Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What really wound me up this week... 10:00 - Apr 21 with 7536 viewsVish

Was not on the pitch, but off it. I read that the club met with fans groups earlier regarding season ticket prices/packages for next season.

Shows how poorly we are run when in April as a club we still don't know what to offer next season. Is there any forward planning going on at the club?

I can see it now. Prices will remain the same, however more championship games means we get more for our money. From announcement of ST we will have 4 weeks or something silly to secure our seats. No loyalty points carried forward, no change to the membership scheme and no early bird...however the club will review them all for the following season....

ST prices and announcements is going to be a massive moment for the board. They have to get it right. However only now starting to discuss options shows our badly we are run.

And yes I am a negative miserable git.
What really wound me up this week... on 10:06 - Apr 21 with 6092 viewsDesertBoot

Agree with you. Such a miserable season and the pricing is a huge decision.
The "four extra games" will no doubt feature in the blurb

Wish I could be like David Watts

What really wound me up this week... on 10:07 - Apr 21 with 6085 viewsted_hendrix

The half time debate yesterday where everybody stood around moaning was centred on ST prices, the rumour is they are going up.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What really wound me up this week... on 10:12 - Apr 21 with 6062 viewsWeaverQPR

Wouldnt be surprised to see the ST's go up, TF's arse will be flapping with this wage bill in Champioship.

@WeavQPR

What really wound me up this week... on 10:14 - Apr 21 with 6050 viewsHayesender

What really wound me up this week... on 10:07 - Apr 21 by ted_hendrix

The half time debate yesterday where everybody stood around moaning was centred on ST prices, the rumour is they are going up.

I think I would literally pish myself laughing if they went up, in a "I can't belive they've done that" kind of way, before telling them where to stick it!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What really wound me up this week... on 10:15 - Apr 21 with 6042 viewspompeyhoop

What really wound me up this week... on 10:07 - Apr 21 by ted_hendrix

Up!!! Not a chance of getting me back there if that's the case, paying good hard earned dough to watch that gutless, heartless, effortless crap!! No pride no passion, this season has been a joke!! Southampton away is my highlight and I've only really enjoyed Foolham at home!!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

What really wound me up this week... on 10:16 - Apr 21 with 6041 viewsWeaverQPR

TF will be flying fans over from Korea to fill the ground

@WeavQPR

What really wound me up this week... on 10:22 - Apr 21 with 6017 viewsHollowayRanger

if they go up i'll cut out

cup games waste of time anyway =£20-40
programmes read it all on line anyway £60+
food drinks dont bother anyway hardly going to starve or die of thirst in a couple of hours

so will save something like £100

STILL A DISGRACE TO RISE SEASON TICKET PRICES

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What really wound me up this week... on 10:33 - Apr 21 with 5986 viewsVish

What really wound me up this week... on 10:22 - Apr 21 by HollowayRanger

if they go up i'll cut out

cup games waste of time anyway =£20-40
programmes read it all on line anyway £60+
food drinks dont bother anyway hardly going to starve or die of thirst in a couple of hours

so will save something like £100

STILL A DISGRACE TO RISE SEASON TICKET PRICES

As little planning as there is, I can't see the prices going up. However I don't think we will see more than £100 reduction. Meaning gold will be £650 ish. All in my opinion...
Login to get fewer ads

What really wound me up this week... on 10:51 - Apr 21 with 5937 viewsTGRRRSSS

Leaving STs aside for a second what do you think they will charge for matchday tickets (plenty available I'm sure if this thread is anything to go by)
For instance I want to go to say Bournemouth at home in Ellerslie in V Block say?

Could be finally the thing that turns fans on this board and Beared and Fernandes in particular.
Trouble is the costs of last 2 seasons leaves them with little leeway I suspect.
What really wound me up this week... on 11:07 - Apr 21 with 5898 viewsmygeneration

What really wound me up this week... on 10:51 - Apr 21 by TGRRRSSS

Leaving STs aside for a second what do you think they will charge for matchday tickets (plenty available I'm sure if this thread is anything to go by)
For instance I want to go to say Bournemouth at home in Ellerslie in V Block say?

Could be finally the thing that turns fans on this board and Beared and Fernandes in particular.
Trouble is the costs of last 2 seasons leaves them with little leeway I suspect.

