Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... all you Barton haters 22:39 - Aug 3 with 5916 viewsFFE

Did you burn your season tickets? Try to attack Uncle Tony? Shoot 'Arry??

Never going to QPR again? Thought not, you fickle idiots.

I'm NOT the Fox

So... all you Barton haters on 22:42 - Aug 3 with 4516 viewsWatford_Ranger

Always best to take a messageboard with a pinch of salt. Everyone seemed to get behind him today from the start which I didn't expect and it helped a lot. The cross for Hoilett's miss and the long pass to set up Hoilett in the second half were both excellent.
So... all you Barton haters on 22:49 - Aug 3 with 4489 viewsN12Hoop

So... all you Barton haters on 22:42 - Aug 3 by Watford_Ranger

Always best to take a messageboard with a pinch of salt. Everyone seemed to get behind him today from the start which I didn't expect and it helped a lot. The cross for Hoilett's miss and the long pass to set up Hoilett in the second half were both excellent.

+ it was the save from his header that set up AJ
+ when he went off I thought Simpson suddenly seemed to be overrun.
I think JB has found his level

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

So... all you Barton haters on 22:54 - Aug 3 with 4474 viewsHunterhoop

Oh, do pipe down.

What is all this "haters" nonsense? We're not children. We're not talking about Rhianna or some other pop start.

Jeez.

Barton was okay. He was okay at best. Worked hard but gave the ball away in the final third a lot.

I didn't want him near the team again because I thought it was more trouble than his talent was worth. 'Arry has decided to play him. I cheered him throughout.

Let's not get into the "you didn't rate him, eat your words" nonsense. We're all QPR fans.
So... all you Barton haters on 23:37 - Aug 3 with 4373 viewsMelakaRanger

Sure he was 'OK'

But he was far more 'OK' than Henry was.

Yes he made mistakes but he made plenty of contributions.

I still don't like the guy but on today's showing we will miss him if he goes
So... all you Barton haters on 00:03 - Aug 4 with 4312 viewsBluce_Ree

This thread is a bit unnecessary. Be nicer, FFE.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

So... all you Barton haters on 01:01 - Aug 4 with 4233 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Don't like seeing him play for qpr and that goes for a few others we've picked up over the last couple of years. But as soon as he/they pull on the shirt I'll try to keep an open mind and judge them by what they do on the pitch.

It's got to be Yarg

So... all you Barton haters on 01:31 - Aug 4 with 4189 viewsTacticalR

I don't know how we ever got by with just one Joey Barton thread a day. One an hour is much more like it.

Air hostess clique

So... all you Barton haters on 08:56 - Aug 4 with 4063 viewsPey

It will take more then one good game to see if he will fit in, we are talking about the same guy who wanted away from QPR a few weeks ago.
And also stating.... please give me a big cheque so i can f*ck off from Loftus Road.
Like said, we will see how things will develop.
Login to get fewer ads

So... all you Barton haters on 09:14 - Aug 4 with 4034 viewsspencer

Lol...football fans

It was the first game of the season.We went behind...We managed to get in front and didn't concede late on.
Plenty of positives to take to next game.Hot day at the office and time for players to get more acquainted with each other ,the new pitch and life playing against hoofers and kickers.
So... all you Barton haters on 09:16 - Aug 4 with 4028 viewsingeminate

None of the above just went to a game watched an average player make a couple of cracking passes, give the ball away a bit, run around a lot get booked and concede a pen than luckily the ref missed. Didn't sing his name or clap him, didn't boo him either. What about you? Bought your replica Alice band yet?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

So... all you Barton haters on 09:22 - Aug 4 with 4004 viewsWestonsuperR

Surprised Barton was picked but he is a class above The Championship. I've got no problem with him playing if he gives 100%, could be great for us but get the impression he will be off before the transfer window closes.
So... all you Barton haters on 09:31 - Aug 4 with 3976 viewssexton

So... all you Barton haters on 09:16 - Aug 4 by ingeminate

None of the above just went to a game watched an average player make a couple of cracking passes, give the ball away a bit, run around a lot get booked and concede a pen than luckily the ref missed. Didn't sing his name or clap him, didn't boo him either. What about you? Bought your replica Alice band yet?

Yes. Though still undecided about the pen.
So... all you Barton haters on 09:31 - Aug 4 with 3975 viewsgazza1

Barton is good enough to be in the first 11 without question......the problems are that he needs to keep his head on and does he want to be in the first 11. Done well yesterday & better that OK.
So... all you Barton haters on 09:34 - Aug 4 with 3965 viewssexton

So... all you Barton haters on 09:31 - Aug 4 by gazza1

Barton is good enough to be in the first 11 without question......the problems are that he needs to keep his head on and does he want to be in the first 11. Done well yesterday & better that OK.

