19:48 - Jan 22 with 2073 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:59 - Jan 22 by JonDoeman

M'Vila to QPR should be announced before the weekend. A fee of £8.4 million. Haggling over 'minor' issues as seems to be the norm with us.

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/01/22/mn-how-can-russian-striker-roman-adamov-be-t
"The Viktoria Plzen striker is certainly not a transfer target for Harry Redknapp but his past could help the club bring in major target Yann M'Vila this January ahead of Rubin Kazan.

He has been one of those players continually linked with a move to the Premier League for the past couple of seasons ever since bursting on to the scene with Rennes in Ligue 1. Now it appears it is more likely than ever that Yann M’Vila could make such a move with QPR reported to of had an official bid for the French international accepted.

However they are certainly not in the clear when it comes to securing his coveted signature. It is believed that offers from Russian sides Zenit St Petersburg and Rubin Kazan have also been accepted by his current club. While it was previously reported that a move to Russia was not on his radar that rhetoric seems to have morphed slightly in recent days.

It now appears he was simply not keen on joining Zenit. Competition for places with Axel Witsel and Igor Denisov who are already at the club not to mention the clubs fans recent racist manifesto have put him off a move to the Petrovsky Stadium.

But a move to Rubin is reported in France to be his first-choice ahead of a move to QPR. It would be a massive blow for Harry Redknapp’s men as he sees the pursuit of the troublesome M’Vila as a key factor in any survival chances the club may have this season.

Yet the signing of M’Vila may still be on the horizon with a bizarre ally and perhaps even a completely unknown one in the form of Russian striker Roman Adamov.

The 30-year-old striker was Russia’s joint top scorer in the 2007 season with former Redknapp tutee Roman Pavyluchenko and that led to big spending Rubin signing him from FC Moscow in 2008. He helped them to a Premier League victory in his debut season but soon found himself surplus to requirements.

Since then he has moved clubs twice first with David Bentley’s former side FC Rostov before settling at Czech side Viktoria Plzen.

So how is a journeyman striker in the Czech Republic going to have any effect on QPR’s fortunes?

Essentially it boils down to money as Rubin Kazan have been served with a transfer embargo for this transfer window due to unpaid wages that are owed to Adamov. The club is believed to be trying to settle this dispute with the Russian FA, Uefa and Adamov in order to complete the move for M’Vila but if they are unsuccessful it would leave QPR as the last team standing; and M’Vila with a simple choice.

Wait till the summer with Rubin or move now to QPR?"

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:13 - Jan 22 with 1993 viewscjc

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 19:48 - Jan 22 by UPPERLOFTNZ

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/01/22/mn-how-can-russian-striker-roman-adamov-be-t
"The Viktoria Plzen striker is certainly not a transfer target for Harry Redknapp but his past could help the club bring in major target Yann M'Vila this January ahead of Rubin Kazan.

He has been one of those players continually linked with a move to the Premier League for the past couple of seasons ever since bursting on to the scene with Rennes in Ligue 1. Now it appears it is more likely than ever that Yann M’Vila could make such a move with QPR reported to of had an official bid for the French international accepted.

However they are certainly not in the clear when it comes to securing his coveted signature. It is believed that offers from Russian sides Zenit St Petersburg and Rubin Kazan have also been accepted by his current club. While it was previously reported that a move to Russia was not on his radar that rhetoric seems to have morphed slightly in recent days.

It now appears he was simply not keen on joining Zenit. Competition for places with Axel Witsel and Igor Denisov who are already at the club not to mention the clubs fans recent racist manifesto have put him off a move to the Petrovsky Stadium.

But a move to Rubin is reported in France to be his first-choice ahead of a move to QPR. It would be a massive blow for Harry Redknapp’s men as he sees the pursuit of the troublesome M’Vila as a key factor in any survival chances the club may have this season.

Yet the signing of M’Vila may still be on the horizon with a bizarre ally and perhaps even a completely unknown one in the form of Russian striker Roman Adamov.