Put a brief account of the meeting here.

http://www.qpr1st.com/news/meeting-regarding-season-ticket-pricing/

Sorry can't say too much about detail of what was discussed but it was a positive meeting - read into that what you will.

What really wound me up this week... on 11:10 - Apr 21 with 5887 viewsTGRRRSSS

Difficult one for you I appreciate MyGen but as you say elsewhere this board don't seem to know much about football, ergo could this suggest they will score (another) spectacular own goal???

What really wound me up this week... on 11:16 - Apr 21 with 5872 viewsmygeneration

What really wound me up this week... on 11:10 - Apr 21 by TGRRRSSS

Difficult one for you I appreciate MyGen but as you say elsewhere this board don't seem to know much about football, ergo could this suggest they will score (another) spectacular own goal???

They appeared to want to listen and to take our views and reactions to their ideas on board. But of course we can only wait and see what is delivered.
What really wound me up this week... on 14:46 - Apr 21 with 5694 viewsthemodfather

What really wound me up this week... on 11:16 - Apr 21 by mygeneration

They appeared to want to listen and to take our views and reactions to their ideas on board. But of course we can only wait and see what is delivered.

rumour i got was prices FROZEN...they can stick that
they can gloss it but
23 chumpionship games, many midweek is no prem incentive.
they signed these clowns on big pay and long contracts..deal with it.
What really wound me up this week... on 15:07 - Apr 21 with 5650 viewsade_qpr

Being very rough with the figures, some may know better but eg 10,000 ST's drop the price by 100 pounds they lose 1,000,000 pounds on the same seats. 1 million on a debt of near 90 million going to make a massive difference? Compared to the negative out burst by the fans?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

What really wound me up this week... on 19:40 - Apr 21 with 5445 viewsQPR_John

What really wound me up this week... on 10:12 - Apr 21 by WeaverQPR

Wouldnt be surprised to see the ST's go up, TF's arse will be flapping with this wage bill in Champioship.

Increasing ST prices is more likely to decrease income.
What really wound me up this week... on 19:44 - Apr 21 with 5424 viewsTGRRRSSS

What really wound me up this week... on 15:07 - Apr 21 by ade_qpr

Being very rough with the figures, some may know better but eg 10,000 ST's drop the price by 100 pounds they lose 1,000,000 pounds on the same seats. 1 million on a debt of near 90 million going to make a massive difference? Compared to the negative out burst by the fans?

ONly on the basis the numbers who bought this year would do the same next year, not sure this will be the case if they stay the same or increase likely to be less buy than would if they go sensible amount.
What really wound me up this week... on 08:43 - Apr 22 with 5251 viewsjohnhoop

What really wound me up this week... on 15:07 - Apr 21 by ade_qpr

These are exactly the thoughts that occurred to me about next year's season ticket pricing.
If there are approx. 10,000 ST's and they reduce the price by an average of £100 then it will be a million pounds less,or if they do it by £200 per ticket,two million less in income.
It is obviously a hell of a lot of money to you and me but in terms of the kind of sums that the club has pissed down the drain in the last couple of years it's absolute peanuts-maybe just over half of Boswanker's wages or,even worse,Hughes's pay-off package.
Globally it would make sod-all difference to TF and his backers but a huge difference both economically and as a goodwill gesture to fans after the shit they've been put through for the past two years.ST holders have had to pay for 3 meaningless games at the end of this season as a result of the mind-boggling incompetence and ineptitude of the players and the management.We deserve a reduction for this alone!
But it wouldn't even cost them that much money.If they keep the ST prices at their present rip-off level for the Championship they'll likely sell 7000 at best,whereas with the goodwill generated by a significant reduction they might get close to this year's level.Watford had an Earlybird renewal offer of the same price as this year(£350 I think),whatever division they were in.That's how to treat your fans and our club should learn from it.
And I don't want to hear about the extra games being a justification for keeping prices the same either.Flabio hiked them by about 40% with the justification that we were going to be seeing Premier League football.Well we're not next year so there's no excuse at all for maintaining the present rip-off level.
There,got that off my chest.Other people's thoughts?
What really wound me up this week... on 08:55 - Apr 22 with 5225 viewsToast_R

They should decrease the price by £200 at least. I won't br renewing for any less then that I've decided.