Ah yes, the Barton keeping his head on problem.
So... all you Barton haters on 09:35 - Aug 4 with 3962 viewsingeminate

So... all you Barton haters on 09:31 - Aug 4 by sexton

Yes. Though still undecided about the pen.

Just watched football league show and for me clear pen, clumsy lunge and contact.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

So... all you Barton haters on 09:45 - Aug 4 with 3925 viewsthame_hoops

So... all you Barton haters on 01:01 - Aug 4 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Don't like seeing him play for qpr and that goes for a few others we've picked up over the last couple of years. But as soon as he/they pull on the shirt I'll try to keep an open mind and judge them by what they do on the pitch.

^This

I never boo our own players, not even boswingwa when he had the hoops on
So... all you Barton haters on 09:50 - Aug 4 with 3896 viewsrsonist

So... all you Barton haters on 22:49 - Aug 3 by N12Hoop

+ it was the save from his header that set up AJ
+ when he went off I thought Simpson suddenly seemed to be overrun.
I think JB has found his level

Pretty much agree. It was a better performance than his ones for us in the Premiership. If he keeps his head down, puts a sock in it and works hard I'll support him. Marriage of convenience, strictly business. Won't forget his consistent disrespect of the club and its fan base in a hurry. If he'd got his move to Marseille he'd probably have been tweeting some snide comments about us yesterday.

Football can be funny. On another day that penalty easily could have been given, Barton therefore sent off, and he cops the blame for 10-man QPR slipping to a 3-2 defeat.
So... all you Barton haters on 10:23 - Aug 4 with 3829 viewsTacticalR

So... all you Barton haters on 09:50 - Aug 4 by rsonist

Pretty much agree. It was a better performance than his ones for us in the Premiership. If he keeps his head down, puts a sock in it and works hard I'll support him. Marriage of convenience, strictly business. Won't forget his consistent disrespect of the club and its fan base in a hurry. If he'd got his move to Marseille he'd probably have been tweeting some snide comments about us yesterday.

Football can be funny. On another day that penalty easily could have been given, Barton therefore sent off, and he cops the blame for 10-man QPR slipping to a 3-2 defeat.

But can he pull his socks up and put a sock in it? That's not easy, especially if you haven't got enough socks.

Air hostess clique

So... all you Barton haters on 10:31 - Aug 4 with 3815 viewsqprmick

So... all you Barton haters on 10:23 - Aug 4 by TacticalR

But can he pull his socks up and put a sock in it? That's not easy, especially if you haven't got enough socks.

I think he was given a fair go, and he made the most of it. Refreshing after watching some of the tossers last season.

Qprmick

So... all you Barton haters on 10:34 - Aug 4 with 3805 viewswittle

to be honest i still think barton is a complete tool and i hope he is gone before the transfer window closes.
So... all you Barton haters on 10:36 - Aug 4 with 3795 viewseghamranger

I think if we had Barton last year we could have stayed up.

When he plays football he is very good.

When he tweets and speaks to the media he is a tool.
So... all you Barton haters on 10:37 - Aug 4 with 3792 viewsrsonist

So... all you Barton haters on 10:23 - Aug 4 by TacticalR

That's true. You need three socks, and Barton is very much a man with only a mismatched pair.
So... all you Barton haters on 10:58 - Aug 4 with 3743 viewscjc

So... all you Barton haters on 10:37 - Aug 4 by rsonist

That's true. You need three socks, and Barton is very much a man with only a mismatched pair.

We all want players who want to play for us, but we also want players who can play!

We only have the latter with Barton and somewhere down the line all the bad words will raise it's ugly head and things will kick off.

As much as I rate him as a leader at times who could shine in this league, I think it's best he moves on and so do we for harmony.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

So... all you Barton haters on 11:17 - Aug 4 with 3708 viewsQPRDave

We won, JB helped, thats all that matters to me...its about QPR
So... all you Barton haters on 11:25 - Aug 4 with 3684 viewsGetMeRangers

So... all you Barton haters on 10:36 - Aug 4 by eghamranger

I think if we had Barton last year we could have stayed up.

When he plays football he is very good.

When he tweets and speaks to the media he is a tool.

I slightly worry that we dont have someone who was as committed as him as a replacement if he leaves. Without him yesterday, we would have struggled and I think his attitude helped keep heads up when we went down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024