The 30-year-old striker was Russia’s joint top scorer in the 2007 season with former Redknapp tutee Roman Pavyluchenko and that led to big spending Rubin signing him from FC Moscow in 2008. He helped them to a Premier League victory in his debut season but soon found himself surplus to requirements.

Since then he has moved clubs twice first with David Bentley’s former side FC Rostov before settling at Czech side Viktoria Plzen.

So how is a journeyman striker in the Czech Republic going to have any effect on QPR’s fortunes?

Essentially it boils down to money as Rubin Kazan have been served with a transfer embargo for this transfer window due to unpaid wages that are owed to Adamov. The club is believed to be trying to settle this dispute with the Russian FA, Uefa and Adamov in order to complete the move for M’Vila but if they are unsuccessful it would leave QPR as the last team standing; and M’Vila with a simple choice.

Wait till the summer with Rubin or move now to QPR?"

Very informative, if all true.
The general sum up is, he wants to got to Rubin for the dosh but may come to us if they can't sign him. Nice....

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:37 - Jan 22 with 1923 viewsN12Hoop

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:59 - Jan 22 by JonDoeman

Minor issues like he wants £70k a week and we want to pay him £80k

On a different note, I know these players are just after money, but from what I understand most of Russia is a pretty horrible place, besides the fact the winter temperatures makes this place feel like the Caribbean. The people are racist, the language impossible, in fact despite the money on offer I find it astounding that players would go there rather than here when they would still be earning serious dough here.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 1874 viewsTHEBUSH

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:37 - Jan 22 by N12Hoop

Minor issues like he wants £70k a week and we want to pay him £80k

On a different note, I know these players are just after money, but from what I understand most of Russia is a pretty horrible place, besides the fact the winter temperatures makes this place feel like the Caribbean. The people are racist, the language impossible, in fact despite the money on offer I find it astounding that players would go there rather than here when they would still be earning serious dough here.

Probably the big incentive is, that they don't pay much, if any tax, on their earnings ?
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:56 - Jan 22 with 1814 viewsdaveB

It's pretty obvious that Rennes and M'villa will hold on for as long as they can and the nearer they get to the window closing the more money both of them will get, seems an obvious plan from them and will work as either us, the russians or someone else will give them what they want
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:58 - Jan 22 with 1802 viewsRBlock

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:45 - Jan 22 by THEBUSH

Probably the big incentive is, that they don't pay much, if any tax, on their earnings ?

But when you get the likes of Hulk and Axel Witsel, 2 fantastic players, plying their trade at Zenit, the team whose fans wrote them a 'racist manifesto' urging the club to not sign any gay, black or south american players. Actually. And these players continue to play there. Just why?
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 21:07 - Jan 22 with 1765 viewsJamie

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 20:58 - Jan 22 by RBlock

But when you get the likes of Hulk and Axel Witsel, 2 fantastic players, plying their trade at Zenit, the team whose fans wrote them a 'racist manifesto' urging the club to not sign any gay, black or south american players. Actually. And these players continue to play there. Just why?

Champions League football and about £9m after tax every year. Play there for a year or two, set yourself up for life, come back.
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:45 - Jan 23 with 1524 viewsJamie

Had a medical today for Kazan. Hope HR has his Plan B lined up.
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1507 viewsTHEBUSH

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 16:45 - Jan 23 by Jamie

Had a medical today for Kazan. Hope HR has his Plan B lined up.

We've been gazumped, life goes on, onto someone who wants to play for us !!
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 17:02 - Jan 23 with 1459 viewsactonman

Good ! Hope the greedy little cnt gets all that's coming to him.

I would have fcuked him off with a flea in his ear about a week ago
M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:43 - Jan 23 with 1308 viewsjamois

Yes, being confirmed from multiple sources....moving on......

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:47 - Jan 23 with 1280 viewshoopstilidie

M'Villa: Is he still coming? on 18:43 - Jan 23 by jamois

Yes, being confirmed from multiple sources....moving on......

It's OK the club will just cover it with some more positive Derryesque PR spin.

Oh...hello...what's that? Clint Hill made captain?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024