Would go a long way as an apology for the worst season the club has known in it's history, and I mean that from the bottom of my soul. Never before have we been sold such a huge chunk of fools gold. We've all been made to feel like mugs. I can forgive a bad season on the back of a under invested playing squad or a team that tried but sadly were just not good enough, or there we off field problems hanging over them like administration or the fact the club had sold their best player and best golascorer the summer before.

None of that applies to this season, I can't get my head round how bad a job QPR have managed to pull off. It's actually amazing, they couldnt have done worse if they'd tried.

And let us not forget somthing even more gut wrenching, they should reduce prices by way of an apology for making Mark Hughes a multi millionaire at all our expense.
What really wound me up this week... on 09:01 - Apr 22 with 5197 viewsVish

What really wound me up this week... on 11:16 - Apr 21 by mygeneration

I'm glad the club do actually want to take fans' views onboard with what to offer next season. Its a step in the right direction.

However, doing this now only highlights the lack of forward planning within the club. ST etc for next season should already be available and finalised, therefore giving fans a longer period of time to consider and pay for next seasons tickets.
What really wound me up this week... on 09:02 - Apr 22 with 5189 viewsElHoop

We share a couple of season tickets with a cousin and his son and I've been to more of the games than him because he ended up being unavailable for most Saturdays, but I'm pretty sure that we won't renew at current prices.

The fact is that most games won't sell out very quickly if at all and if they charge too much then they'll have to discount the less attractive games so a season ticket could end up costing a lot more than 'paying as you go'.
What really wound me up this week... on 10:06 - Apr 22 with 5137 viewsStanisgod

Needs to be £100 decrease for me or I'm out. Being chucked out of the lower loft last season was bad enough to swallow, but £600 to watch championship football again, I don't think so. Stan junior out anyway for a season due to arrival of Stan junior junior and moving house so we'll just get a membership and just go as and when.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

What really wound me up this week... on 10:29 - Apr 22 with 5098 viewsrobith

What really wound me up this week... on 19:40 - Apr 21 by QPR_John

Increasing ST prices is more likely to decrease income.

Also Swiss Ramble did a good piece on when we first went up on how pointless the season ticket increase Flavio brought in were as the increase in revenue is near neglible compared to what comes in through other income streams
What really wound me up this week... on 10:30 - Apr 22 with 5096 viewsbosh67

I reckon STs in SAR stand shouldn't be more than £425-£450 a season for adults and £225-£250 for OAPs. I'd like to see prices around £375 and better concessions around the ground. TF needs to put more people on seats in the stadium we have and encourage more family value STs. We need 17,500 - 18,000 at home games again next season and you can only do that if you make the prices very attractive. Wage bill wise they have to cut it, simple as, whichever way they can. They need to get the product/team right on the pitch first and get the fans behind that team quickly next season. I also think every kid ticket, up to 12 should come with a free QPR replica top or at least a decently made QPR fan shirt.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What really wound me up this week... on 10:38 - Apr 22 with 5086 viewstoboboly

What really wound me up this week... on 10:30 - Apr 22 by bosh67

I reckon STs in SAR stand shouldn't be more than £425-£450 a season for adults and £225-£250 for OAPs. I'd like to see prices around £375 and better concessions around the ground. TF needs to put more people on seats in the stadium we have and encourage more family value STs. We need 17,500 - 18,000 at home games again next season and you can only do that if you make the prices very attractive. Wage bill wise they have to cut it, simple as, whichever way they can. They need to get the product/team right on the pitch first and get the fans behind that team quickly next season. I also think every kid ticket, up to 12 should come with a free QPR replica top or at least a decently made QPR fan shirt.

Never going to be that. Mine in the upper loft was £400 prior to the Tango & Cash takeover, then jumped to £600. Season after I decided to just pick and choose.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

What really wound me up this week... on 10:47 - Apr 22 with 5063 viewsjohnhoop

What really wound me up this week... on 10:38 - Apr 22 by toboboly

Never going to be that. Mine in the upper loft was £400 prior to the Tango & Cash takeover, then jumped to £600. Season after I decided to just pick and choose.

You say "never going to be that" and you could well be right.But if they've got any sense and they don't want whatever team we end up with next year to be playing in a half empty stadium they won't have the gall to charge us Premiership prices for Championship football,which would be an absolute piss-take as far as I'm concerned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024